Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiang Mai Derby  (Read 2497 times)

Offline davies.amy

Hi guys. First message so please be gentle lol

Thinking of booking a massage at Chiang Mai thai massage Derby. Seen the reviews from a few months back but wondering if anyone has been recently. If so, i know i should ask for the no.11 special but do  you guys recommend any masseuse in particular

I havebt been here for a few months and the last time i went was seen by a latvian lady, bigger than your average, and she said no when I politely asked if she does anything else at the end of the massage

Offline Dipper

Thinking of booking a massage at Chiang Mai thai massage Derby. Seen the reviews from a few months back but wondering if anyone has been recently. If so, i know i should ask for the no.11 special but do  you guys recommend any masseuse in particular

I havebt been here for a few months and the last time i went was seen by a latvian lady, bigger than your average, and she said no when I politely asked if she does anything else at the end of the massage

I’d go with you’re gut feeling on this.

You’ve been disappointed once, chances are you would be again. Unless it’s just massage you’re after.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 06:54:47 pm by Dipper »

swolenerd12

I have been a few times and seen an Eastern European woman for the special, forgot her name. Slim build, blonde hair, late 20's early 30's.

Offline davies.amy

I have been a few times and seen an Eastern European woman for the special, forgot her name. Slim build, blonde hair, late 20's early 30's.

Any review from your visit?

Offline Oktone

Is Stacey still working there ?

Offline debcase111

I go a lot, Ana is the best

Great massage and very good HR

Offline Phantomflanflinger

Was you covered during the massage and was it a good one

Offline Idba522

If you have a special, you aren’t covered 😜

Offline Dodgelad

I was going to try here later today, slightly off put now. There a few places in the area though, the place on Green Lane eases tension  :yahoo:

Johnparty

I visited this place recently and having asked for the special was taken downside with a pretty polish girl. After a very average massage she said thank you and left..... :unknown:

Do you need to speificly ask for extras before the massage?

Johnparty

Was it Angelica? Short blonde hair, glasses.

Offline Ddhils

Is ana any good. Big tits and does she get them out?

Offline TobyJohn15

On their FB there is a picture of " the team"
Can anyone say which girls in the picture are still there ?
Think was last updated a very long time ago
But a very very attractive brunette is on there!!!

Johnparty

The girl I had was Angelica but like I say, there was no happy ending given or offered. But I'm not sure if I had to ask for it. I was taken downstairs so I think it was "on". But who knows. Angelica is a Polish girl with a hot body. Not over friendly mind.

swolenerd12

Any review from your visit?

I'll put a review up

Was it Angelica? Short blonde hair, glasses.

Yes that's the one

Offline badsin

Just seen the Facebook page: anybody seen Laima, she looks fit as :hi:

Johnparty

What will that Angelica do? Just HR or more?

Offline davies.amy

What will that Angelica do? Just HR or more?

Just HR from her when i last went.

Has anyone been recently? i have booked an appointment for sunday so will let u know how i go.
When booking via phone, the chap said he has five girls available including a few non thai’s and indians. Looking fotward to it

Johnparty

How did you get on?
I really want to fuck that Angelica, but don't know if it's an option....

Offline Dipper

How did you get on?
I really want to fuck that Angelica, but don't know if it's an option....

Doubt it old son.

Folk have all on getting a tug here it seems :thumbsdown:

Johnparty

I rang and booked in today and he said the "special" is no longer offered. Does that mean no more HR? Anyone been recently?