Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MyGirlfriendSarah - Leicester  (Read 1704 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5198170) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Nigel57

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt happened in the last couple of weeks.

One hour £170.

Communication:

I've tried to get to see Sarah a number of times in the past but nothing lined up. This time a WattsApp brought a positive response and we agreed a date and time for a couple of days later.

A flat just off Narborough Road in Leicester. Adequate for the purposes. Not what I would normally choose, I thought it would be her sole place but obviously there were others working from there as I heard a number of voices but didn't see anyone else. Shower facilities not used, as it was first thing in the morning and I had just showered, but they looked reasonably clean and serviceable.

Personality/Physically:

Sarah says she is 5'3" which looks about right, she claims her tits are 34H which I don't doubt - they looked huge on her frame! - and her dress size is 12, again probably correct. I'm not really a boob man but if you like large natural ones you won't be disappointed. She has a pleasant personality and is happy to chat about things. Likes a sensual tactile time.

Services:

Sarah met me at the door in a nice lingerie set, showed me to the room and I handed over the paperwork. She went to stash the cash while I stripped off. She returned and we started with a bit of kissing & cuddling, not really deep DFK but very pleasant and it soon got me hard. She soon lost the bra releasing her large tits. Continued with the kissing working my way down her neck to her tits & nipples and then down her stomach to her inner thighs. She loss her knickers and then I went to work on her pussy - very clean and sweet. We spent quite a lot of time alternating between me licking her pussy and Sarah licking & sucking me. I had asked her for oral both ways, I enjoy that more than penetration these days so we spent all our time licking, sucking and kissing. A most sensual time. Eventually she brought me off in 69.

Afterwards we just lay on the bed gently stroking each other and chatting putting the world to rights. A most enjoyable time.

Summary:

Overall an enjoyable experience, just the premises that I wasn't expecting. It's a bit more of a 'brothel' than I would normally choose.

Offline Zed_4k

The premises you visited is called Ladybirds Massage. They have an entrance on Narborough Rd and also a more discreet rear entrance up a set of stairs.

External Link/Members Only

Online ZeroCount

Nice review, thanks! I've never been to Ladybirds, but I did meet Sarah at a Foxx party once and had a great time with her. I certainly wouldn't mind entering via her discreet rear entrance.