Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella West - Cheltenham  (Read 2292 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7184929) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£160  45 mins

Firstly I've done something I vowed I'd never do and booked an SP that had let me down previously but my cock got the better of me as I fancied her from her profile.
She offers 2 services I opted for 45mins sinner service which I'm sure was £160 but shows as £155 ATM perhaps it was.
Comms this time were excellent (until I got to the hotel) by text and even offered a picture choice of outfits to choose from.
When I got to the hotel (DoubleTree) I got no reply and was about 30 seconds from leaving before she got back to me,the place is a bit of a maze and she uses EE so I let that one go.
I was promised all on the menu and rimming in particular if I wanted but I've heard that before.
Onto the meet Ella looks facially exactly as her pics I really found her attractive and sexy AF,her body pics are well done as she is very pear shaped and at one point showed off some unfortunate bingo wings.
Now Ella does like a chat but not in a time wasting way I think it's just the way she is.
YVMV but onto the action and Ella is right into it great BJ and the most amazing rimming I've ever had by some distance.
Face sitting,69,RO stuck my tounge right up her ass,fucked her in multiple positions before I came whilst she fingered her ass in doggy.
All this interspersed with multiple warm gushing squirting all over me and the bed.
We then adjourend to the bathroom where she pissed all over me and I drunk it straight out of her pussy sweet.
I think I was there a little over an hour including the delayed start certainly no rush.
Excellent punt which was worth it for the rimming/squirting alone.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 05:08:02 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Offline JimmySW

Where was this please? The title needs a location!

Offline LipLover

I like her pictures - love big nipples!

What age would you say she was OP (especially given your comment about bingo wings)? Near to her AW age of 39?

I like her pictures - love big nipples!

What age would you say she was OP (especially given your comment about bingo wings)? Near to her AW age of 39?

I think her age is about right she just has an odd shape in places,I only really noticed when she was standing up.

Offline dog999

Looks like she's disappeared from AW. :hi:

Offline LipLover

Looks like she's disappeared from AW. :hi:
And back now - In Cheltenham from tomorrow

Offline Cunning Punt

I am not 100% certain as I only saw her once but, looking at the face, shape and tats in the photos, I am pretty sure that Ella West is the WG formerly known as Lexi Woods.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 09:22:07 pm by Cunning Punt »

I am not 100% certain as I only saw her once but, looking at the face, shape and tats in the photos, I am pretty sure that Ella West is the WG formerly known as Lexi Woods.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Correct