Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking on AW - payment by Co OP paysafe voucher  (Read 382 times)

Offline Crockers

Hi peeps

Have searched and searched. But just cannot work out how to buy AW credits with a Co OP paysafe vocher PIN number. Any advice?

Cheers

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have you looked at the Buy Credits page on AW that tells you ways to pay?

Offline Crockers

Yeah. It's Visa, phone credits, bank transfer, or SMS text transfer.

I just wanna pay by Co OP paysafe voucher Pin.

Am I being thick?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah. It's Visa, phone credits, bank transfer, or SMS text transfer.

I just wanna pay by Co OP paysafe voucher Pin.

Am I being thick?
I'm pointing out the payment methods AW accept, including how to pay with cash.

Unless AW list Paysafe voucher pin numbers I doubt very much they will accept them.   From what I gather, like most places, you have to pay in a way they accept not in a way you would like to.

Offline PunterNumber69

I've bought AW credits using a PaySafe voucher I got from Co-op. It was easy. I just went in the AW site and selected "Buy Credits" selected PaySafe and then "Redeem" and entered the voucher code and there were my credits. Simple and anonymous.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 01:03:09 am by PunterNumber69 »

Offline bst

I'm pointing out the payment methods AW accept, including how to pay with cash.

Unless AW list Paysafe voucher pin numbers I doubt very much they will accept them.   From what I gather, like most places, you have to pay in a way they accept not in a way you would like to.

Yes it's listed and has been for some years.

I've bought AW credits using a PaySafe voucher I got from Co-op. It was easy. I just went in the AW site and selected "Buy Credits" selected PaySafe and then "Redeem" and entered the voucher code and there were my credits. Simple and anonymous.
:thumbsup: Always been my way of purchase because of this factor.

OP, if 69's explanation wasn't good enough, I'm gonna talk you through literally as I'm topping up my credits now:

(after point of login)
1) Click on "Current Balance" at the top banner, to the right of "Help".
2) "Buy Credits" pop up window should appear (if it doesn't, check pop up isn't blocked).
3) See message at bottom of said pop up window: "For all methods, including PaySafeCard and credit card over the phone, click here." So click.
4) A "Buy Credits" new tab/window should appear (if doesn't, again check that your browser hasn't blocked it). PaySafeCard is the third listed method on this tab/window. Use drop down menu to enter your "Credits Required" (value of your voucher) and then press "Redeem".
5) You will be redirected to a paysafecard checkout/interface. Enter your 16 digit code, accept the terms, and click "pay".
6) You should be done/redirected to AW where your credits are....credited

Hopefully you all sorted now  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Crockers

Thanks.

All sorted out.

Prob was that I was trying to buy credits from the AW reverse bookings page, where the option for purchasing by voucher didn't seem to be available.

So I can say with certainty that I am not, actually, thick. Lol.