Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian venue - Locks Heath near Southampton.  (Read 3393 times)

Offline Qone

After a long absence from the forum I come back with a new review.
I am still looking for a good place to spend time with Asian ladies.
Browsing the Internet, I came across offers in Locks Heat. The photos were encouraging, but let's not be naive thinking that we will meet exactly this lady.
I called the number on the offer from
External Link/Members Only

After a short conversation with the lady on the other side I set the meeting time. Her English was enough to get along.
Moment later I got two text messages. The first with a price list:

"Good full massage One hour £ 100 Half an hour £ 60 nuru massage One hour £ 130 Included"

The second with the location of the place:

"[Removed by Mod]. Nearby Locks heat center ”

Two other ads indicate the same location so I can assume that this is the same place despite different phone numbers.

The building is located in residential area, cull de sack street. Opposite the mall. From the parking lot I sent a message asking for the house number. After a while, the same lady who I spoke to earlier gave me the exact address. A lady aged 30+ opened the door for me as far as I can determine the age of Asian ladies. I would qualify her to the category of women with a slight overweight. She invited me inside. Probably the owner of the premises. She led her upstairs, pointing to the room in which another lady was waiting.

I can also specify the age of the lady at late 30 or early 40. Very slim, about 160 cm tall. Long black hair and typical Asian beauty. She asked me how much I would like to stay, despite the fact that when I called, I gave this information. I chose the half hour option for £ 60.
Paid up and she left the rom. I got undressed, stay only in slips, and waiting no longer than minute for her return. She took her clothes off and left only knickers. She asks me to lay on bed and start hug and touching. I start playing with her breast. She allowed her to touch her breasts and buttocks, but he refused to touch her pussy. When she took off my briefs she was surprised at the size. I'm not the smallest one.
She applied a condom and started a blow job. After a few minutes she mounted me on a cow girl and ride my dick for couple of minutes. Then we change to mish. After couple of minutes another blow job with little deep throat, and we back to mish, she refused doggy because of my size. On the end I finish hand job. She cleans me up. I still have few minutes left. We try conversate but her English was poor and she used translator. She was Chinese.

She told me her name, Wing. It is supposed that this is a very popular name in China.
I dress up and left the room. On my way out the owner accompanied me and I was invited again. She said there would be a new girl on Sunday. We said goodbye and I left.

Probably the next time there will be another girl, but to sum up Wing.

Setting up meeting 9/10 - Quick and easy (I talked to the owner)
Coms 5/10 - I came across some difficulties but the translator helped us solve them;)
Looks 7/10 - Attractive and slim Asian woman.
Location 8/10 - Is a residential cul de sac and neighbours may see you.
Hygiene 10/10 - I can't complain
Attitude 9/10 - The lady was friendly and enthusiastic
Service 8/10 - Very pleasant and I got what I wanted.

Will I come back; I think so? I'll see who I'll meet next time.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 08:17:29 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline scutty brown

Pimped chinese woman, no English language, operating from a residential house.
Alarm bells ringing...

Offline BDiONU

Sounds pretty much identical to First Paradise in Fareham:
Tel 07500 654299
Locks Heath, Southampton SO31 6SE

If you're in the Locks Heath area probably a better experience with this woman:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   Although she only works when she feels like it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:02:06 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Dashing

[...]
I called the number on the offer from

[...]

For phone searches and to help in linking VS reviews, number in ad:

+447466966021
07466 966021

VS Poster (latest ad/s if any): The Asian Massage (currently 2 live ads - External Link/Members Only)

Offline houseboot

I'm not local so I'm not sure how much you're giving away with what appears to be too specific addresses.

From rules:-

"Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (IF PUBLICISED by the service provider)"

Any address provided by text doesn't appear to be appropriate to post here.

The one posted by Qone would appear to be out of order.

I'm not sure about BDiONU's.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:34:57 am by houseboot »

Offline BDiONU

"Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (IF PUBLICISED by the service provider)"

Any address provided by text doesn't appear to be appropriate to post here.

The one posted by Qone would appear to be out of order.

I'm not sure about BDiONU's.
Search in here for First Paradise, details already here mate ;-)

Offline houseboot

Search in here for First Paradise, details already here mate ;-)

Already here but should it be?

I can't find an advert with an address in it.  Is there one?

Addresses which have only been provided by text, phone or email shouldn't be published here.

Offline andymars19

Had the recent (mis)fortune to visit here when down working (review to follow shortly) but think this may be the owner:

If not, then like her (without filters obviously).

Offline Qone

The full zip code is publicly included in the advert:

So I don't think I violated the forum rules.
Or maybe I'm wrong?

Offline scutty brown

Or maybe I'm wrong?

not just the post code, it clearly states the street names as well

Offline houseboot

Or maybe I'm wrong?

I queried it because the address wasn't included in the Vivastreet advert and you then stated you had received it by text.

I didn't read the Friday-ad.

As long as you provide a link, e.g. the Vivastreet advert, there is no need to post an address as well.

Ok, this time you were only repeating what was publically available on the Friday-ad. However, in most cases addresses are not published and to do so here would be "outing" the provider. It's better not to publish addresses.

Offline scutty brown

I queried it because the address wasn't included in the Vivastreet advert and you then stated you had received it by text.

I didn't read the Friday-ad.

As long as you provide a link, e.g. the Vivastreet advert, there is no need to post an address as well.

Ok, this time you were only repeating what was publically available on the Friday-ad. However, in most cases addresses are not published and to do so here would be "outing" the provider. It's better not to publish addresses.

The daft thing is his post which just repeated details from the advert was challenged, while BDiONU's #2 which gave the precise flat number wasn't!!!  The mods have now removed the details, but it did seem a bit inconsistent by whoever was reporting the posts

Offline houseboot

The daft thing is his post which just repeated details from the advert was challenged, while BDiONU's #2 which gave the precise flat number wasn't!!!  The mods have now removed the details, but it did seem a bit inconsistent by whoever was reporting the posts

Not daft or inconsistent at all.

I reported the first because the Vivastreet advert stated "Independent" and the OP said he received the address via text. We don't, shouldn't publish the addresses of Independents.

I hadn't read the Friday-ad at that stage (see Reply 10)

By contrast, "First Paradise" sounded like a shop/parlour so I queried that (see Reply 4) rather than reporting.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 08:48:50 am by houseboot »

Offline BDiONU

Already here but should it be?

I can't find an advert with an address in it.  Is there one?

Addresses which have only been provided by text, phone or email shouldn't be published here.
Seek and yea shall find young padwan :-)    Search massage fareham and first on the list is:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105798.msg1243966#msg1243966

Offline houseboot

Seek and yea shall find young padwan :-)    Search massage fareham and first on the list is:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105798.msg1243966#msg1243966

Yes, I know the address has been published here ... I found "ExNavyDoc" reviews yesterday.

Is it in the public domain though?

I've found no website or advert for them.

Offline BDiONU

Yes, I know the address has been published here ... I found "ExNavyDoc" reviews yesterday.

Is it in the public domain though?

I've found no website or advert for them.
Interesting, I couldn't find any trace either!   Must be 2 years since I went there last.  Looks like mamasan has moved on or retired back to China.  There are several reviews on here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148252.msg1625304#msg1625304
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110236.msg1285336#msg1285336
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144812.msg1837693#msg1837693
ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144812.msg1837693#msg1837693
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140757.msg1557714#msg1557714
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170594.msg1816897#msg1816897
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 05:06:00 pm by BDiONU »