Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage sheep Street Bicester  (Read 1925 times)

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only

Was passing through bicester and decided to call for a FBMS. Visit was recently, early evening and one hour duration. Didn't pre book just decided to call and take pot luck somebody would be available..

My last visit here was about 2 years ago. Nothing special then but there is nothing else I know of locally in bicester.

Went into the shop, lady called me to go upstairs as she was free. Got to the room and what a disappointment. She was visually a 4/10, couldn't see any chest, slim, and looked more western than Chinese. Not good teeth but I needed to release and decided to go ahead after asking if anybody else was available. Which she replied in a firm no. Think her name was Angie, but not certain. Said she was there until later next week.

Handed over £40 for the massage.. She stayed in the room while I got undressed and was just looking at her phone. Hate that. I said to her is everything OK and she put the phone away and proceeded to massage my back.

Massage was a 6/10, more time spent on the back than buttocks and legs. After 30 minutes told to turn over. Inevitable question asked. Prices he £20, nude £40 and btb £60. Went for just the he as didn't fancy her at all.

Now this is why I have given a neutral rather than a negative. She probably gave one of the best he I have received in a long time. Plenty of  teasing intermixed with sensual stroking of legs, groin and stomach. Wanking me gently with one hand and her other firmly stroking the crack of my arse. This went on for a good 20 minutes before I blew my load. She also allowed hand up her dress to feel her bum. Although she was wearing black tights.

Cleaned me up, had a shower in the room. Clean towel and she stayed in the room while I got dressed. She would be great for a WIHJ but they don't do it. I did ask for next time if I visited. Paid her the £20 and on my way.

Would I re visit, no.
But a lesson I learned a long time ago is that the non lookers can sometimes give the best service. Her massage technique was nothing special but the he was first class