Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot.Suzanna - Newbury  (Read 2120 times)

8 review(s) for Hot.Suzanna (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Murray Mint

External Link/Members Only

I made a one hour (£140) appointment with Suzanna by phone a few days in advance and got the final details on the day. She works from a discreet, tidy flat close to the centre of Newbury, adequate for its purpose and with plenty of free parking.

Suzanna  is an attractive woman in her mid-40s. She’s somewhat larger than her claimed size 12. 14, bordering on 16 I would guess, but certainly the sort of shape I like in a woman. Lovely large, soft breasts with sensitive nipples which grew quite large when gently sucked. A fully shaven pussy, which also responded well to gentle oral.

Suzanna greeted me in just bra, suspenders, stockings, pants and heels, but I removed everything as events progressed. She’s happy to kiss, perhaps not that deeply, though certainly much better than the perfunctory peck you sometimes get and, indeed, kissed my body all over. Very pleasurable! After a lot of foreplay mostly directed by me, Suzanna took a lead when we started fucking, and I was happy to ‘go with the flow,’ as she altered positions quite a bit. There was no obvious hint of clock-watching, but I did get the impression she wouldn’t have stood for me outstaying my allotted hour.

All-in-all a very pleasurable experience which I would be happy to repeat