Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maribel bonbon - Central Reading  (Read 917 times)

6 review(s) for maribel bonbon (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline heathen666

Profile Name: Maribel bonbon

AW profile linkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Services:  DFK, OWO, Deep Throat, Penetration (Protected)

Price: £140 – 60 Mins 

Communication: Via SMS, quick responses 

Physical Appearance: C Cups, dark blonde hair, big brown eyes, great ass. Pictures on AW a very good likeness, on the day I saw her she didn’t have any make up on.

Height: 5’2

Nationality: Spanish (English via Google translate!)

Hygiene: No issues

Service
I found Maribel on AW, I had a text conversation with her about an hour before the meet and agreed a time.

Location itself is a block of modern flats in central Reading which is spitting distance from the Railway station. The nearest parking is in an NCP which was £3.50 per hour!! I was about 20 minutes early but Maribel gave me details of the apartment right away and told me to come in. There does seem to be a lot of foot traffic in and out of her building, mostly workmen doing work on the building.

Once inside the building Maribel answered the door wearing matching black panties / bra and a very sheer robe. She invited me in and before I sorted the paperwork she started kissing me in the hallway and then led me downstairs to a large, clean bedroom at the back of the apartment. I paid her before taking a quick shower in an adjacent bathroom, which was very clean. Maribel was waiting for me in the bedroom minus robe, she sat me down on the bed and carried on kissing me, this time DFK. She pushed me back onto the bed and took off her bra and panties and started giving me a BJ which included a lot of deep throating. Maribel had a great technique and mixed the bj up with a lot of playful touches and kisses.

Then she proceeded to put the condom on and ride me in cowgirl / reverse cowgirl. She kept teasing my stomach and thighs with her nails which was driving me crazy, and that her pussy was nice and tight. We then switch to doggy. After she told me to get back onto the bed and carried on giving me a handjob, she was about to start giving me a bj again when I cum over her hand!

We then took a shower together and via google translate I managed to figure out that she was going to Madrid the next day and won’t be back in the UK until Feb.

Timekeeping: Good

Positives:

Good clean location
Great body and eyes
Great, smiley attitude

Negatives: Parking costs and lack of spoken english   

Would I visit again: Yes

Summary: Maribel is great fun to be with, she genuinely appears to enjoy doing this work.

Hidden Image/Members Only