Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Alice (Reading) - Sometimes you need to take risks  (Read 2291 times)

3 review(s) for  Seductive Nicole (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

BorisLannister

External Link/Members Only

Good afternoon,

I have been using UKP for a number of years in order to gain info on women in London and around, but I never wrote a review or commented on any of yours, mainly because I always chose well known and reviewed ladies. However, my last punt was with a newbie and I think it is my duty to give something in return for all the juicy dossiers I have read here.

Background: Typical overnight in Reading due to early morning meetings. With Leticia out of town on a business trip I had to go through the arduous AW search and after 15 minutes I decided to take the risk with a new woman; just over two weeks in AW and no pics of her face, at least her two or three reviews looked genuine, and if the bum in her gallery was hers I was going to be more than happy.

Rate: £80.00 for 30 minutes. She charges £150.00 per hour!!!!, which is something I took as a "good" sign, anyways I was not going to pay that for someone without a good reputation.

Comms: By text, superquick response (she was already available) with the address. Once there and over the phone she gave me access to the building and guided me into her place.

Venue: New block of apartments in town centre, a very convenient 3 minutes walk from the Penta Hotel. There must 70+ overpriced apartments there so I always felt safe in terms of discretion. The arena was a double bedroom en-suite, all brand new, comfy bed, mirror, fresh bath towel, toiletries, etc. She had two tubes of lub, four different condoms and wet towels perfectly aligned on the bed side table. I did not see any other room in the flat so it could be just hers or be a hive, I did not hear anything else but us. I was NOT offered any drink and the music from her phone was A.W.F.U.L. I cannot comment on parking space as I walked.

Alice: I am pretty sure (95%) she is Brazilian or Portuguese, caucasian, mid 20s, 5'4 or 5'5, size 8??? I am not well-versed on women dress sizes, natural breast - a glorious 32C I believe (although her profile says D), shaven pubis (not my favourite but her sex is quite cute, if such thing is possible), her bum is her best physical asset 10/10, long hair - brunette, face... I am going to say she is pretty, but falling into cute or attractive, if it helps, Emily's Creme Brulee and Alicia Darling are the prettiest women I have met from AW, I give them 10/10 while I give Alice 7/10. The pics in her AW gallery are the classic agency s**t but it is her, it is also her in the blog pic with the LBD. I do not reckon any tattoos or piercings. She was very clean and smelled wonderful. Her English is good. Again and if it helps, all-in-all she reminded me of New Cookie, I would describe Alice as the Brazilian version of Melanie.
She seemed to be a really nice person, she was welcoming, very friendly and never stopped smiling in a very natural way. She has the "shy but not shy" look on her (if you know what I mean).
Two comments regarding her professionality; once I came out of the shower and after a couple of kisses she let me know when she set the alarm for the 30 minutes. The alarm went off while we were still at work, she just whispered "don't stop now", once I finished she quietly cleaned me and offered the shower. Secondly, I requested a tight mini dress (commando) and she opened the door wearing a tight mini dress (commando).

Services: I went for vanilla with lots of oral both ways. FK, DFK, 69, feet/legs/pussy/bum licking, I was even temped to go for analingus due to her pristine presentation, protected penetration in three positions. She covered me as soon as we moved from the wall to the bed, I am a 'condom on 100% of the time' person so no problem, I am not sure if she is very open to owo, and honestly I do not care.

The punt: Positive with no nonconformities. We connected very well and she has a body to die for. I could not help myself but eating her vagina from behind in any possible way, her bum is quite something. Alice was wet from the beggining until the end so no need of those lubs, she made eye contact non stop and she was crazy about kissing, she went after my lips anytime they were away from her rear. The coitus was slow and passionate, CG, miss and doggy to finish. I left with the impression she really enjoys having sex.

Summary: Alice is a young, fresh hottie with a nice demeanor so I would repeat right now, but even if I visit Reading a couple of times per month I only punt every 3/4 weeks, so it will depend on other factors. I recommend Alice to anyone who is looking for a naughty GFE only, I cannot picture her doing something further (just a personal opinion).
I wish her well as she was really nice to me, I hope she is lucky and builds up a successful career in the industry, we need more like her.

I hope this will help someone into a brief but intense moment of happiness.

Cheers.

Offline revoltra

Thanks for the detailed review. I saw Alice's profile before but never book her because of lack of info. In your opinion, how does she compare to other Reading regulars?

Offline zulu-lance

For the price she charges, no OWO, I gave her a wide berth.

BorisLannister

Thanks for the detailed review. I saw Alice's profile before but never book her because of lack of info. In your opinion, how does she compare to other Reading regulars?

I'm afraid I cannot help here, sorry. Before Alice I have only seen Leticia in Reading, and you don't compare a newbie with the Queen.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

For the price she charges, no OWO, I gave her a wide berth.

At least she's honest about it on her profile likes lit but spot on, Mr Zulu. It's pricey enough for 30mins but for £150ph you'd want a 2nd round and that isn't going to be possible for many of us without OWO.