Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kougar_Karin - Milton Keynes - Follow Up  (Read 1262 times)

8 review(s) for Sensual K (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DipsyDoodle

I originally posted a negative review of Karin based on my first visit, which is at the link below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104601.0

However, Karin and I exchanged text messages about the failed meeting over the following days and my punter radar said to give this girl another chance as it sounded like she was telling the truth.  So I made an appointment and went back about two weeks later.  The first thing she did was open all the doors in the flat to show me that it was just her and I.  Secondly, she showed me both her work phone and private phone, and sure enough, there were text messages from both phones to my punter mobile.  So her story about problems with her mobile was real.  She then told me that I was right to walk that night, that there are too many slippery girls from a certain nationality, and she totally understood my actions.

Done with the fluffy stuff, the girl in question is Kougar Karin.

External Link/Members Only

Stated age is 40 and this is accurate.  Great body for 40.  AW pictures are accurate except her hair is now more red than brown, which is why I initially thought bait-and-switch.  Plus, she looks a lot younger than 40.

All services on her profile were on offer and all that I indulged in were offered with real enthusiasm.  Her oral skills are very good, and she deep throats well.  Lots of french kissing and protected sex in various positions.  She likes to be licked and I loved that she wants to be french kissed deep after you've been down on her.  Had such a good time on the second visit that I've actually seen her a third time and it was even better, hence I figured I had better set the record straight.  Both meetings were effortless and flowed really well.  Her English is very good and was never a problem.

She works out of her own flat in Bletchley that is quiet, clean, and clutter free.