Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrasilianManuela - Birmingham  (Read 2225 times)

Offline xMaDDD

After taking a break due to so many bad experiences in a row, I decided to see what's available again, I spotted this one and looked her up on here to find pretty good feedback. £50 for half hour so if it went bad, I wouldn't lose a crazy amount. They way you picture and hope it goes, this one went beyond that, way beyond...

Communications were acceptable, considering she cant speak a word of English when you see her face to face. A quick simple text sent to her was replied to in the time I guess it would take for her to translate it and then type out a reply. The usual post code and then message when near by business. My advise is to have a translate app at the ready of be good at acting out what you want.

The location
. An apartment above a sandwich bar sort of place next to the Mailbox, I'd say it's probably best to go later in the evening when the place downstairs is shut, if you want to be discreet because they use the same front door to get in and out from. Parking should be easy, plenty of spaces near by to park, though I was on foot so it wasn't something I looked out for.

Looks. The pictures on her profile are quite clearly photoshopped. But, I would actually say they give a good representation of her, I've seen non-photoshopped pics and they did not do her justice at all. Her profile states she is 29/30 but if she had said she was 25'ish I would have been fooled. Overall, she was my type of girl, great breasts with nice responsive nipples, an awesome ass with no signs of cellulite which I've often found with big asses like this.

Her personality was well err... She couldn't speak English so speaking wise, can't really comment. However, she was very friendly and willing, we even ran well over time after. When I attempting to ask if her friend would join in next time. The enthusiasm levels of her, I have never had before. It was like a true GFE experience.

Service. If I am to rate it with my numerous other punts (around the 60 mark) I would have to put her at #1. I went in expecting something just like all the others, and my mind was blown by how much she got into it. As soon as the money was dealt with we were straight onto kissing whilst she's trying to remove my clothes. Soon as everything was off, down she went for some awesome OWO with DT and spitting, plenty of eye contact also. after that we were on to more kissing as I took her to the bed where she got on top and rode away, next onto doggy where my knees didn't last long so up we got for standing doggy. After pounding away for a while she turns and says 'anus?'. Well, I did see on her profile that A levels were stated but so have a lot of others before her and they have always said no when I'm there, so I didn't expect it this time around. But, I said sure and in I went. Her ass was so tight, I was thinking I wouldn't last long at all. I continued to fuck her ass slowly for about a min or 2 before she pulls my hands in harder, so I start to fuck her harder, before long I am fucking her ass about as hard as I can and she is taking it well, amazingly well. Once I had lost the energy from fucking her ass for so long, the condom was pulled off and a HJ/tit fuck continued on, this went on for a while and then she started to spit on my cock, it felt great being so sloppy and wet. Then, quite unexpectedly as there was plenty of lube and spit on my cock, she goes in for more OWO and DT. I felt like I was getting close but just not close enough to finish, she keeps going to a good while before I ask for her to get on the bed and start playing with herself, in the hope I could finish myself off easier, no luck so I ask her to turn over so I could see that amazing ass, she then asks 'more sex' which I decline (Not sure why as it probably would have helped a lot). A while later, still no luck so she goes for even more OWO for a little while then gets up and we start kissing again. By this time I start to feel a little frustrated that I cannot finish and call it a day. But, she was still happy enough and I still thought my money was well spent even considering I didn't finish.

Overall
then, I would say it was 10/10 my number #1 punt. £50 for half hour, wasn't expecting the best at all for that price but got way way better than others charging double that. I honestly think you would be hard pushed to find a half hour meet with better service at any price, never mind £50. Her looks and body, perfect for me so 10/10, enthusiastic and did everything she lists very well 10/10.

Would I go back again? I am soon going to set up a time where I can have her and her friend, for a longer time to. So a definite es t going back again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline Knny

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the review, were you only allowed to cum once? since you had a half hour session

Offline xMaDDD

Not too sure on how many times, as I wasn't able to finish. But from my experience, I doubt she'd have an issue with you wanting a 2nd or 3rd pop.
Banned by:

Offline suttonporksword

I have seen her three times and had exactly the same experience, treated really well, totally keen to please, loads of energy. only obvious problem is lack of English but when a girl is so keen to please its amazing how a non issue this becomes. she not going to be everyones type look wise, but for me a tanned, curvey big tits girl who kisses, sucks and fucks like a gf would (and even appears to enjoy herself) is a winning combination. last time I booked her for an hour and left a wrecked mess about 75 minutes later. 

Offline samsung1

Not too sure on how many times, as I wasn't able to finish. But from my experience, I doubt she'd have an issue with you wanting a 2nd or 3rd pop.

Was anal included in the price? was not offered when I saw her.

Offline samsung1

I have seen her three times and had exactly the same experience, treated really well, totally keen to please, loads of energy. only obvious problem is lack of English but when a girl is so keen to please its amazing how a non issue this becomes. she not going to be everyones type look wise, but for me a tanned, curvey big tits girl who kisses, sucks and fucks like a gf would (and even appears to enjoy herself) is a winning combination. last time I booked her for an hour and left a wrecked mess about 75 minutes later.

TBH she is rather 'full on' PSE. Last time I seen her she stank of b.o, the place was a tip and she looked alot darker than in her photos. She has very poor hygiene and most likely not washed in between bookings. Other than that I would see her again as Birmingham is a tip.

Offline xMaDDD

Was anal included in the price? was not offered when I saw her.

Anal was included in the price, I did see in someone's review that she didn't have lube so didn't do anal for them, something like that anyway. I'm guessing that may have been the same for you, who knows.

Also, as for her hygiene. She seemed fresh, no smell other than her perfume. Seemed really well kept. I can only guess that you got really unlucky with your punt :(
Banned by:

Offline samsung1

Anal was included in the price, I did see in someone's review that she didn't have lube so didn't do anal for them, something like that anyway. I'm guessing that may have been the same for you, who knows.

Also, as for her hygiene. She seemed fresh, no smell other than her perfume. Seemed really well kept. I can only guess that you got really unlucky with your punt :(

Just to let you know that if you go for half hour, its one pop only. (I bitterly discovered that at my own expense)

BTW do you still recommend seeing hollyholly? as I need an english fix lol.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:08:14 pm by samsung1 »

Offline xMaDDD

When I seen Holly, she provided a good service. Though I've seen that others haven't had such a good time. But from my time, yeah... Worth a shot.
Banned by:

Offline jack0

Main problem is getting a booking no replies to my txt or phone calls - what is best way to make a booking?

Dodo

Main problem is getting a booking no replies to my txt or phone calls - what is best way to make a booking?
Mirrors my experience

sln

I saw this lady yesterday morning after many attempts.
flat just behind the mail box , up familiar stairs ! over coffee shop.
Parking 90p per hour.
£50.00 for 30 mins , anal included , no fingering allowed .
Lots of kisses all the time , she does try to make you happy , she was just a bit large for me , at least a 10 .
good oral without with ball licking, but then was using too much lube for other positions, some of these girls get away with doing this , but it does ruin the sensation that we go there for in the first place.
I also asked to say hello to the other lady whilst I was there, about 52 ,friendly , same sort of build  ,fit for her age , may try her next time.
Both would be good value for money .  I only stayed for 20 mins but it was fun.