Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Paul123

Hi All

Newbie here. Was thinking of going for a massage with HE, anyone tried this lady. Any help and advice is appreciated.

May be best if her services are PM'd to me.

Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

fullenglish

hello mate
there are a few girls in this area i think they are spainish or could be romainians
i would like some info my self.
will keep an eye on your thred.

willbred

Well guys..she certainly appears not to be from these shores and her written style suggest this also. "No sexual services"...what guarantee have you got you're going to get HE??

I am not being naive...massage (unless it's a good precursor to a full service) is not my area of expertise

Offline Paul123

Well guys..she certainly appears not to be from these shores and her written style suggest this also. "No sexual services"...what guarantee have you got you're going to get HE??

I am not being naive...massage (unless it's a good precursor to a full service) is not my area of expertise

Hi Willbred
There is no promise of HE, that's why I was asking. If anyone knows, I think she looks worth a punt. Many adverts on gumtree say not a sex service.

Offline Paul123

hello mate
there are a few girls in this area i think they are spainish or could be romainians
i would like some info my self.
will keep an eye on your thred.

Hi fullenglish

Do you have any links for the other girls?

Offline fuddle

There's a HUGE thread on massages with happy endings. Knock yourselves out: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0  :drinks: