Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unique SJ of adultwork  (Read 2194 times)

7 review(s) for The unique S J (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Barney Ross

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Got some great news yesterday so I thought I'd celebrate with a booking today,
I messaged SJ last night enquiring about her availability for today & the time was set for this afternoon
Arrived at the location in ne3 & text SJ for the room number , couple of minutes later I received a text back & up I go.
Knocked on the door & it opened immediately & I'm greeted by the gorgeous SJ with a big smile on her face, she recognised me from a year ago, so we have the same banter that we had the last time for the first few minutes, paperwork sorted, we start with a sexy kiss before I'm told to strip off my shirt, well I didn't get chance before she was pulling it off.
My trousers were next they were loosened & pulled down to my knees, then she goes to work on my already hard member frequently looking up straight into my eyes as she swallows me deep.
After 5 minutes or so I'm told to get on the bed with my trousers still round my knees, so off they came what followed was about twenty minutes of what could only be described as one of the best bj's ive ever had, licking,sucking & a bit of hand action absolutely top notch to be honest.
Next SJ asks if I want to wear a mask to which I agree, this is when more of the same brilliant oral continues, then out comes a vibrator that she uses on my balls & cock, while licking both, still with the mask  on she then works her way up my body & puts her chest in my face, until I take the mask off & we lock lips while groping each other.
The protection is applied, she then pulls her thong to one side & mounts me bouncing up & down for a while, then off comes the thong she continues bounce,grind & I'm about to blow when she asks if I want to take her from behind, silly question so she bends over the bed & I give it my best shot, until a few minutes later I fill the cap with an enormous load that even had her commenting on it haha
So we get cleaned up still continuing with the banter from the last time, I get ready & before I leave a bit of a cuddle then I'm off with a huge smile on my face!
£120 for an hour of pure filthy sex with a cracking 30 something lady
Will I return? Definitely

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Good review of a great girl.

What's the "mask" thing all about?

Offline AndyMac1

This woman is just INCREDIBLE!!!  Saw her a couple of times around a year ago and the memories still live long!  :blush:

GeordieBadass

Great review of one of the best MILFs in the NE.

Barney Ross

Good review of a great girl.

What's the "mask" thing all about?
She asked if I wanted to wear a sleeping type mask for a bit of a tease session, bloody awesome mate

Barney Ross

Great review of one of the best MILFs in the NE.
I've seen a few ladies who are in their 30's & their isn't many better!

Rod trotter

Not a fan of long reviews but i read that , good stuff, a girl maybe if her reviews keep coming in positive i will see. :thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

good review ,  I really do need to see this lady , just wish bloody diary and her availability would match up
 :thumbsup:

Barney Ross

She's  top notch if you like girls in their 30's the only one I would rate higher is Bethany but it's very close

Offline ProfessorYaffle

She asked if I wanted to wear a sleeping type mask for a bit of a tease session, bloody awesome mate

Ah ok, Brooke Knights does that too.

Barney Ross

Ah ok, Brooke Knights does that too.
I'll be honest, it was probably the best bj I've had & I've seen Brooke

GeordieBadass

I'll be honest, it was probably the best bj I've had & I've seen Brooke
You'll find that an excellent BJ is only one of her many talents. She's a very open minded lady.

Barney Ross

You'll find that an excellent BJ is only one of her many talents. She's a very open minded lady.
I think I'll be seeing her more often after the last visit