Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Major adultwork wakeup call  (Read 21824 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

As you keep saying, but then we also keep hearing more and more examples of it happening  :hi:

In 35 years of punting I have never been threatened with blackmail, I can't remember NIK ever being blackmailed either.

As I said, it is VERY, VERY rare.

You have more chance of getting run over by a bus.    :hi:

Let's not forget tens of thousands of punts take place week after week.

Offline Daffodil

In 35 years of punting I have never been threatened with blackmail, I can't remember NIK ever being blackmailed either.

As getting run over by a bus is rare, would you also suggest people who look both ways when crossing the road are paranoid? Perhaps it's because people take precautions not to be run over by a bus that it's such a rare event?

To prossies, and the vast majority of us probably take sensible precautions. If we didn't, blackmail and outings would likely occur with much greater frequency.

The vast majority of such events go unreported, so it's difficult to comment on their occurrence, but even so we still see example after example on here.

Even if it is rare, the consequences are huge and far reaching.

This thread is yet another example to punters to be ever vigilant with their personal details  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

a horrible munter who only sees guys between 23 and 57,so clearly a nutter too

rumbler

Chucking sassycarla2013 into google, as she lists her email as that on her aw profile, gives a clear indication she is unhinged.  Read her Supercuts review, and you'll also see her face pic plastered all over some 'dating' sites.

miyagi

That would not work because wgs would not be using price comparisons with their punting number and not many use an email address if they are using AW!

I sometimes trace people for my work. One of the ways I do this is through the use of databases compiled from information provided online for things such as price comparison websites. You can easily find people's addresses from their mobile number or email address as they don't give a second thought to providing the information when getting a quote. It's all legal as the subjects have consented to their data being sold to third parties when agreeing to the t&c's. Then the  data is available to anyone willing to pay the price.

markw

If the OP has ever used his "spare" phone to access his Facebook account, it's possible the mobile number is linked to the account. You can search on Facebook for a mobile number and find accounts linked to the number.

Then progress from there searching on his name, or any other info on the FB profile.

cockneybstrd

Fucking hell no wonder she dont show her boat race on AW after viewing that.

Looks like she could be running G Wing

fredpunter

Chucking sassycarla2013 into google, as she lists her email as that on her aw profile, gives a clear indication she is unhinged.  Read her Supercuts review, and you'll also see her face pic plastered all over some 'dating' sites.

Excellent work, I notice she's 65 when fighting hairdressers but 57 when looking for a lesbian lover

miyagi

This is shocking...your saying if you use your mobile phone to access your AW account the wg can find you on facebook?

So should we not access AW through our mobiles now?

If the OP has ever used his "spare" phone to access his Facebook account, it's possible the mobile number is linked to the account. You can search on Facebook for a mobile number and find accounts linked to the number.

Then progress from there searching on his name, or any other info on the FB profile.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 09:59:13 pm by miyagi »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Op. I think you should email her and tell her you are not happy with her behaviour especially considering your wife heard part of the message. Perhaps let her know that her behaviour is not acceptable nor is it professional and that you have posted about it on the largest UKP punting forum as it was so out of order. Word it politely so she cannot accuse you of making threats but state firmly that this type of behaviour is not only the quickest way to lose customers it is also one of the easiest ways to get a very bad reputation as basically she almost outed you to your wife

She seems to have done a lot of work finding out your home number so either you sent more emails with something that really pissed her off or she is seriously unhinged and has done it before

I just find it strange that she did this on the basis of one email that sounded more like a Timewaster email than anything else. It just seems a lot of work for something so silly as finding your number cannot have been easy. Although she did say she tried to call you so you have given her a phone number. Did you auto type your home number by mistake instead of your mobile number. Or is your mobile number connected to your home number online somewhere. Have you tried googling it?
Check the email you sent to see which number you gave as its an easy mistake to make. I have given my private number before whilst sending an email as was on auto pilot

Online cherub

That would not work because wgs would not be using price comparisons with their punting number and not many use an email address if they are using AW!

Punters not wgs. I was trying to explain how the OP's details could have been obtained from his email address.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I have it on a good authority that there are those around who can get social security numbers, mobile phone subcribers addresses and much more for a fee.

So beware:(..

Offline Northerndave666

Great find, what a fucking nutter !

Simon S

He is definitely not telling is everything.

Too many holes in his account.

Offline Boundless

Loved her profile on datehookup.

Education: High School

They didn't do a very fucking good job with her spelling.  :D

I have the utmost sympathy with the OP though, she sounds like a nightmare.  :scare:

Offline inch

I have it on a good authority that there are those around who can get social security numbers, mobile phone subcribers addresses and much more for a fee.

True enough, but you need some semblance of fact to begin that hunt.

When I visit a WG they have a phone number that isn't registered to me, a name that isn't my own, and my AW profile which contains the former two pieces of information and nothing else.
It's conceivable someone outside could spot my car and begin a search using my numberplate, but that'd mean I needed to visit them and they'd need to have someone 'on the outside' ... I never park directly next to the premises I'm visiting.

blue_rover

inch, how do you manage to get a phone number that isn't registered to yourself, all the paygo simcards that you order online you have to fill in your details like name and address for the sim card to be sent to you - so again the wg could in theory still trace you, which sim do you use?

the wg could like you say could trace your number plate using 'outside' people or private detectives who have access to the DVLA database, thats why if even if you punt and are asked to park in a car park which is used for the wgs apartment where she is working from - dont park inside the car park - because its on cctv, go park away around the corner and walk to the apartment

When I visit a WG they have a phone number that isn't registered to me, a name that isn't my own, and my AW profile which contains the former two pieces of information and nothing else.
It's conceivable someone outside could spot my car and begin a search using my numberplate, but that'd mean I needed to visit them and they'd need to have someone 'on the outside' ... I never park directly next to the premises I'm visiting.

Offline Mij

inch, how do you manage to get a phone number that isn't registered to yourself, all the paygo simcards that you order online you have to fill in your details like name and address for the sim card to be sent to you - so again the wg could in theory still trace you, which sim do you use?

Just go buy one at Tesco, ASDA, etc and pay cash at the checkout.

Offline PumpAction

the wg could like you say could trace your number plate using 'outside' people or private detectives who have access to the DVLA database, thats why if even if you punt and are asked to park in a car park which is used for the wgs apartment where she is working from - dont park inside the car park - because its on cctv, go park away around the corner and walk to the apartment

Mr Paranoia here.  WG using private detectives with access to the DVLA database. Lol.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Mr Paranoia here. WG using private detectives with access to the DVLA database. Lol.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

touch.and.go

Its quite ironic - there are loads of threads saying WGs are all stupid yet apparently this old dog has the investigative skills of Poirot, Cagney & Lacey and Kojak all rolled into one. And that combination would be better looking than her.  :D

Offline CBPaul

Jesus wept, seems to me that some people are watching too much telly.

Prossies tracing punters, DVLA, private detectives...... looking at some of the threads recently has there been a sudden outbreak of mass paranoia ?

The chances of any of this happening must be between  very very slim and bugger all.

It's all about what you have to loose if you are caught by an OH, boss, whoever. Hence sensible precautions like using a punting phone (paid cash in Tesco so no trace on the bank statement for the OH to find), being careful where you park (no fines and no curtain twitching neighbours) and using your punting alter ego.

If your going to get done over through punting it will most likely be through bait n switch etc or an aggressive pimp (less likely). They are gang bosses not bloody MI5.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jesus wept, seems to me that some people are watching too much telly.

Prossies tracing punters, DVLA, private detectives...... looking at some of the threads recently has there been a sudden outbreak of mass paranoia ?

The chances of any of this happening must be between  very very slim and bugger all.

Agree 1000%.

99.9% of pro$$ies just want your fee, once you leave their premises you are forgot in 60 seconds, maybe less.  :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

Jesus Christ they are Pro$$ie's not fucking deep undercover agents for MOSSAD. I hate to sound like JRC but maybe an all action pursuit like Knitting might be best for you Blue Rover

Offline gorge

Anyone can apply for vehicle details from the DVLA - as long as you have a reasonable reason - eg 'CAR xyz123 reversed into me and drove off. I need the registered address so I can make a claim'. It use to be only be by post but they probably have an online form now.

There's either more to this than the OP is letting on or far less (ie it is fabricated)

Offline CBPaul

Just a thought, there may be some confusion with some people.....

If you see deep throat on an AW profile it means the prossie will make some (often minimal) effort to take your entire cock, balls deep, in her mouth and down her throat.

It has nothing to do with government informants and the Watergate Scandal.

No, conspiracy theories, no secret agents, no bugs and tracking devices just an interesting oral technique, some gagging and lots of saliva.

Hope that helps clear things up  :D

Offline smiths

I am all for giving advice about staying anonymous but your going into the realms of fantasy here, private investigators. Apart from anything else they charge a fortune, as though a WG or pimp is going to pay them in the hope of blackmailing you. Blackmail is rightly a VERY serious crime. Sure park away from the WGs premises, that advice has been given on here many times but they arent going to trace you through your number plate in the real world, they are WGs or pimps, not the secret service with access to the DVLA database.

Offline Tricky Dickie

Anyone can apply for vehicle details from the DVLA - as long as you have a reasonable reason - eg 'CAR xyz123 reversed into me and drove off. I need the registered address so I can make a claim'. It use to be only be by post but they probably have an online form now.

There's either more to this than the OP is letting on or far less (ie it is fabricated)

True. Though if you think that has happened then the dvla will send you a copy of the request form so it's a bit tricky for blackmail.

Offline Anallover6969

I'm so glad that this site exists. If I only remember one thing from here its the 1st rule of punting.

DO YOUR RESEARCH.

No open feedback, no face pic (I'm with Jimmy on that one), nothing on UK Punting.

The OP has plenty of posts and reviews, I guess we all think with our dicks at some point.

Offline akauya

I'm worried about Sergei being and ex-KGB agent now  :scare:

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm worried about Sergei being and ex-KGB agent now  :scare:

Well, to be truthful, I've always taken that for granted.....

Offline Northerndave666

And if you want to know how easy this is, fill in this form: External Link/Members Only

Good to see a simple form is all it needs to track down someone, lovely to see data protection not being applied.

leedsman

Good to see a simple form is all it needs to track down someone, lovely to see data protection not being applied.

Interesting. But, having actually read the data protection act, there is nothing in it that prevents the request. Names are a matter of public record. Addresses are a matter of public record. Number plates, by virtue of being outside, are a matter of public record.

People tend to worry about data protection in workspace without actually understanding what it is, and that leads to a lot of wasted expense. And people also trust that the data protection act grants anonymity. It doesn't.

If the request for a number plate search also revealed private information (such as you insurance firm or driving license number) it would be in breach.

Offline Boundless

And if you want to know how easy this is, fill in this form: External Link/Members Only

I'm assuming that you would have to give your correct details to the DVLA in order to obtain the details of the vehicle, so at least there is some sort of record in the event that it escalates into something serious, like assault or even murder.
I would prefer it to be only in the event of an accident and that it was compulsory to tell the old bill.

This sound very dodgy, although it's now got me thinking about the guy that stopped his car in front of me on a main road and threatened to beat me up, just cos I was in the wrong lane at a roundabout! At the time I was very tempted to ring 999 and say a guy just pointed a gun at me out of the window and give his reg!! Might have given him a bit of grief.

Offline hendrix

Its quite ironic - there are loads of threads saying WGs are all stupid yet apparently this old dog has the investigative skills of Poirot, Cagney & Lacey and Kojak all rolled into one. And that combination would be better looking than her.  :D

:lol: :lol:

yorkshire123

I've been reading this thread with interest as i too had an issue a few months back with some cunt trying to get details about me but failed to do so, I can only assume that their intention was to out me? Hidden Image/Members Only (courtesy of akauya)

OP if that was me i would be a little nervous but would also quite happy face this one out, Mrs Y would hit the roof & very quickly escalate to threats of castration but my ace in the pack would be showing her a photo of the woman in question (your stalker that is) because even my wife wouldn't believe that i would want the fuck such a munter let alone pay for the fucking privilege  :unknown:

Offline mh

Interesting. But, having actually read the data protection act, there is nothing in it that prevents the request. Names are a matter of public record. Addresses are a matter of public record. Number plates, by virtue of being outside, are a matter of public record.

People tend to worry about data protection in workspace without actually understanding what it is, and that leads to a lot of wasted expense. And people also trust that the data protection act grants anonymity. It doesn't.

If the request for a number plate search also revealed private information (such as you insurance firm or driving license number) it would be in breach.

The link between the data items is also important. Yes a reg plate is public and a person's name/address is public (to some extent) but that doesn't mean that the registered keeper's details for a particular car are public knowledge. DVLA will be permitted to reveal certain information to certain requestors under certain circumstances, that's all. As you can see, evidence for the reason for asking is demanded and I would hope checked.

Offline gorge

and I would hope checked.

don't think it is - I know of someone who used this regularly to check up on people

LOUISE LOVELACE

Hmm the email detailing role play etc is pretty standard. I get at least four if those a week and  that's not even on my profile so why someone 'offering' those things would be so offended eludes me. On that premiss I'd ignore it as tomorrow she will have a new email and will have somewhere to channel her energy. I'm more concerned by her iffy iff and too many toos and not enough to. My little wastedar is quivering but as someone said lots of previous post   :unknown:

Offline Boundless

The link between the data items is also important. Yes a reg plate is public and a person's name/address is public (to some extent) but that doesn't mean that the registered keeper's details for a particular car are public knowledge. DVLA will be permitted to reveal certain information to certain requestors under certain circumstances, that's all. As you can see, evidence for the reason for asking is demanded and I would hope checked.

I would hope so too but I can't imagine that is checked for a moment for 2 reasons.
They are only charging £2.50 and the shortage of staff in most government departments.

Offline riskytimes

Scary stuff indeed and its quite obvious the WG is off her trolley and needs serious help. The problem with the internet is that it is very easy to obtain ANYONES details using just a small bit of personal info. If she had a client or friend who has access to private investigative systems anyone can be tracked and identified.

The good thing is shes up north and i doubt she will contact you again her purpose was to scare the shit out of you and it worked , the sick cow has achieved her aim. forget about and carry on regardless although get an alias !!!

We dont want anyone like her on any site !!

Offline smiths

So park away from the WGs premises and so wont see your number plate, its not rocket science, and has been advised on here to do countless times.

Offline punk

A.who is stupid enough to order a pay as you go to your address instead of going to a supermarket.

B. who is stupid enough to park your car out side a prossie house or her  street?

LOUISE LOVELACE

After reading it all carefully and seeing what I receive week in week out in my emails all I can say is yaaawwwwnnnnnn.   Sorry if in wrong but to me this all fantasy. I don't  even believe the profile.  Not one booking since 2013. If it's genuine report her to aw with cities if the correspondence. Someone is wanking at all the attention they are getting. To be verified we have to upload passports. Ffs you really think aw is going to give out one persons details because the email offended. REPORT REPORT REPORT AW isn't making from her as she's not using their services not even a gallery. Again if I'm wrong sorry.   And she doesn't use too incorrectly all over profile like the messages. Yawwwwnnn

Offline punk

After reading it all carefully and seeing what I receive week in week out in my emails all I can say is yaaawwwwnnnnnn.   Sorry if in wrong but to me this all fantasy. I don't  even believe the profile.  Not one booking since 2013. If it's genuine report her to aw with cities if the correspondence. Someone is wanking at all the attention they are getting. To be verified we have to upload passports. Ffs you really think aw is going to give out one persons details because the email offended. REPORT REPORT REPORT AW isn't making from her as she's not using their services not even a gallery. Again if I'm wrong sorry.   And she doesn't use too incorrectly all over profile like the messages. Yawwwwnnn

are you related to linda? serious note, more i look at this as you say more strange this seems.

Offline Boundless

To be fair though, she only uses the word "to" once in her profile, however, she does use "too" incorrectly a lot on Supercuts and dating sites.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:23:29 pm by Boundless »

Offline NIK

No I haven't. Nor have I ever been a stalker or a stalkee!  :rolleyes: As Jimmy says in a another post in this thread most prossies want you to cough up and fuck off as soon as possible so they can forget you and get on with their next meal ticket.
It seems increasingly that some guys get into weird situations with prossies, often caused by fucking Awank.  I have had over 500 punts and seen maybe between 300 and 400 girls and nothing like this has ever happened to me thank fuck.  :yahoo: I even saw Lou4 Fun and lived to tell the tale.

However going back to what I said earlier in this thread I can't understand why punters need to be AWank members anyway. Nor why they would want to book saggy arsed wrinklies with stupid age rules.  :crazy:
I better hurry up and book her whilst I'm still young enough!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OldAdmin

She signed up earlier and sent me PM claiming it's all lies.
Yet doesn't seem to want to post on here regarding what happened.