Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annalynne050- Whitefield  (Read 3036 times)

24 review(s) for Annalynne050 (14 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline John Alan

Fee:120        Location: Whitefield    Duration 1 hour

Had Annalynne on my HL for a while now and wanted to see her. Made contact comms where perfect i set of to Manchester and rang again when i was about 1 hour away and made the booking.
I got there plenty of parking near by the parking is out of sight from the main road that is a plus as it is discreet.
As for the place she works from its very tidy and welcoming so first impressions where good.
I have to say that the photos on her twitter and AW do her no justice she is stunning with an amazing body.
As for the Action her oral skills are some of the best i have had very sloppy and a lot of effort from what i can tell she enjoys doing it to the point where i had to ask her to slow down because i was almost ready to pop so she slowed then suggested she should ride me for a while so on with the rubber and she got on top now the best part about her room is that there is a mirror behind her so you can see her arse why she rides you and that is a sight to see anyway i was ready to pop and that i did. After a little chat she instantly started oral again for round 2 that ended in a similar way.
all in all comms are good, her place of work is spotless and she is stunning way better than her pictures.
I will be returning as it was money well spent.
 External Link/Members Only

Offline antsz

What is her twitter name? Just added her to my HL, is she oriental?

Offline george r

she did work a bit at SS and thinks its cherries  old place in whitefield ?

Offline samneil15

She is absolutely gorgeous imo and I would make many return visits if I didn't think she acted like a typical parlour girl. Sorry I don't think I have reviewed her but did see her twice a year or so ago. The looks made me go back a second time, maybe we didn't click, but she can talk for England and does the usual parlour shit timewasting tactics and doesn't ever FK which is a must for me. Oral is average at best and she doesn't do everything she advertises. Specifically rimming for me.

Glad you enjoyed though. I don't go to that particular place as I think all the girls act in a similar way. I expect a girl to look like a bomb sight when I'm done, and these girls clearly don't shower between punts, they want their hair and make up ready for the next punter.

Not my cup of tea. Need a real woman who gives it all and spaces the clients so she can properly shower and regroup etc.

Offline Carpy

Yes she is oriental External Link/Members Only

Quite pretty as well, definitely going on the list.. can’t belive I missed her in last tbh

Offline jonboy2101

Does she have face pics in private?

Offline jonboy2101

I’ve been on and they are all blurred

Offline jonboy2101

It was working yesterday

She is stunning

Offline cueball

It was working yesterday

She is stunning
I saw it working yesterday and saw the face pics..... Stunning is a stretch imo but it's horses for courses isn't it.

Offline bolster3

I saw it working yesterday and saw the face pics..... Stunning is a stretch imo but it's horses for courses isn't it.

+1. I wouldn't have called her stunning facially either.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I saw it yesterday also! pretty imo but not FAF, looks like she wears a lot of make up at times, her uke pics suggest that to me BUT i think I may have to visit in time. Probably the boobs :D

Online Moby Dick

+2 some OTT fluffy comments being made on this thread.

I am sure this is the Asian lass from Sandys, Meili? (acc web.archive.org)
 I remember the service was disappointing.

A bit too fat for me, but everyone likes are different.
+1. I wouldn't have called her stunning facially either.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:35:33 pm by Moby Dick »

Online delta69

I am sure this is the Asian lass from Sandys. Can't remember her name, but I remember the service was disappointing.
I think her name was meli back at sandys

Online Moby Dick

Thanks curiosity got the better of me so I looked on web.archive and edited my post.
Only saw her once.
I think her name was meli back at sandys

Offline westeros

nice to know the WGs keep track of whats said about them here. She name checked UKP on her most recent tweet. Please form an orderly line she's asked us to kiss her arse  :sarcastic:

Offline bobby_dizzler

Glad you enjoyed though. I don't go to that particular place as I think all the girls act in a similar way. I expect a girl to look like a bomb sight when I'm done, and these girls clearly don't shower between punts, they want their hair and make up ready for the next punter.

Not my cup of tea. Need a real woman who gives it all and spaces the clients so she can properly shower and regroup etc.

Hope that's not true of this fine looking lady:

And particularly this one, as she's definitely on my list of things to do: