Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minnie Thai TS - Derby. Sadly not as expected  (Read 5655 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719312) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Phail_Lord

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ or External Link/Members Only

Haven't punted for a while and I felt like an itch needed re-scratching, this area is a bit of a desert but I saw that Minnie was available and had positive reviews on here so though it worth a try.

Took place a few days ago, when I left I was thinking Neutral but I never review on the day so as to allow myself to gather my thoughts, and really I'm afraid it is a negative.

Incall in an apartment block in Derby, paid £150 for 1hr.

Comms and Location

Sent the enquiry via text, asked for a meet at 730 and got a text back a few minutes later asking if 8 was okay - this should have been my first clue but nevermind. She gave me the postcode (1hr+ away) and i set off with plenty of time. I received a text at 750 saying "where are you, i'm ready now" as I was parking up. Was given a floor number and an apartment number, however as there were 3 buildings at the postcode this was not straightforward! Had to call for guidance and eventually got in the building, and was advised not to knock on the door like in her other reviews. Fairly modern apartment, of generous size, couldn't tell if anyone else was in there, suspect not.

Looks

Facially and physically very feminine which is the only positive of the meet, very small frame and reasonably well done tits but no real idea what they felt like (more on that later), squishy bum which was nice. If you saw her walking down the street you'd have a hard time telling she was TS, however whilst it was definitely the girl from the pics they are clearly very airbrushed, either that or she hadn't had time to tidy herself up after her presumably previous appointment (more on that later too)

Which leads me onto....

Service

Honestly so disappointing, I'd read about how passionately she would kiss you but it couldn't be more different in my case. I wasn't greeted with a kiss, I was asked to remove all my own clothes, she spent 5 minutes on her phone setting up music before we got into things, and there was very little intimacy I'm not a 10/10 (otherwise i wouldn't be punting ha) but I'm not exactly a 3/10 either, I was exceptionally clean both orally (both kinds) and physically, so I don't feel that I can take the blame for her lack of interest.

What little kissing there was was barely pecks, and she would move her head out of the way to avoid more kissing. Was offered a massage but politely declined as doesn't really do anything for me.

When I got her undressed and tried to play with her boobs and nipples she "giggled" and said they were too sensitive, and actively moved my hands out of the way if I tried to go near them.

Oral on me was protected, but oral on her was uncovered, never quite understood the logic (can guarantee you've had more sex than me lately luv) but her rules I guess. She did have the decency to remove the condom for hand relief on me however every time she did this she was practically trying to rip my cock off, blatant attempt to try and get me to cum quickly.

She got hard in my mouth so I thought i'd take the opportunity to get her to fuck me, which she did, in missionary, and she gives a half decent pounding, however I could feel her struggling to stay hard, and I like a bit of DKF whilst being fucked which was out of the question, and also I wasn't able to touch her tits whilst she was doing it as mentioned above, so really the enjoyment was far less than it could have been.

I suggested that I fuck her instead so took her in doggy, I'm slightly on the large side and it was clear that she struggled to take it however this was also the only part of the meet when I felt like she might have been enjoying herself. But again, banned from touching her tits whilst fucking her and even when I tried to rub her cock I was batted away.

Asked her to then fuck me doggy but she just couldn't penetrate in this position for some reason, maybe not her fault (tightness) but she was audibly frustrated so I suggested she fuck me in missionary again.

We're about half an hour in and she's wanking me furiously whilst feebly attempting to fuck me, I wanted to be fucked whilst I came but in the end I knew she wouldn't be able to do both simultaneously so I just got her to wank me to completion and that was that.

Got dressed and left somewhat dissatisfied, was given another "peck" before leaving.

Conclusion

If I were a betting man I'd say that she'd had another punter not long before me and just simply didn't have the energy or desire to give me the service that some of you guys have had. When I was offered a later time than I had suggested I should maybe have realised that I'd have been getting sloppy seconds but the cock wants what it wants and there was nothing else of worth within a 50m radius.

It's disappointing because if I had any patience I'd have waited for Victoria Tedesco to be nearby again as I have yet to have the pleasure, but had hoped that Minnie would have been a decent enough alternative. Sadly for me it wasn't the case.

Offline Strummer

I don't know where you are from but Victoria Tedesco is in Loughbro', Leics this weekend, the last chance to see her for a while as she is going back to Brasil until mid March.
She also works from her home in Staffordshire occasionally at weekends, thats not too far from Derby, but she will not respond to texts unless she knows you, just a warning.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 10:59:52 am by Strummer »

Offline Phail_Lord

Thanks, I’d just seen that myself, very tempting since she is one of the highest rated on here….