Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who gives the best actual massage?  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Brumbrum

Hi All,

I’m in the mood for a good massage, not really fussed about the happy ending, which sp would you say gives the best one? I’ve seen lola bell, vicky. Yna and a few other Thai ones but could never beat a Chinese massage, does anyone know any?

Offline newpuntingguy

If you’re after a genuine good massage yes the Chinese seem to be good. The Chinese tend to know about pressure points and if you tell them where you’re sore they focus on the area. Thai / roms etc just want to get you in the mood to earn a quick £20 from you (£30+ in some cases). I generally get a good massage from any Chinese shop, but even then there has been a few exceptions

Offline watsey

I agree with newpuntingguy.
My very first massage was from a Chinese girl in China and it still stands out as one of my best massages ever so I reckon a well trained Chinese girl will take some beating.
There are exceptions.
You have seen Yna who is good.
There is an English lady in Shrewsbury who is totally legit (keep your boxers on) that I have visited twice some years ago and she gives a great massage.

Offline Dave33ws6

Always enjoy a good Chinese massage. They certainly know what they are doing

Online mr.bluesky

Always enjoy a good Chinese massage. They certainly know what they are doing

I would agree to a certain extent. Those that have had proper training will give you a good massage but the majority are just rub and tug places. I have never seen this particular lady but Yna in Erdington seems to have a lot of good reviews for her massage skills. Nancy in Coventry does a pretty good massage although sometimes a bit too firm for my liking, I have to tell her beforehand not to be too firm.

Offline Dave33ws6

I would agree to a certain extent. Those that have had proper training will give you a good massage but the majority are just rub and tug places. I have never seen this particular lady but Yna in Erdington seems to have a lot of good reviews for her massage skills. Nancy in Coventry does a pretty good massage although sometimes a bit too firm for my liking, I have to tell her beforehand not to be too firm.

Most are pretty compliant too

Offline Fentonmcc

YNA Erdington gives the best massage in my experience. This is happy ending only.. no full sex and no touching though prostate massage is included.

Offline davidwatts

If you're ever over Shropshire way had a totally legit massage (was hoping for more ) from this lady recently. Have reviewed

External Link/Members Only

Offline Night king

YNA Erdington gives the best massage in my experience. This is happy ending only.. no full sex and no touching though prostate massage is included.

No reviews member since 2017,

Reported, Leech
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 12:19:59 pm by Night king »

Offline proton.punter

Hi All,

I’m in the mood for a good massage, not really fussed about the happy ending, which sp would you say gives the best one? I’ve seen lola bell, vicky. Yna and a few other Thai ones but could never beat a Chinese massage, does anyone know any?

Thai Body and Soul in Codsall is very good, legit shop with no extras though!

Offline Thinkpink

I can recommend LJ  in Selly Oak. Moody Latvian but knows her stuff with a massage and uses nice massage oil/gel. The massage is better than the HJ.

Offline JontyR

My go to place for massage is SB Thai in Walsall. Some have suggested that there has been extra on offer in the past. I've never requested or received any offers of extra. But the massage is fantastic. I have reviewed

Offline Chewie1

I saw Thai Amy in Willenhall recently. Top notch Thai massage. Mixture of good therapeutic massage complete with finger popping. Also sent me to sleep with the most relaxing scalp massage. Legit massage is £40 per hour and she’s happy to do multi hour sessions