Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SallyM84 - anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Brumish

Lining this one up so if anyone has any experience would be grateful. Comma seems very good. Pretty reasonable price too.

Here's the linko.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dboy74

This lady looks like a great find, Borat.

Unfortunately, outcall only is not an option for me. I would be very interested in seeing a review for your meet  :hi:

Offline Brumish

She's not working this week so I'll have to wait till the next time. She sounds quite pleasant.

Offline dboy74

I may need to sort out a location for an outcall   :)

Offline themightyimp

Booked for 9pm. Excellent comms. Confirmed on AW and via text. You know when you get that nagging feeling? Well I should have listened to it. Called to see how getting on as late and straight to voicemail. F*cling time waster. Avoid like the plague. At least I kept my money.. I think that she uses her main phone rather than a punting one as she is on whatsapp
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 09:14:16 pm by themightyimp »
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline themightyimp

"she" has now texted me apologizing profusely due to a "car crash".  Being stood up?  Sh1T happens.  Not being told?  That's life.  "She" wants to rebook.  Trying for tomorrow...... Trying being the operative word. Hopefully surprized.  Assuming a scam to counter AW feedback.  Wait out! (Especially Borat)  :angelgirl:

Offline Brumish

Ok mate take one for the team!

thewonderingdick

dont know how you are expected to book a girl on the strength of 1 tit photo

Offline themightyimp

The photo definitely has two tits....  :hi:

Offline Brumish

The photo definitely has two tits....  :hi:

I can also say that there are two of them. The good thing is she sends pics etc if you ask so you can see anything of hers if you ask.

Online che_666999

Timewaster, cancelled on me twice in 2 days with lame excuses
Going by her AW profile she is prone to do that