Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: After the lockdown - punting plans  (Read 23943 times)

Offline slimdude1

Everything will be a "restart" when things go back to normal.

I'm curious to see if the prices of WG's will change at all as it seemed recently prices were going up. I wonder if WG's will lower them to what they used to be (around £120 an hour).

The impact this has had on a lot of folks financially will certainly make punting a more luxury hobbie (as if it wasn't already).

It certainly does suck though. Now when I have an itch, the option of getting it scratched is out of question!

I don't think there will be "less WG's" after this however. If anything, I think there'll be more WG's because of the money it brings them compared to jobs that girls may have had that got them fucked up financially from COVID-19.

Who knows...we'll have to wait and see until then.

Offline Availableinlarge

Everything will be a "restart" when things go back to normal.

I don't think there will be "less WG's" after this however. If anything, I think there'll be more WG's because of the money it brings them compared to jobs that girls may have had that got them fucked up financially from COVID-19. Who knows...we'll have to wait and see until then.

Agree with that. I reckon Seeking will go crazy when it's all over, lots of women in need of some extra 'support'.

Offline David50

I think we might all be back at work next week for those of us that are not at work . Sp will also be back at work so not long to wait now .  :thumbsup:

Online GingerNuts

I think we might all be back at work next week for those of us that are not at work . Sp will also be back at work so not long to wait now .  :thumbsup:

Why do you think that?

Offline David50

Why do you think that?

Think the Government are not going to be wanting to pay 80% of people’s wages for too long . Everything else will still probably be closed just industry will start back up as normal next week ,

Online GingerNuts

Think the Government are not going to be wanting to pay 80% of people’s wages for too long . Everything else will still probably be closed just industry will start back up as normal next week ,

The government aren't going to ease or lift restrictions for financial reasons. They're prepared to pay the 80% for three months and will print money to do so.

You're not going to be punting any time soon.

Offline slimdude1

Anyone who thinks this lockdown will be over in a week or so is dreaming.

Brace yourselves for at least another 1-2 months I'd say.

Offline David50

I was planning on visiting the likes of erotic studios but a fully expect them all to be closed after lockdown.  They are hopefully not open at the moment so getting no income to pay rent on buildings

Offline Beamer

Rubbish     :hi:

Offline David50

Rubbish     :hi:

Lockdown was for 3 weeks and we are now in the third week

Offline Beamer

Anyone who thinks this lockdown will be over in a week or so is dreaming.

Brace yourselves for at least another 1-2 months I'd say.

Definitely

Online GingerNuts

Lockdown was for 3 weeks and we are now in the third week

No, the "lockdown" will stay in place as long as is necessary.

External Link/Members Only

Every person in the UK must comply with these new measures, which came into effect on Monday 23 March. The relevant authorities, including the police, have been given the powers to enforce them – including through fines and dispersing gatherings.

The government will look again at these measures after three weeks, and relax them if the evidence shows this is possible.

Online Moby Dick

I think your head is up your arse.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 02:41:19 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline David50

I think your head is up your arse.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Maybe so but I am certain my boss will want me and rest of staff back at work on Tuesday

Online GingerNuts

Maybe so but I am certain my boss will want me and rest of staff back at work on Tuesday

What job do you do and why haven't you been doing it for the the last couple of weeks?

Offline David50

What job do you do and why haven't you been doing it for the the last couple of weeks?

I’m an engineer . Was told by my employees that regarding the next 3 weeks we have no option to furlough are staff . Those 3 weeks are up on Tuesday..

Online GingerNuts

I’m an engineer . Was told by my employees that regarding the next 3 weeks we have no option to furlough are staff . Those 3 weeks are up on Tuesday..

They could only fulough you (as in use the government scheme) if there was no work for you to do because of the coronavirus.

What's changed in your work situation?

Offline ulstersubbie

Are you for real?    :dash:

Offline MrBamboo

I think you are going to be very disappointed,  not a chance of lockdown ending before June. And then there will be restrictions on movement. Punting is over and done for 2020.

Offline pbrown355

So, anywhere between next week and next year. Let's hope it's nearer the former than the latter, but I don't hold out a lot of hope. Once the daily deaths start to reduce the government will need to ease some restrictions otherwise their graph will bottom out and then we'll end up governing over another peak. That's not their plan. A plateau is what they are aiming for and for that we will need to bump into each other again and catch the virus.
Enjoy

Offline Retep64

Offline Drlurve

Unless your company is making respirators, you aren't  going to be at work anytime soon. I'm guessing July before any form of exit strategy becomes clear. The other guys are right - punting is over for 2020 in any real sense.

Offline oldmanking

Considering April is expected to be the 'peak month' for people contracting this covid, the likelihood of most jobs or shops returning to normal in the foreseeable future is about 14000000/1 (same odds as winning the lottery).  I'd expect something to be given back by end of May, maybe mid-June at earliest.  But punting still going to be far longer as neither sensible punters or sensible SPs are going to want to risk catching the virus having gone so far by then. 

I'm not sure if Im lucky or unlucky, but I'm still working as normal; in fact being asked to cover more hours due to others being too scared to work & choosing to either take accrued holidays with short notice, or just calling in 'sick', using the virus as an easy excuse.  I can't say I'm thrilled at being in work & dealing with public for 4 x 12 hour shifts, but considering the hassle others are having with getting their rents & 80% pay out of the relevant agencies, at least I'm earning.  Flip side is that with less to spend my money on, I'll be better off by the end of all this than usually too; so long as I live that long.... lol.
(before anyone thinks of clapping me, it's just a long term guested hotel i work in)

Online GingerNuts

Considering April is expected to be the 'peak month' for people contracting this covid, the likelihood of most jobs or shops returning to normal in the foreseeable future is about 14000000/1 (same odds as winning the lottery).

Better odds than winning the lottery which are 1 in 45,057,474.

Offline Beamer

I think you are going to be very disappointed,  not a chance of lockdown ending before June. And then there will be restrictions on movement. Punting is over and done for 2020.

Absolutely

Offline oldmanking

Better odds than winning the lottery which are 1 in 45,057,474.

well, it used to be 14 million, it was often quoted as that.  but it's clearly lengthened; as will my cock, the next time i see a hot chinese masseur!  :crazy:

Offline dog999

Considering April is expected to be the 'peak month' for people contracting this covid, the likelihood of most jobs or shops returning to normal in the foreseeable future is about 14000000/1 (same odds as winning the lottery).  I'd expect something to be given back by end of May, maybe mid-June at earliest.  But punting still going to be far longer as neither sensible punters or sensible SPs are going to want to risk catching the virus having gone so far by then. 

I'm not sure if Im lucky or unlucky, but I'm still working as normal; in fact being asked to cover more hours due to others being too scared to work & choosing to either take accrued holidays with short notice, or just calling in 'sick', using the virus as an easy excuse.  I can't say I'm thrilled at being in work & dealing with public for 4 x 12 hour shifts, but considering the hassle others are having with getting their rents & 80% pay out of the relevant agencies, at least I'm earning.  Flip side is that with less to spend my money on, I'll be better off by the end of all this than usually too; so long as I live that long.... lol.
(before anyone thinks of clapping me, it's just a long term guested hotel i work in)
Just thought I would share this. Today this just got real for me. Long term friend, not a hooker but a nurse, died after only showing the symptoms for just over a week. So, I can only speak for myself but no punting will be on the agenda. Any working girl you get up close and personal with could have it, and you may not know. :hi:

Offline David50

Looks like punting is over for me for possibly good . Had letter from work saying that there are Putting us on the government 80% Scheme also saying there maybe redundancies.  Thought the idea of government paying 80% of our wages was to stop redundancy

Offline Beamer

Looks like punting is over for me for possibly good . Had letter from work saying that there are Putting us on the government 80% Scheme also saying there maybe redundancies.  Thought the idea of government paying 80% of our wages was to stop redundancy

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that if a worker is being paid 80% of his income by the state he cannot be a candidate for redundancy.
Will try and find a ruling, must be on .gov somewhere

Edit. I  am wrong. According to advice.gov ......
You can still be made redundant while you’re furloughed. If you’re entitled to redundancy pay, it will be calculated using the amount you earned before you were furloughed.

Sorry pal.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 09:27:49 pm by Beamer »

Online GingerNuts

If you've been furloughed then technically your job is redundant. The furlough scheme is only a short term measure to keep you in "employment" for the time being. When the scheme ends your employer will have decisions to make if they haven't beforehand.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 09:45:19 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Beamer

Just thought I would share this. Today this just got real for me. Long term friend, not a hooker but a nurse, died after only showing the symptoms for just over a week. So, I can only speak for myself but no punting will be on the agenda. Any working girl you get up close and personal with could have it, and you may not know. :hi:

Salutary reminder that Coronavirus can hit anywhere, anytime.
Sorry for your loss

Offline David50

If you've been furloughed then technically your job is redundant. The furlough scheme is only a short term measure to keep you in "employment" for the time being. When the scheme ends your employer will have decisions to make if they haven't beforehand.

I was paid my full wage from when lockdown stated but from this Tuesday I’m only going to get paid the 80%. I just hope I’m back to work before 3 months

Offline David50

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that if a worker is being paid 80% of his income by the state he cannot be a candidate for redundancy.
Will try and find a ruling, must be on .gov somewhere

Edit. I  am wrong. According to advice.gov ......
You can still be made redundant while you’re furloughed. If you’re entitled to redundancy pay, it will be calculated using the amount you earned before you were furloughed.

Sorry pal.

Oh that’s just great looks like I’m looking for a new job after lockdown. 

Offline oldmanking

who comes up with these stupid terms?  "furloughed" for Christ's sake? just another made up or never used word that makes them look smart.

Offline Beamer

who comes up with these stupid terms?  "furloughed" for Christ's sake? just another made up or never used word that makes them look smart.

Sorry but furlough has been around for longer than us......
..........from early 17th century: from Dutch verlof......

furlough (/ˈfɜːrloʊ/; from Dutch: verlof, "leave of absence") is a temporary leave of employees due to special needs of a company or employer, which may be due to economic conditions at the specific employer or in the economy as a whole.
It's been used in some industries for years
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 09:27:23 am by Beamer »

Offline David50

It’s all the fault of the Chinese that the world had so many deaths . If they had of stopped people leaving their country the virus wound only be there . I just hope when this is all over the world make them accountable.

Online GingerNuts

It’s all the fault of the Chinese that the world had so many deaths . If they had of stopped people leaving their country the virus wound only be there . I just hope when this is all over the world make them accountable.

Clueless.

Offline James

Totally agree. If they stopped eating bats and exotic animals to. They covered this up from day one.
Destroyed the early genetic samples which would have told the world where it came from.
They silenced the doctor who told the media about a new outbreak.
They lockdown after their chinese new year where ppl could travel. Bringing money into thier economy.

Whats worse is they got off lightly, about 3000 deaths where the rest of world are struggling. Also they are making money from the world now. Selling ppe ventalotors etc.

They won ww3
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dog999

Salutary reminder that Coronavirus can hit anywhere, anytime.
Sorry for your loss
This came as a massive shock to all who knew her. So quick from knowing she had a temperature too death,only 9 day's. Anyone who punts at this time or in the near future needs a massive kick in the balls as a reminder. Death maybe just around the corner and waiting silently for you!. :bomb: :hi:

Offline Beamer

Very sweeping statement. 
What published facts do you have to back this up?

Offline winkywanky

Surely the onus would be on other countries to stop Chinese entering?

Offline Cryton123

The UK is an island and the borders weren’t shut until it had already arrived. And if you believe what the papers were saying, flights were arriving from Italy daily when the pandemic was at it’s worst there. We only have ourselves to blame..

Offline Beamer

Very sweeping statement. 

Come on david50 where are the published FACTS to justify your wild statement?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 01:30:16 pm by Beamer »

Offline dog999

The UK is an island and the borders weren’t shut until it had already arrived. And if you believe what the papers were saying, flights were arriving from Italy daily when the pandemic was at it’s worst there. We only have ourselves to blame..
Correct!. It's easy to say but the governments around the world totally underestimated the threat. Just think how many flights were arriving from China every day with tourist and businessmen on board. Many people including myself could not understand why this was allowed to carry on unchecked. Lady I work with came back from Hong Kong. Told me Heathrow was like a ghost town but still no checks being made in arrivals.

Offline David50

Very sweeping statement. 

I don’t need any publish facts . The Chinese simply allowed people to leave China knowing could be carrying the virus . Yes we and over countries should of refused to let any plan from China land but the Chinese should not of allowed anyone to leave China in the first place .

Offline winkywanky

China aren't responsible for our safety.

WE are.

Offline David50

China aren't responsible for our safety.

WE are.

I guess you are correct and we should of stopped any planes or ships from entering the uk ,

Offline oldmanking

But someone here is certainly responsible for some bloody lousy grammar and spelling!  You'll never win an argument if you can't even write like you have some level of decent education!  :timeout:

Offline workinallweek

people i kmow returned from the good old USA last week  no checks either end ... :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beamer

I don’t need any publish facts . The Chinese simply allowed people to leave China knowing could be carrying the virus . Yes we and over countries should of refused to let any plan from China land but the Chinese should not of allowed anyone to leave China in the first place .

So it's just your BLX?
You can't make a statement on the action taken by China without facts.
Don't misunderstand me,  I am sure with the benefit of hindsight and a more liberal and democratic society China would not have taken the actions they have done. In reality, we don't know what they did.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 06:33:01 pm by Beamer »