Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PinkyNaughty Worcester  (Read 1027 times)

Offline stupidaw

Anyone recognise this young lady? thinking of paying a visit, but no reviews anywhere from what I can see.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline shyboy1

Only thing I can tell from the pic is that she’s fit enough to climb a big hill.!
Seems like profile is written by her which is a good start but otherwise no clues. Prices seem ok so maybe worth a try if b2b massage is your thing.
SB

Offline connor0368

I’ve been to see her today.
Comms were ok, sent a text she asked what time, I confirmed and she asked me to call her, agreed £50 for 1/2 with HE (no sex) and extra £20 for B2B

A bit messy when I arrived, wouldn’t give me full address, texting me, calling me telling me where to go.

IN the front door and double bed I’m what I assume was the lounge, nice enough, clean, warm etc.
I’m no good with ages on Asian women but 25 to 35 pretty enough.

Paid for the B2B she stripped off and has an incredible body, fabulous real tits and shaved down below.
Standard massage on back, loads of oil. Turn over she oiled her tits up and my cock and slid up and down for a tit wank. Not allowed touch her pussy only her firs and deffo nothing extra on offer.

Expensive for what it was but great tits, probably won’t go back.

Offline stupidaw

I’ve been to see her today.
Comms were ok, sent a text she asked what time, I confirmed and she asked me to call her, agreed £50 for 1/2 with HE (no sex) and extra £20 for B2B

A bit messy when I arrived, wouldn’t give me full address, texting me, calling me telling me where to go.

IN the front door and double bed I’m what I assume was the lounge, nice enough, clean, warm etc.
I’m no good with ages on Asian women but 25 to 35 pretty enough.

Paid for the B2B she stripped off and has an incredible body, fabulous real tits and shaved down below.
Standard massage on back, loads of oil. Turn over she oiled her tits up and my cock and slid up and down for a tit wank. Not allowed touch her pussy only her firs and deffo nothing extra on offer.

Expensive for what it was but great tits, probably won’t go back.

Thanks Connor, maybe give her a swerve then.