Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delete my AW and start again?  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Kriss

I have recently made a major cockup on my AW account, making me look like a world-class TW.

Would there be any point of wiping my AW account and starting again?

Would my (bad) record still follow me?:

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

:hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kriss

Offline McSwell

I have recently made a major cockup on my AW account, making me look like a world-class TW.

Apparently when you contact a girl it would still show a link to your old account. I guess it recognises the ISP.

Maybe if you got a new phone on a different network.

I assume you're showing bad feedback  but if you book girls by phone that have their number displayed then they won't see your feedback.

Offline hullad

No I got a bad report of a skanky tart because I reported her on here for being shite.

I just set up a new account, new name and email

James999

WHat have you got then, negative feedback?

If so, just "dispute it" and hide feedback  :hi:

Offline NigelF

Apparently when you contact a girl it would still show a link to your old account. I guess it recognises the ISP.

No, AW doesn't recognise your IP or ISP, that would get way too messy (e.g. people using a VPN or using WiFi in hotels, coffee shops etc). It simply recognises your browser, presumably due to cookies. As such you can easily have two or more AW accounts on the same device. E.g. On my punting phone, I have one account on Google Chrome and one account on "Samsung Internet". The key is to keep the accounts separate by only logging into one account for one browser, never at any point login to an account on more than one browser.

I presume clearing your browser (particularly of cookies, either all of them or just the ones for AW), will then allow you to create a new account without it being linked to the old one. I'm not totally sure though, I am however sure that using a new browser (in which you've never logged into AW before) would work.

I imagine it's also important to make sure that for your new account you use a different email address, username and password to the one for your previous account.

To be sure that you're new account isn't linked to your old one you can ask a WG that you "trust" and if you want full proof ask her to show you your messages to her in her inbox - if there's only one lot of feedback showing then the accounts aren't linked. If they were linked the other alias would show up as another lot of feedback, e.g. Punter1 (0) (26). If you have any negative feedback on the alias account (regardless of it being disputed or you having loads of positives), the feedback that appears will be shown as a red number.

If you have plenty of positive feedback it won't make a difference regardless of how bad a timewaster you sound. I received a mostly bullshit negative feedback from a reputable WG saying I was not only a massive time waster but also an "address collector" and very rude.

I was even reported on SAAFE saying the same thing but it made absolutely no difference to my ability to book girls. I'm sure it helped that I had about 40 previous feedback all positive and after I got the neg. I messaged a couple of girls I'd seen but not put in a booking for or been given feedback from and asked them to leave me feedback (all genuine) so the negative wasn't my most recent feedback by the time I tried to book someone else and that probably helped too.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:40:41 pm by NigelF »

Offline NigelF

I was even reported on SAAFE saying the same thing but it made absolutely no difference to my ability to book girls. I'm sure it helped that I had about 40 previous feedback all positive and after I got the neg. I messaged a couple of girls I'd seen but not put in a booking for or been given feedback from and asked them to leave me feedback (all genuine) so the negative wasn't my most recent feedback by the time I tried to book someone else and that probably helped too.

Forgot to say that that you don't need 40 positives either. I had previous account with about 20 positives and then a negative for being a time waster (a somewhat strong one but not the worst and definitely not as bad as the example above) and again it made no noticeable difference to my ability to book others or the response rate I got to messages.

No I got a bad report of a skanky tart because I reported her on here for being shite.

I just set up a new account, new name and email

I presume you know/knew that the new account wasn't linked to the old? If so, how did you check?

WHat have you got then, negative feedback?

If so, just "dispute it" and hide feedback  :hi:

It's definitely a good idea to a dispute it and if you sound reasonable/genuine all the better. However even if you hide your feedback after disputing, while the girl won't be able to see that you have a neg, she can still see you have 1 dispute along with all your positives. As such, hidden feedback is surely suspicious to many WGs and would probably affect your ability to make bookings (although how much is definitely debatable). I imagine many would assume the worst about your feedback, much worse than just being labelled a "world class" time waster. Unless you're saying your experience shows otherwise?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:05:00 pm by NigelF »

James999

However even if you hide your feedback after disputing, while the girl won't be able to see that you have a neg, she can still see you have 1 dispute along with all your positives.

Pretty sure that's not how it shows when you hide it after disputing, many pro$$ies don't check feedback anyway, and if they do just make up some shit like you've got a stalker  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:13:07 pm by James999 »

Offline NigelF

Pretty sure that's not how it shows, many pro$$ies don't check feedback anyway, and if they do just make up some shit like you've got a stalker  :sarcastic:

Oh yes, you're right that that's not how it shows by default. They have to hover their cursor over the number for it to show (like we do). You're definitely right that many WGs won't bother doing that or trying to look at the individual feedback but in that case hiding the feedback makes no difference. And in the cases where they do try to check, I believe it would be a disadvantage for the reasons I previously stated.

Making shit up about the hidden feedback could be a good idea but you could just do that in the dispute. Also, I'm not convinced many girls will ask why the feedback is hidden, they'd just presume you're dodgy so will just ignore your message (although I don't know for sure because I've never tried). Some may ask but likely won't be convinced by your answer, understandably so (even though many WGs use similar or worse excuses  :D). Having said that, they probably wouldn't ask if they weren't going to be fairly easily convinced.

Offline Hobbit

Just use a Virtual machine and VPN to create a new account and you should be fine.  :hi:

Offline cunningman

I imagine it's also important to make sure that for your new account you use a different email address, username and password to the one for your previous account.

Out of interest, has anyone tried registering an SP account (whether as male or female) to have a look around -- and a butchers at what the SP's see of our own accounts?

Offline Kriss

Thanks Nigel and you other helpful m8s.

How do I look at my feedback?  :unknown:

James999

Out of interest, has anyone tried registering an SP account (whether as male or female) to have a look around -- and a butchers at what the SP's see of our own accounts?

As if someone would do that, if they did they might find that they can only see aliases if messaged by one of your other accounts, and then it shows a red number (if you have any neg feedback)  and you can see the numerous profiles linked  :D

There are of course other ways to deal with aliases on your profile, but not for public forum of course  :music:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:51:58 pm by James999 »

Offline CoverMyEyes

Emails and bookings -> My feedback

Offline NigelF

You could possibly do that but it's not reliable because if the SP account is linked to your other accounts then the aliases won't show up when you're trying to check your service seeker accounts! If however, the SP account is not linked then I imagine it would work. Either way, the result is that no aliases will be visible to you so you can never be truly sure other than by getting verification from a real SP (and ideally seeing it for yourself).

That's just what I've heard though but it makes sense. As for having a look at general other stuff they can see, I don't think there is anything or nothing interesting anyway. There used to be a hidden "notes" system where they could leave notes about punters which only other SP's could see but that feature was removed years ago. I've not personally tried myself though.

I hope "CoverMyEyes" has given you the answer you were looking for. If you meant something else or want more info about what I previously said or what I mean by aliases/linked accounts then feel free to ask. It's kind of complicated and I'm not very good at explaining it but it's pretty straight forward once you understand everything.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:41:20 am by NigelF »