Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blokes Who Like A Finger up the Arse  (Read 4151 times)

Offline winkywanky

I thought it was the Germans that didn't like it up 'em?

Yes, but they do like nice big meaty sausages, have you seen the size of some of their Bratwurst?  :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline greg101

Penny's late 90's.  Had a service off a girl that we'll call 'rocket finger'.  Shoved her finger up my arse and the acrylic nail came off her finger.  Wedged up my bum hole, total agony.  Went to the hospital walked in like John Wayne.  Told the receptionist why I needed to see someone (she was black), sucked her teeth, moved her glasses down her nose to look at me, muttered something under her breath.  Most most most face reddening experience ever.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have to say a TS with a well lubed 7 incher :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and an amazing pair of tits was maybe the provider of the most powerfull ( prostate ) or any other orgasam I`ve had I can understand why some guys like it I found the strap on and butt pluggs just a little to hard and cold :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:, they did not reach the spot so to speak the TS did  :thumbsup:

That ^^^^ mirrors my experience.  :hi: :hi:

Surpringly, well it was for me, the best dildo I've ever been fucked with was a 8" LoveHoney basics one.

Offline Baldy

One way non-return valve here .

Offline Waterhouse

So all you "never ever" "exit only" blokes have never had doc's digit up yer bum for a health check?  If that's the case, it won't be long before you do experience it. :D

Offline Plan R

So all you "never ever" "exit only" blokes have never had doc's digit up yer bum for a health check?  If that's the case, it won't be long before you do experience it. :D

I have had a doc's finger up there - it was no fun and no way I'd pay a WG for it,
(he had both hands on my shoulders at the time which was worrying - but I know nothing about medicine).

Offline king tarzan

Arsewhole's are not for any sort of sexual gratification
Simpletto..

Function only to release farts and shit..
End of.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:04:54 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Derrick101

I have had a doc's finger up there - it was no fun and no way I'd pay a WG for it,
(he had both hands on my shoulders at the time which was worrying - but I know nothing about medicine).

How did he have both hands on your shoulders, AND a finger up your arse ??  :unknown:

I guess the receptionist sneaked in to do the deed  :D

Offline Waterhouse

:lol:
Don't suppose he was smoking at the same time, or making any grunting noises, was he?   :lol:

Offline Teessider

Teessider wishes to thank all panel members for their valued contributions on this thread.

As expected, responses confirm what a varied bunch of comedians and perverts operate within our community.  :D

Teessider particularly liked Winky Wanky's puerile Kind Edwards Potato story and the even more infantile Duchess Potatoes fantasy.  :hi:

Sincerely Yours,

Rear Admiral Sir Philip McCrakken Ramsbottom. (RN Retd, V.D., S.T.D.)
Private Secretary to Teessider (who's away busy having philosophical discussions with CumFuckMyArse that well known London courtesan)

External Link/Members Only

Offline snaitram99

Had doc's finger and other medical equipment up there (for medical purposes!).  :scare: Didn't make me want it for non-medical purposes. 

Offline Waterhouse

Had doc's finger and other medical equipment up there (for medical purposes!).  :scare: Didn't make me want it for non-medical purposes.
Get her to dress up as a sexy lady doc or nurse?  :unknown:

:D

Offline Cum_again

I quite like it if it’s done right.

Too rough and it hurts, but if it is done slow and steady it can feel great..

Especially if she has both my balls in her mouth at the same time.

Offline TPreston

loads of men like a finger up the bum , doesnt mean they want a dick up it next :scare:

exactly. its a pleasure spot

Having a finger or anything up your arse doesn't make you bi or homosexual - finding men sexually attractive is what makes a man gay.