Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork deleted emails  (Read 1963 times)

Offline wild thing

I've sent a couple of emails to a provider on AdultWork but both have been deleted immediately.
Does this mean the provider has blocked me? Or could they have put a blanket deletion on all emails?

James999

Why would he / she block you?

Offline wild thing

Why would he / she block you?

I've no idea - hence my confusion at the emails being deleted.

James999

What's his / her AW profile ?

Offline wild thing

James999

Post it here no need to go all secret squirrel  :music:

Offline scutty brown

maybe she thought your messages were shite / spam / trolling

only way we can comment is if you tell us what you said, and who she is - but that would link your AW account to this site

Offline Plan R

To be fair you do look like a troll

Offline theoldmaggot

I've sent a couple of emails to a provider on AdultWork but both have been deleted immediately.

Yes you have been blocked.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Does this mean the provider has blocked me? Or could they have put a blanket deletion on all emails?
There's no blanket deletion...if your emails are immediately deleted, you have been blocked. Have you contacted her in the past about a booking and not followed up?

Online GreyDave

:hi: I often find I am not replied to how do I find I am blocked ?
I emailto  ask parking and timing questions then phone and book outside of the AW system..
I have a few reveiws and keep my  id diffrent in all cases.
Even when turning up I will say I am your 2pm appointment and introduce myself with a diffrent name its never been a problem. :hi:

Offline wild thing

Ok thanks guys - confirmed my suspicions that I've been blocked but I don't understand why.
I've emailed her before on AW, about 2 months ago, to make an enquiry but didn't make a booking as she wasn't touring anywhere near my location. So there was no follow up but that's hardly my fault, is it?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Ok thanks guys - confirmed my suspicions that I've been blocked but I don't understand why.
I've emailed her before on AW, about 2 months ago, to make an enquiry but didn't make a booking as she wasn't touring anywhere near my location. So there was no follow up but that's hardly my fault, is it?
She probably assumed you were a fantasist or time waster when you didn't get back to her. There have been times when I've been sent a message, and when I replied (usually with a question of my own) they didn't get back to me, so I blocked them.

Also, what do you mean hardly your fault? If you don't reply to a message then whose fault is it?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 03:42:34 pm by Rochelle »

Offline wild thing

Thanks Rochelle, I appreciate your reply on this.

What happened in the email exchange last year was that I asked if she was touring in Manchester, she replied no, Birmingham. I didn't reply to that as I assumed she wouldn't expect me to. When I said it's hardly my fault, I meant that exchange seems to me to be a fairly trivial reason to block me.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Maybe during your last exchange she had a peek at your AW profile and saw a characteristic she did not like? Maybe you are black? Too old? Too young? Have fraternised with barebackers? Maybe you are a regular of her mortal enemy/rival? I dunno if they can see your AW phone number - maybe that number is on her blacklist or a list of known time wasters? Obviously I'm speculating but best thing is to think bollocks to her and move on.

Offline Hobbit

My advice would be, just give up and move on. There are plenty more fish in this extremely wet sea.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Thanks Rochelle, I appreciate your reply on this.

What happened in the email exchange last year was that I asked if she was touring in Manchester, she replied no, Birmingham. I didn't reply to that as I assumed she wouldn't expect me to. When I said it's hardly my fault, I meant that exchange seems to me to be a fairly trivial reason to block me.
Ok, how odd then.

Offline NigelF

:hi: I often find I am not replied to how do I find I am blocked ?

Send them a message on AW and then immediately go to "Emails" (under the "Emails & Bookings" heading) and then click on "Sent Items" and check the message you just sent. If it's already been deleted (and obviously not been read) then you can be sure that you're blocked.

Offline Gent74

Go to AW app and check sent mail and you’ll see unread/deleted or something like that , that’ll show if you’ve been blocked .
Happened to me recently .... you ask a honest/normal question and for some strange reason they block you and of course you can’t find out why ....... bloody great .... seems as if you can’t be a normal bloke in this world .

Offline mrfishyfoo

Send them a message on AW and then immediately go to "Emails" (under the "Emails & Bookings" heading) and then click on "Sent Items" and check the message you just sent. If it's already been deleted (and obviously not been read) then you can be sure that you're blocked.

This ^^^^ is my experience of how it works.

I no longer give a fuck if a pro$$ie chooses to block me and now I see it as her loss that she won't be withdrawing from MrFF's mobile ATM.

Plenty more fish in the pond and all that.

Offline Colston36

Ok, how odd then.

This little corner of the world is full of oddities. One lady I saw last year and gave a rave review to which she reciprocated then blocked me. Still wondering wtf that was about.