Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uma: Tantric Massage London: A glimpse of the future?  (Read 1936 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had to see Uma one last time before she goes and although I reviewed her recently, thought a brief report of this 90 minute session with extra pampering was worth doing because it’s a different service and costs the same as a top Polish bird for full service, £180, so the comparison should be useful to other punters.

External Link/Members Only

This session is a game of two halves and this Polish girl delivers from first minute to last.

First half, the tease, was an assisted bath with Uma, naked washing and caressing me as I was sat in the bath. She made sure all the important bits were scrupulously clean with meticulous soapy scrubbing. I chuckled thinking this was a glimpse of 30 years into the future of a dirty old YLF and his nurse.

She dried me off and led me to the massage room where I started lying on the professional massage bed on my front, which was difficult, given my state of arousal after being severely fiddled with in the bath.

Hot oil was poured onto my back and legs and she delivered a top notch massage which built up the teasing, credit card swipes and reach unders, then she climbed on top for the body to body which felt delicious and was amplified by soft breathing [her, not me, I was panting a bit].

For the second half, the please, I turned over and spend the next 30 or so minutes enjoying a very oily, very professional massage with lots of attention to the holy trinity, plenty of breathing control and edging until the end when she delivered the coup de grace, a sensational two handed finish, not stopping until every drop was squeezed out.

After 90 minutes of build up you gotta believe me that the raw power of the release is like scoring a last minute winner in a cup final, without the knee sliding celebration because I was well and truly spent.

For those asking, Uma is finishing on 30 November and leaving London, probably for good, a top quality girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Romney

Thanks for the good review YLF.  I saw her and Jyoti for a four handed massage a bit ago, and I definitely thought Uma was the more attractive of the two.  I had hoped to see just her next time, but it seems like I've missed my chance.  I would agree that she's worth seeing if you can before she leaves for good, and it sounds like you had a pretty unique experience.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the good review YLF.  I saw her and Jyoti for a four handed massage a bit ago, and I definitely thought Uma was the more attractive of the two.  I had hoped to see just her next time, but it seems like I've missed my chance.  I would agree that she's worth seeing if you can before she leaves for good, and it sounds like you had a pretty unique experience.

This was different to the massage only option and felt much more intimate Romney, Uma is one of the best looking girls I have seen in this game and has such a calming personality it makes the whole experience totally relaxing, I was zonked afterwards.