Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Close calls & excuses  (Read 4813 times)

Offline BingoHJ

Some of you chaps need to be mindfull of giving too mucb detail in these stories ... coukd give yourselves away.

Good point - if your OH was suspicious or on your case then access to this website and thread may out you. There have been reports of moles so be careful out there.

Offline bhudda

Good point - if your OH was suspicious or on your case then access to this website and thread may out you. There have been reports of moles so be careful out there.

Ive given up trying to advise people to be cautious ... there is sufficient detail provided by some people here to identify them immediately if thejr missus remains curious and goes fishing for more info. And mumsnetters must be all over this thread.

And if nothing else ... revealing excuses here means they become unsafe to be used by anyone else!

Offline blackburnian

Ive given up trying to advise people to be cautious ... there is sufficient detail provided by some people here to identify them immediately if thejr missus remains curious and goes fishing for more info. And mumsnetters must be all over this thread.

And if nothing else ... revealing excuses here means they become unsafe to be used by anyone else!

Point 1 you are bang on with !

Excuses - well not 100% - if they really are good enough to work well they should be believable enough & reusable .

Bb

Online Hurley

Just came very close to it, I’m traveling north next weekend to see family before Christmas usually stay with family from Friday to Sunday but I’ve booked a hotel for Friday night outcall fun.
Just discovered my sister is staying in the hotel on Friday evening to meet with her friends and celebrate early.
Cancelled and booked a different hotel.

Offline Locallad1

Excuses, golf takes 4 hours a round,and fishing all day and night, just dont forget your clubs, or tackle.  :unknown:

Offline Sibiu

Golf. Used that one in the past. Make sure your shoes are damp with fresh grass on them.

Offline blackburnian

Golf. Used that one in the past. Make sure your shoes are damp with fresh grass on them.

It's great in summer - less so in winter the OP couldn't exactly use it for a Sunday evening at this time of year   :D

Golf club do/meal/meeting ....????

Bb
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:59:41 am by blackburnian »

Online magnetico

I guess that you can also punt...and then golf

Offline Derrick101

It's great in summer - less so in winter the OP couldn't exactly use it for a Sunday evening at this time of year   :D

Golf club do/meal/meeting ....????

Bb

There's always the 24/7 driving range  :hi:

Offline Fat Bob

I had a close shave not so long ago...

Before leaving the SPs flat I had a shower and thoroughly washed to ensure that I was spotless. I also checked the bathroom mirror to ensure that I looked spick and span before leaving.  On the way out of the door we had a parting snog then I disappeared into the night with the usual cheesy grin. :kiss:

On returning home from my "late business meeting" the OH was busy pottering about, we exchanged pleasantries (from a distance without close contact) and I was informed my dinner was probably burnt to a crisp in the oven.  Just to be sure that I was looking "normal", I visited the loo before siting down to my burnt offerings.

After dinner I moved to the lounge and me and the OH sat chatting and watched a  bit of TV together.  After about an hour or so I needed to spend a penny so I visited the loo again. The loo was occupied so I had to use the second bathroom, which is nothing out of the ordinary. However, the second bathroom has really bright lighting and large mirrors.  As I stood washing my hands I glanced in the mirror, and holy fuck, I just about crapped myself, the side of my face from head to chin was all sparkly in the bright lights. :scare:  It would appear that the SP must have been wearing some sort of sparkly moisturiser which must have transferred on to my face when we had our parting snog.

Just as well the OH didn't cossy up to me on the sofa as I'm sure I would have been rumbled. I've absolutely no idea how I would have explained my way out of that one! :dash:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:17:24 pm by Fat Bob »

Offline mrbobbit

Some of these made my blood run cold. Many years ago my wife was abroad on a business trip and I recklessly booked an incall at our home.

Doing a trawl round on the day before wifey's return I happened to look under the seat cushion of an armchair. I found a BOX of condoms wich the WG had hiddent there!!
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bonker

I may have been able to explain the box of condoms but not the pile of shit I made when I discovered it.