Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour Sasha - Southampton - any info ??  (Read 1941 times)

Offline GoldenB

Tempted by the profile of Glamoursasha_ External Link/Members Only

Anyone visited or have have details ??

Offline GoldenB

I can now provide my own update….

Despite several red flags during text exchanges, I still decided to TOFTT - when will I learn ??

Low neutral / negative review to follow….I’m still deciding 🤔

Offline sadolddeejay

Doesn't appear that you got around to reviewing Glamour Sasha - I suppose it's over the time limit now but maybe a brief summary would be in order?

Offline GoldenB

Yeah, apologies about that but to summarise….

Booked 30 mins but it’s pretty clear she wants you to book longer (as it takes her longer to cum herself - Wtf). She kept on about how we didn’t have much time in a 30 mins meet but having checked my watch after, I was out in 25 !!

She’s bigger than the photos - in hindsight, I should have walked as too big for me - not that I’m small but just not to my taste. She’s conscious of her belly and I never actually saw it, she simply rolled her top down to cover it. Huge ass too !!

Face is quite attractive but obviously had / has work done.

Probably one of the worst BJ’s I’ve experienced, just did absolutely nothing for me; she didn’t seem to like getting pounded either - I’m trying to think of a positive but can’t really…..oh yeah, the apartment was quite nice 😊

I’m sure someone may well pipe up with what a great SP she is but seems suspicious she has 80+ positive reviews on AW and there’s no mention of her on here - I just don’t get it  🤔

Offline southcoastpunter

Low neutral / negative review to follow….I’m still deciding 🤔

with respect and based on your summary above, what the heck was there to decide about!

Offline GoldenB

with respect and based on your summary above, what the heck was there to decide about!

I guess I was trying to decide if I was being harsh and if it was all down to just not clicking with her but on reflection, it would be a negative for me however, I’d be delighted if one of the 87 who have so far given her a positive rating on AW could provide an alternative view….

For the record, I simply didn’t leave any AW feedback !!

Offline sadolddeejay

Thanks for the intel GoldenB. I booked a 30 minute with her a while back but I had to cancel for domestic reasons. I'm still tempted as her face puts me in mjnd of Christy Turlington. I find as I get older I'm attracted to larger girls as well as my normal preference of slim. Anything with a pulse except BBW's.

Offline GoldenB

Thanks for the intel GoldenB. I booked a 30 minute with her a while back but I had to cancel for domestic reasons. I'm still tempted as her face puts me in mjnd of Christy Turlington. I find as I get older I'm attracted to larger girls as well as my normal preference of slim. Anything with a pulse except BBW's.
Facially, I guess she’s quite attractive but that’s where it stopped for me.

If you’ve no objection to larger girls, you’ll probably find her ok however, I felt rushed in my 30 min meet and I’d certainly not recommend blowing £200 on her - there’s much better options out there for that sort of dosh 💰