Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Memory I'd Like to Share  (Read 5114 times)

Online PLeisure

Chuckman

In the 90s this Welsh singer told me he was on the look out for young talent.

Imagine my surprise etc.

Too dark?

Jay-Jay

When staying for school dinners I used to hate Fridays which was when the dinner lady made me eat her fish pie !
Imagine my surprise when, 20 years later...

Jay

pecanpie

I touched a booby once!

(Am I doing it right?)

Cornish sub

Ok, I've got one. Totally made up but it's the best I can come up with. Ok, here goes: I had a French teacher at school. You could've knocked me down with a feather years later when a girl stuck her tongue down my throat when we were kissing then told me what it was known as. Ok, I'll get my coat.

johnnyboy61

When I was at school we alternated a term of Woodwork with a term of Metalwork, imagine my surprise that I now find out they spend this time doing DT (no, not that! Design and Technology), because I never really liked Woodwork and Metalwork, but I am now quite partial to DT (even though wood is still involved).

firth

Ok, I've got one. Totally made up but it's the best I can come up with. Ok, here goes: I had a French teacher at school. You could've knocked me down with a feather years later when a girl stuck her tongue down my throat when we were kissing then told me what it was known as. Ok, I'll get my coat.

And do take a tank of gasoline and a match.

Redhead Lover

At school we were taught the importance of the three Rs
Imagine my surprise, when 20 years later I'd booked a MFFF hotel meet...

Offline socks

In my first sex education lesson we got took into the television room (it was pre all this computer/internet business) and we watched a film that introduced us to the mechanics of reproduction. Specifically it represented the act of sex, not via some hot fit bird with big tits taking a massive length up her clunge, but by showing us two alsations going at each other.

Imagine my surprise three decades later when I reflect on all the dogs I've fucked. And had to pay for the privilege.

Offline od13218

At school in history lessons we were taught the importance of checking your sources and assessing evidence for reliability rather than taking them at face value.
Oh how I wish I'd listened when I turned up to find yet another AW Romanian b&s that I'd failed to check out in ukp first...

carefree

And do take a tank of gasoline and a match.

Oooooh, someone's tired :lol:

Offline mf_1101

If ya can't take a joke shouldn't be on here. Something I have learned...

Speaking of when I was 11 or 12 I played "I'll show you mine if you show me yours..." so I obliged with my Neighbours granddaughter and naturally she bottled out and refused to uphold her part of the bargain.

Little did I know 12 years later when she told me "no OWO or CIM"....

Online PLeisure

Offline Owwhatanight

This reminds me of the Yorkshireman Sketch in Monty Python...eeeee when I was a lad !!!!

Offline gash bash

Years ago watching Startsky and Hutch bust into a brothel and take way the 'john' for questioning made me think how sad for someone using a ho.
Imagine my surprise years later....

I still get a little nervous when im in the act with a pro$$ie and i hear a strange noise outside in the apartment, makes me think popo going to bash the door in and take me away. lol