Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting spotted by another punter  (Read 6821 times)

Online mr.bluesky

Victoria House in Lutterworth has a communial changing room and shower area , and a lounge at the top of the stairs which leads onto all the rooms so if your waiting to see a particular girl then the chances are there is another punter sat in the lounge also waiting. It could be a bit awkward but your both their for the same reason so what the hell

Offline fairfield

I must look a right twat or some kind of elderly pimp. Recently coming out of Angel Lodge in Kirkby, 2 pairs of separate punters approach and ask if it is worth going in and which girl to pick. Emboldened by the open chat, they start to discuss amongst themselves as well. Left them to it, i just wanted to be gone.
Recommended same girl to all 4 - fuck knows how that turned out.

Offline sparkus

I was walking into a now closed sauna, when I found two street drinkers at the entrance arguing about the cost of entry. In the end they told me to go in before them and I warned the girls (it wouldn't be a fragrant experience!)

vt

I've bumped into other punters at various times on the way in or out of various venues.

I attend parties where you fuck in public view, share girls and exchange banter & info. It was a bit strange at first, but soon you soon get used to it. You can spot the party newbies who will try not and make eye contact.

I always tend to punt in different towns & cities to where I live, so haven't had the issue of spotting or being spotted by someone I know..yet!!  :scare:

Offline billybob69

Time was, perhaps 10 years ago, when some punters & WGs in Manchester used to meet socially - about once every two months? I forget now - in  a bar in the city centre.

There used to be regular meet-ups in Amsterdam of members from a Dutch messageboard. They used to have a few beers and then collectively have a walk around the Red Light District sharing their collective knowledge and experiences they went. The one guy who I used to regularly meet with was known as "the Professor" due to his encyclopaedic knowledge of the girls. Buying him a few beers in return for his recommendations was some of the best money that I have ever spent!

Offline webpunter

Had this happen to me.  I pressed the buzzer at a block of flats.  Another punter rocked up 5-10 secs after me & pressed the same buzzer.  I started laughing
I wasn't bothered & neither was the other geezer
There were two burds at the venue
I'd booked one & him the other.  We compared AW profiles on our smartphones on the way up in the lift & had some brief banter
There was gentlemanly conduct on arriving at said floor.  He said i should go 1st as i'd arrived before him 

Sometimes you bump into other punters waiting outside as well :hi:

Offline Dime

The only time I have ever experienced this is is when I went to the Felina brothel in Valencia, Spain which is open 24/h. I rang the doorbell and then another Spanish punter arrives behind me. When the madame opened the door she goes "una para una?" which translates as one girl each, as she must have thought we were friends who had arrived together. I had to explain he wasn't with me. Very awkward and couldn't make eye contact with the guy.

Offline snaitram99

Well just about every time Ive ever been to a parlour. They are rarely empty places.

Found they usually try to avoid punters bumping into each other - sometimes a bit farcically hiding in different rooms - except in Cleo's in Somerset (are they still going? not been down that way for a few years) where everyone sat down together with a nice cup of tea chatting about the weather, traffic on the M5 etc. until a room became free and the girls lined up for whoever was next.  :dance: