Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sun Shine Sexy - Birmingham - Tourer  (Read 835 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Villans1968

External Link/Members Only (Not Active)

Birmingham Oct 23

1 hour £150

Apartment very close to Digbeth Police Station
Looked Better in her Pics I would guess Older Than Stated
She Wanted Whatsapp Video Call Before Meet
Eventually Got Into The Flat It Smelt Of Weed Which I am Not A Fan Of, Girl As Previously Described Tall,Brown Hair, Bolt Ons
Straight In To DFK Which Was Good, When I Went To Finger Her Pussy It Felt Strange Like A Cut Off Tube, Also Noticed She Had Big Hands And Feet Must Be A 8 Or 9 Shoe Size, She Started OWO But She Seemed Distracted It Was Decent Enough Popped A Rubber On With Her Mouth Slipped Me Straight Into Her Pre-Lubed Ass, Banged Away For A Bit But The Pussy, Big Hands And Feet Were On My Mind And I Was Struggling To Stay Hard, Eventually Came And She Cleaned me Up, Lay On The Bed And She Started Going On About A Monster Who Had Poisoned Her Or Something,really really bizarre,i made a excuse and left after 35min

Negative - Flat Smelt Of Weed, Big Feet & Hands Post Op Maybe And Very Very Strange Behaviour

Offline dubs

She’s a post op trans girl

Offline Jayne_cobb

Do you know that for sure? As in she confessed to you “I used to be a bloke?”
I’ve seen lots of “could be’s” but nothing conclusive.
I’ve seen her a couple of times and didn’t get the “I’m shagging a bloke” vibe, but then the not being sure is why I don’t see Brazilians anymore. And equally why I haven’t gone back again.

Offline Cheltclient

Fairly sure this has been covered before and the conclusion is that she is post op. Not a problem for me and I had a great booking with her. Easy comms and passionate sex. Not much pussy action and she was all about the anal.

Does sound from recent intel though that she’s become a bit problematic and erratic.

Online scutty brown

There's one review where the punter claimed that, but no-one else has mentioned it in other reviews so I'd suggest that the comment is unproven unless there's firm evidence somewhere

Offline dubs

There's one review where the punter claimed that, but no-one else has mentioned it in other reviews so I'd suggest that the comment is unproven unless there's firm evidence somewhere

It’s stated in her WG instagram bio https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329619.msg3997742#msg3997742

Offline Cheltclient

It’s stated in her WG instagram bio https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329619.msg3997742#msg3997742

I thought I had seen it confirmed somewhere and via a different thread

Online scutty brown

Offline Jayne_cobb

Thanks for providing the proof that she is a post op.

I 100% wouldn't have gone to see her if I'd known she was post op as shagging birds that used to be blokes isn't my thing, but saying that I had a good time with her and may have unwittingly shagged other Brazilians / Thais who now look like women but used to be blokes.

It's not called punting without a reason. It's a risk we all take in this hobby.

Still feel a bit conflicted about it.

Online 8MillionDollarMan

Does sound from recent intel though that she’s become a bit problematic and erratic.

She went mental at me by text last time after I failed to find her apartment because she gave me shit instructions.
No end of ranting messages and we used to get on great.