Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: julyasweet - South Kensington - Avoid, avoid, avoid  (Read 1029 times)

2 review(s) for julyasweet (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheOracle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

I'll try not to spend too many words for this unfortunate session. This was a plan C and I wasn't expecting much from it. Still, it was much shittier than in my worst fears.

Communication: no issues, the initial conversation is managed by her roommate (Alessiahot: External Link/Members Only), who seemed to be a bit more switched on than her (but is still a big fucking scammer, because I bet it was her who set up the bag of lies that is Julya's profile). Julya's english is non-existent.

Location: flat on the second floor of Chelsea Cloisters. Average size, not too bad. Horribly squeaky bed. Shower not offered on arrival but available. 5/10

Attitude: dead fish right from the beginning all the way to the end: 3/10. Worse than that there's just lunatics, scammers, thiefs, junkies and openly violent girls

Appearance: underfed girl next door, she is the girl in the pictures but while in her underwear she had a completely different, lifeless look. I don't understand why she insists that she is 5'8, as she is no taller than 5'4. She indeed looks no heavier than 6 stones. Face: 6.5/10, body 7/10. All skin and bones, not sexy at all. Also, absolutely not "friendly", "well-spoken" or "bubbly": the level of bullshit here if compared to reality is astronomical.

Performance: 2/10, one of the worst I ever had.

The best thing I can say to express how clueless this girl is with respect to this job is this. When I told her to grab a condom, she unrolled it completely, and then tried to put it on my semi-hard dick (no way I could get a full boner with that dead look in her eyes) by sliding it, unrolled, from the top... and INSIDE OUT, all the while trying to unroll the last 2-3 cm from inside, with her nails.

Other than that: not particularly fresh (and it was a morning session), no FK other than small peckings, no OWO (actually, not even BJ, as she sat directly on top of me when I lied down and I was too eager to run away to ask for stuff that would lengthen the experience), no initiative of any sort, absolutely no responsiveness to any kind of kiss, caress, cuddle, getting her pussy eaten, being pumped in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, anything. She just sat there, like a bored clerk waiting for customers at the till of a small village grocery store on a Monday morning. Not a single expression in her face all the time except one devoid of any sort of understanding.

Price: a whopping 80£ for half an hour: just spend your money elsewhere, because all I got for my money was a contagious sense of miserable despair. From now on I'll pay attention to whether profiles seem related to that of Alessiahot, because that seems like a pretty sure recipe for disaster.

Offline PLeisure

When I told her to grab a condom, she unrolled it completely, and then tried to put it on my semi-hard dick (no way I could get a full boner with that dead look in her eyes) by sliding it, unrolled, from the top... and INSIDE OUT, all the while trying to unroll the last 2-3 cm from inside, with her nails.

:unknown:

Other than that: not particularly fresh (and it was a morning session)
:vomit:

Sounds like an ordeal - what a dog  :thumbsdown:
 - link would be helpful..

ramrodronnie

I'll try not to spend too many words for this unfortunate session. This was a plan C and I wasn't expecting much from it. Still, it was much shittier than in my worst fears.

Communication: no issues, the initial conversation is managed by her roommate (Alessiahot: External Link/Members Only), who seemed to be a bit more switched on than her (but is still a big fucking scammer, because I bet it was her who set up the bag of lies that is Julya's profile). Julya's english is non-existent.

Location: flat on the second floor of Chelsea Cloisters. Average size, not too bad. Horribly squeaky bed. Shower not offered on arrival but available. 5/10

Attitude: dead fish right from the beginning all the way to the end: 3/10. Worse than that there's just lunatics, scammers, thiefs, junkies and openly violent girls

Appearance: underfed girl next door, she is the girl in the pictures but while in her underwear she had a completely different, lifeless look. I don't understand why she insists that she is 5'8, as she is no taller than 5'4. She indeed looks no heavier than 6 stones. Face: 6.5/10, body 7/10. All skin and bones, not sexy at all. Also, absolutely not "friendly", "well-spoken" or "bubbly": the level of bullshit here if compared to reality is astronomical.

Performance: 2/10, one of the worst I ever had.

The best thing I can say to express how clueless this girl is with respect to this job is this. When I told her to grab a condom, she unrolled it completely, and then tried to put it on my semi-hard dick (no way I could get a full boner with that dead look in her eyes) by sliding it, unrolled, from the top... and INSIDE OUT, all the while trying to unroll the last 2-3 cm from inside, with her nails.

Other than that: not particularly fresh (and it was a morning session), no FK other than small peckings, no OWO (actually, not even BJ, as she sat directly on top of me when I lied down and I was too eager to run away to ask for stuff that would lengthen the experience), no initiative of any sort, absolutely no responsiveness to any kind of kiss, caress, cuddle, getting her pussy eaten, being pumped in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, anything. She just sat there, like a bored clerk waiting for customers at the till of a small village grocery store on a Monday morning. Not a single expression in her face all the time except one devoid of any sort of understanding.

Price: a whopping 80£ for half an hour: just spend your money elsewhere, because all I got for my money was a contagious sense of miserable despair. From now on I'll pay attention to whether profiles seem related to that of Alessiahot, because that seems like a pretty sure recipe for disaster.

Thanks for the Review ytettzru. Sorry to hear about your crap punt. This one (crew) will certainly not be making my HL. Black Listed.  :thumbsdown:

will-ow

(no way I could get a full boner with that dead look in her eyes)

Sorry but couldnt help but laugh!!!  :scare:
sorry you had shut a cold sounding time! i mean, we aint everyones tastes but you'd think they'd at least pretend!

mrhappypants

ytettzru, I always read your reviews because I know you have such an amazingly keen eye for a beautiful girl.  From the pictures I can see why you booked.  I am sorry it did not work out - better luck next time.

Dave

Offline TheOracle

ytettzru, I always read your reviews because I know you have such an amazingly keen eye for a beautiful girl.  From the pictures I can see why you booked.  I am sorry it did not work out - better luck next time.

Heh, luckily sometimes it works better, see this one!