Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Brunette Jane - Bayswater  (Read 919 times)

1 review(s) for busty brunette jane (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fully Sated

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Booking a newish (registered in December 2015) Romanian working girl with no Adult Work feedback and no previous mentions on this site might seem like a ludicrous idea to many, but that’s exactly what I did.

I saw her profile and did a search on this site to no avail, so I decided to TOFTT. It’s the first time that I have done that. I had seen her verification photo which has since been hidden. It clearly showed her holding a passport displaying her real name, date and place of birth. As you might appreciate, her real age does not match her stated age, bizarrely the age displayed on her passport was three years younger. It seemed like an naive oversight on her part. I was attracted by her profile, she’s an attractive woman with large natural breasts. 

Comms
I called her to arrange a meeting, she sounded good and spoke good conversational English. I also took the opportunity to put in an outfit request, there are mentions of lingerie and stockings on her profile. She sent me a text with her postcode. I called her again when I arrived at the garden square just off Porchester Road for her building number/name.

Appearance/Attitude
I headed up to her first floor flat and was greeted by the girl in the photos. I had been weary of a bait and switch and was prepared to walk. She was dressed in a tightly fitted black dress, barelegged and barefoot. My request for stockings and make up had gone unheeded. The photos on in her public gallery give a good representation of her. The bedroom was in fact a living room with a sofa bed and a curtain dividing the room from the hallway. She was friendly and pretty, but I fairly quickly established that this had not been the woman that I had been communicating with. Her English was not that great, but she could understand the basics. I tried to establish if there were any extras for any services, but wasn’t really getting anywhere so opted for a shower after paying £100 for an hour. When she went to stash the cash I could see that there were about three or four other girls huddled round a small table eating in the kitchen. I also noted that the only way for them to exit the kitchen would be through our ‘bedroom,’ far from ideal. Jane has a good body she is naturally busty, no tattoos, scars or piercings. We began with some kissing and progressed to RO. She visibly seemed to enjoy it. After that I requested some OWO (as stated in her profile) she seemed a bit horrified at the prospect and reached for a condom. However she conceded and did give me some OWO. It was at this point that I realised that CIM probably was not in the cards either. So I checked with her and she confirmed my suspicions.

Aftermath
It took a bit of will power, but I decided to end things there. I explained to Jane as best as I could and called her pimp and began to get dressed. Jane called another half dressed girl into the room (not one of the ones in the kitchen) to try and clarify things, her English was better. I called the pimp again who spoke with Jane this time and the result was that she refunded £60. I had been in there for about 15-20minutes in total.

The negatives - Not providing the services listed and the accommodation
      positives - Her appearance particulary her breasts and she had a friendly attitude (until she was told to refund my cash by her pimp, she was just pissed off not angry or offensive)

I did not notice until after the event that she lists ‘unprotected sex’ in her enjoys list, I had scanned to make sure she didn’t offer ‘bareback’ but this slipped me by. I very much doubt she does offer this service, along with CIM, anal etc. The fact is that she has no idea what her profile lists because she has no control over it.

It seemed like a well established brothel. I think this is one of the other girls working in the flat:
External Link/Members Only

If any other members know some of the girls there, it may be useful to post their links to help others punters.

Offline rockharders

Thanks for the review.

BTW, you're not the first to TOFTT with Jane. I was in this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74992.0

I was meant to see "Sophie" External Link/Members Only who works at this flat, but ended up with Jane who wasn't a bad fuck at all and I found her a rather pleasant girl.

Thanks to your review this confirms our suspicions that a Sergei runs this place with several girls. I'm certain he manages the bookings and profiles which is why I got fucked about with the B&S. I did not appreciate the B&S which is why I gave this brothel a negative. This is a fucking dodgy place.

BTW you were in the "living room", I remember walking past that cheap curtain (plastic I think) on my way to the shower room. There is another bedroom in the flat which I ended up in. I'm glad I didn't see or hear any other punters in the place, just Sophie skulking about.

Offline Fully Sated

It is interesting to note that her pimp has raised her fee by £10 since I visited her and removed CIM and unprotected sex (thankfully) from her profile. I have no doubt that neither of these services were probably ever available. If I had visited her having read her current profile, with a more accurate 'enjoys' list, I probably would not have given her a negative, that was my main contention. Although at the time the bedroom/sitting room set up that I was allocated, left a lot to be desired.

Having just re-read her profile CIM and OWO is included as a possibility in her FAQ, but not in her 'Enjoys' list, I am confused...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 08:35:58 pm by Fully Sated »