Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evie of Sussex - hard work to contact  (Read 888 times)

Offline latecomer

I fancied seeing Evie when I was expecting to be down in Sussex:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She doesn't seem to ever show her phone number on her profile so I sent an email outlining what I was looking for and asking for a contact phone number.  After a few days I got a response saying yes I can do that, do you want to discuss it further?  Er ... yes, that's why I'd asked for your number a few days ago.  I didn't bother pursuing it further as it felt as if it would be very hard work.  If anyone has seen her recently (she has one review from quite a long time ago), it would be interesting to know of your experience.

niceone

Yeah I've seen her a few months ago and had similar contact experience. The meet was fair and  pleasant enough another one got ticked of the list.

Offline MrMatrix

Yeah I've seen her a few months ago and had similar contact experience. The meet was fair and  pleasant enough another one got ticked of the list.
Any chance of a review please. Reviews are the life blood of the forum :hi:

Offline DrConners

+1

OP, If I'm at least partly motivated or hopefully enthusiastic to see a particular WG I'm not overly put off by leisurely comms & tend to persevere without trying to hassling them (at least I think I don't).

I see your point about her not providing her number though lol.

I know it can be frustrating if they don't reply within at least 24 hrs but hang in there IMO she looks pretty hot !  ;)

niceone

She's nice to talk to but we didnt really click and my mind had filled in the blanks of her photos which was understandably inaccurate on my half. It's easy reviewing good & bad but neural is difficult to make interesting + it was sometime ago. I can attempt a short review if people want ?

Offline latecomer

She's nice to talk to but we didnt really click and my mind had filled in the blanks of her photos which was understandably inaccurate on my half. It's easy reviewing good & bad but neural is difficult to make interesting + it was sometime ago. I can attempt a short review if people want ?

Yes please, Neutral reviews are as valuable as any others.  Keep it brief and, if you're not sure what sort of format to use, have a look at a selection of recent reviews on the forum.  We all tend to use our own "style" and no doubt you'll develop your own preferred one.