Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai 297 Narborough Road Leicester.  (Read 1572 times)

Offline shiptonlad

Has anyone visited Sala Thai recently. It is a long time since I went. What is it like and is there anyone you can recommend please. It is under new management since I last visited.

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

"10% Children and Student Discount"

That sounds legit and one to be avoided if you want "extras".

Offline shiptonlad

Online goodolnick

Sure it's not! Used to be one of my favourite haunts but over the past couple of years it seems to have gone down hill.

Online mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

"10% Children and Student Discount"

That sounds legit and one to be avoided if you want "extras".

10% children discount  . They massage children there ? :scare:

Online glenmere

Visited twice in the last few months - £25 for half an hour very erotic, expert massage, loads of oil which I like and plenty of reach unders - forgive me I can't recall the ladies name (pictures on Viva she has the pronounced eyebrows!!!) middle aged, slender, attractive with medium boobs and a tight tummy for her age! agreeing on £50 she stripped naked on turn over she gave a very good nude body to body, wanking junior Glenmere very near to penetration but not quite, bell end rubbed close to her lips! hand relief finish over her boobs, clean up and a head massage - I returned, a month later. I saw the same lady, thought she may recognise me after the first outing so we could build on the first session sadly not!. - The massage was the same horny standard, and an extra £10 - £25+£60 lead to reverse oral, lovely tasting pussy - same expert hand relief, clean up and head massage, ran over the half an hour. Nice clean place, easy to park, good service, not sure if it was amazing enough to get a hatrick of visits!

Offline jayuk99

is there a side entrance otherwise its a busy main road .

Online glenmere

Sadly not, it is running the gauntlet of being spotted on the busy road. 

Offline allross

The entrance is set back from the road and pretty well hidden from the road. The place is consistent with lower turnover of staff than other places and generally well decorated and maintained. The ladies are on the vivastreet ads and I like this place due to consistent service.