Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greater Manchester advice?  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Markwest10

Hello all.

I'm in Manchester on business in a few weeks.  Looking for some excellent company for an hour while I'm there.

I've added a couple to my hotlist but would welcome some advice.   I'm pretty vanilla, just want a good fuck with a proper sexy young thing.

Jessicaxbaby
External Link/Members Only
Mollyswedish
Cutechloe

Any views or suggestions welcome....

Cheers

Offline freeze44

I've ben with Jessica and chloe and would go back to see chloe as fit and does more services. Jessica is fit but more a pump and dump service when I saw her. Molly has some good reviews but not seen her. Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Well done in doing your own leg work op,, it makes a refreshing change.

As freeze has seen two of your trio and I've seen molly, I reckon you're safe to see any of em and enjoy.

Choose your lass, pay your brass and report back  :hi:

Offline Caligula

I've had a booking with Chloe many moons ago when she worked for northern babes

She was very submissive but a good punt. Wouldn't mind another booking to see what she has learnt in the last few years

If you like to take control she is the girl for you

Offline Markwest10

Sounds like I've researched well.   I like the look of Jessicaxbaby the most but want a bit more gfe.  Any suggestions??

Offline NigelF

Sounds like I've researched well.   I like the look of Jessicaxbaby the most but want a bit more gfe.  Any suggestions??

It sounds like we have fairly similar tastes. I recently posted in a similar thread with my top recommendations (based on my experiences). This post has some extraneous info for you but hopefully it will still help (I'll add that at the start I should have said "and of course enthusiastic protected sex":

Because I'm in a very good mood, I'll help you out based on what my usual requirements are (good GFE with plenty of French Kissing/DFK, OWO and of course protected sex). As you can see my requirements are pretty vanilla (although good kissers can be hard to find) but they're probably a good starting point for a new punter.

English Harriet (Salford but close to city centre): External Link/Members Only
Busty Nadia (city centre): External Link/Members Only
xmanchesterfun (city centre, only works occasionally - see her profile) External Link/Members Only (Probably my favourite of the lot)
Claire Roux (Salford but very close to city centre): External Link/Members Only (Only £80 for 1 hour)
Molly Swedish (city centre): External Link/Members Only (Probably a great choice for a new punter)

The reviews of the above girls (including mine) are listed just below this post.

A couple of girls I have seen and would recommend (but haven't reviewed yet although others have) include:
Jessica Ex SS (again, Salford but close to the city centre): External Link/Members Only
The Honey Next Door (a bit further into Salford but still fairly close): External Link/Members Only

If you want to be an asset to this forum (and get much more help in the future) then consider seeing Miss Lexi 113: External Link/Members Only
She seems to be based fairly close to Oldham and her recent positive review caught my eye. I've not yet taken the plunge though and another review (from you) could well convince me one way or the other. She's also only £100 for the hour (or £60 for 30 mins).

If you're fine with parlours, Kim at The Georgian (in Oldham) is a good choice (I really need to get round to reviewing her but it's a definite a positive): External Link/Members Only
She's £45 for 30 mins and doesn't do OWO, which normally would be £10 extra anyway. I'm not sure what the hour price is, I think it's £90.

Sheridan's of Salford (External Link/Members Only) is a cheap parlour which often has girls that provide a good service (not always though). The price is £40 for 30 mins but that's all inclusive and so usually includes OWO and CIM (if offered). I think anal (if offered) is the only chargeable extra but I could be wrong. I think the price for the hour is £80.

I also saw that you thanked another member for recommending Brooke at La Maison in Bury (I haven't seen her). So if you're happy to go there then I'd recommend Harriet: External Link/Members Only (see my review).

Reviews for parlour girls are harder to find and you should use the advanced search function to find them (you may well need to conduct multiple searches using various keywords). I know for a fact that there are at least a couple of reviews for Kim (as well ones under her old names at previous parlours she worked at). There are at least a couple of reviews for Harriet too (including one from me). There are also a good number of reviews for girls at Sheridan's (see my reviews as I have a few). Daisy would probably be a good choice for you as she's young, thin, good looking (better than her pics IMO) and provides a good service: External Link/Members Only

Now that I've given you all that help, I expect you to report back with a full review! Don't be afraid to say it was negative either (I won't be offended even though I'll probably be surprised). Just be honest, accurate and give full details of her looks and services (it doesn't need to be long). You can use my reviews (or those of others) as template for your review but here's a good guide: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:52:37 pm by NigelF »

Offline Markwest10

Can I add another possibility to the mix??

Megan J

Am I barking up the right tree?

Offline Zangief

She looks great - but 160 an hour???