Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton Male Grooming Recomendations?  (Read 860 times)

Offline northantstaboo

Hi all, does anyone have any male grooming recommendations in Northampton (or near) with and/or without "extras". I tried called Helena (Wellingborough) as was the only SP I could find on this site, but no answer so not sure if she is still working.

Thanks.

Offline Gopal1978

Offline scouting

Helena hasn't advertised for quite a while, similarly neither has Lucy/Eve who was a hairdresser/masseuse.

The closest I can see in Npton is a different Lucy but she seems expensive and scary External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline northantstaboo

Helena hasn't advertised for quite a while, similarly neither has Lucy/Eve who was a hairdresser/masseuse.

The closest I can see in Npton is a different Lucy but she seems expensive and scary External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll pass on that one! Might come away with no balls!  :scare:

Offline The_Grinder

I'll pass on that one! Might come away with no balls!  :scare:

I saw this lady a few years back, admittedly not for a grooming though, shes top quality and very welcoming and friendly and will not push your boundaries, far far from scary

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

She does "intimate male waxing" but later on in the advertisement says "women only" ......

Offline The_Grinder

External Link/Members Only

She does "intimate male waxing" but later on in the advertisement says "women only" ......

I read that then read again, it says "Woman" only, does that then mean shes a woman working and no males working, going to try to get a visit so will see what happens, can't find any info on here about her

Offline MajorPayne

I read that then read again, it says "Woman" only, does that then mean shes a woman working and no males working, going to try to get a visit so will see what happens, can't find any info on here about her
Good luck, let us know what happens.