Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pear tree mob- Warnings  (Read 24765 times)

Offline badsin

It would appear FreakyGthesexmachine, has changed his name to Supersonicsexmachine, stay safe guys, stay vigilant

And now back to FreakyGthesexmachine.....the wanker obviously views this forum and thread  :thumbsdown:

Offline James

And now back to FreakyGthesexmachine.....the wanker obviously views this forum and thread  :thumbsdown:

well we are more alert then him and will always be one step ahead reporting new profiles, i also think they stretch out more then the midlands. the pimps bmw mot history shows nearly 20k in a year, ovs travels around ripping ppl off. They also operate on seeking
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peiyee

I don't think there's a fella behind this group the FreakyG is a made-up persona, as are most of the girl profiles . Saw one of the pear tree girls before lockdown and she said it was all girls. It is a network of them, and they share the use of the place and the phones. They will text you or whatsapp you the pic of the girl on the day if you ask, and usually they are fairly accurate. I say usually as the last one I saw was a MILF who used her more youthful pics. She was fuckable but not as hot as the usual 21-22 yr old that works this network. If you are on their whatsapp, you can see the updates of the current operator of the profile. YMMV but they are mostly quite 'fuckable'. :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I don't think there's a fella behind this group the FreakyG is a made-up persona, as are most of the girl profiles . Saw one of the pear tree girls before lockdown and she said it was all girls. It is a network of them, and they share the use of the place and the phones. They will text you or whatsapp you the pic of the girl on the day if you ask, and usually they are fairly accurate. I say usually as the last one I saw was a MILF who used her more youthful pics. She was fuckable but not as hot as the usual 21-22 yr old that works this network. If you are on their whatsapp, you can see the updates of the current operator of the profile. YMMV but they are mostly quite 'fuckable'. :D

In some the profiles the girls are well fit.

You are lucky that you have taken a chance and seen quite a few girls from that group without being scammed (Abbey Parker, Jodie Ford, Scarlett/Annabel).

Where did you get their Group Number from? Is there a group profile, or were you later provided that number by one of the girls?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:06:22 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline dj_486

"FreakyG" real or not doesn't matter as they will still rip people off. Either way the risk involved seeing any of this group is off the chart, especially when there is an abundance of genuine indie SPs out there.

Offline rubestar

Pretty much the experience ive had with them. Majority of the numbers that have been put in here are shared from what I understand. Ive just messaged on the day asking whos available and they send you the photos of the girls that are there that day, usually 2 max. Dont know if ive just been lucky or whatever but never had a dodgy experience, last time girl I seen was probably Emily around January.

Offline peiyee

Where did you get their Group Number from? Is there a group profile, or were you later provided that number by one of the girls?

Not a group number, the published phone number on a profile is a shared 'operator' phone. The girls working that day will work the phone, sent their own pics. It is Co-op fuckshop basically.  :sarcastic:

Offline peiyee

"FreakyG" real or not doesn't matter as they will still rip people off. Either way the risk involved seeing any of this group is off the chart, especially when there is an abundance of genuine indie SPs out there.

I have seen about 4 or  5 of them, one was a disaster but I did not turn up and she got wierd with the texting and I smelt a rat. I think the co-op they run is just that, YMMV with who you get. The last I saw could be classed as bait and switch, it was her but her photos were old by about 5-6 years. The others were good fucks. Trouble is becuase it is not the same girl, it is kinda hard to return to see the same one. You may have to wait it out till the one you want cycles back. Their pics - I saw one I thought was cute, but she was all inked up and I didn't see her as I don't fancy tattooed bodies, but she turned up again not long ago on their whatsapp profile update. Their operation has no QC so it is quite possible some may be scammers, some rip off types, but other than a few good fucks, one I didn't turn up to, and the last who was much older than the profile claimed, I did not get ripped off, mugged or scammed. I am not saying it might not happen, I just don't think there is a pimp as such.

Offline Lincs.man1

Interesting! So, is the BMW that people speak of mythical or just a pool/shared mode of transport the girls use....? The whole story of this mob is a 'moving feast' will we ever know the truth?
The reviews i've read previously will have put many punters off, perhaps its time for one of the so called 'mob' to come out and come clean!  :)

Offline badsin

So who was / is the guy that robbed the disabled chap a while back?

Offline peiyee

Interesting! So, is the BMW that people speak of mythical or just a pool/shared mode of transport the girls use....?

I have no idea, I certainly have fucked a couple of WGs driving Mercs and BMWs. There was a pretty one who was a Yorkshire lass who had a Mercedes Benz, she owned horses. She pulled up at the Hart hotel, so that was certainly real. They come from all walks of life.  Lushlucy was doing her PhD, 'Abbey Parker' is a student at Derby Uni, one of my former regulars is now a fulltime mother and professional nurse, I think Jessica whatever her nickname was, was a real estate agent... I wouldn't be surprised if someone has had his dick in a nun who just left the order....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 05:18:25 pm by peiyee »

Offline peiyee

So who was / is the guy that robbed the disabled chap a while back?

...it is possible some of them bring their own trouble/or minders with trouble....

Offline dj_486

I have seen about 4 or  5 of them, one was a disaster but I did not turn up and she got wierd with the texting and I smelt a rat. I think the co-op they run is just that, YMMV with who you get. The last I saw could be classed as bait and switch, it was her but her photos were old by about 5-6 years. The others were good fucks. Trouble is becuase it is not the same girl, it is kinda hard to return to see the same one. You may have to wait it out till the one you want cycles back. Their pics - I saw one I thought was cute, but she was all inked up and I didn't see her as I don't fancy tattooed bodies, but she turned up again not long ago on their whatsapp profile update. Their operation has no QC so it is quite possible some may be scammers, some rip off types, but other than a few good fucks, one I didn't turn up to, and the last who was much older than the profile claimed, I did not get ripped off, mugged or scammed. I am not saying it might not happen, I just don't think there is a pimp as such.

A group of independent girls sticking together would have stayed in derby and built a rep. I can't believe they would go up and down the country with this dodgey set up, and as you said yourself in one instance B&S. Someone will be pulling the strings.
Take a risk by all means that's up to you, but i'd rather have a wank than run the risk of being b&s/robbed etc.

Offline peiyee

You believe what you wish, you spends you money and you pokes your dick.

Someone will be organising it, even the co-op supermarket is run by someone. The last girl I saw drove from Somerset, she moaned about the drive as I was the first to see her, and the other girl working that day she said was local as I asked.

Offline James

Interesting! So, is the BMW that people speak of mythical or just a pool/shared mode of transport the girls use....? The whole story of this mob is a 'moving feast' will we ever know the truth?
The reviews i've read previously will have put many punters off, perhaps its time for one of the so called 'mob' to come out and come clean!  :)

the BMW has come from people who spotted the pimp hanging around the area in one, also someone who got scammed spotted it.
They were also on Seeking and did the same scam via there, Black Asian man driving a BMW,
By the looks of it the girls are hot, if you meet and actually get sex and not scammed, its just to risky

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Is the Incall place on a long road, fairly Asian community and the flat is next to a new build/ newly refurbished place, house number between 42 and 48 and it’s like a house that’s been divided between upstairs and downstairs to make 2 flats?

If so I’ve been there

Offline rubestar

Is the Incall place on a long road, fairly Asian community and the flat is next to a new build/ newly refurbished place, house number between 42 and 48 and it’s like a house that’s been divided between upstairs and downstairs to make 2 flats?

If so I’ve been there

Thats the place

Offline badsin

Rutland Street, first floor maisonette, stinks like an Ash tray  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I was at the front door ringing the bell when some bloke appeared, he just came back from th3 shops and lives next door, I said hello to him, he said hello back, apart from that didn’t see anyone else but was told a out 20 girls use the flat, I went to see Amelia but got some other young girl (reviewed).

Didn’t realise so many girls I’ve been ringing (Hungry Holly, sexy Summer, English Rose 21, etc.) are listed here as part of the group, they have never answered the phone in the last couple of months and I’ve rang 100 times easy.

Offline peiyee

Well, Hungry Holly and Amelia - shot them both a WhatsApp to see who’s available; got the same reply with the same pic of a chubby blonde
 :D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 12:49:53 pm by peiyee »

Offline James

Well, Hungry Holly and Amelia - shot them both a WhatsApp to see who’s available; got the same reply with the same pic of a chubby blonde
 :D

a b and s operation then, forget it,

Offline peiyee

Yes, the profiles are a placeholder- there’s a rotating cast of girls, they’ll send you a pic though

Offline Googly7

Looks like one of them now has second profile: External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshClipper

Just for anyone looking at these girls.

Freaky G now goes by Dick D Licious  (169) in most if not all their feedback.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I have it on good authority that this low-life pimp recruits girls all from over the country and tries to pimp them. He has fallen out with quite a few girls, some of whom have spilt the beans on him.
when I get a chance, will post more.

Offline badsin

Just for anyone looking at these girls.

Freaky G now goes by Dick D Licious  (169) in most if not all their feedback.

I thought the replacement handle was CaringGuy on AW.
I'm intrigued to hear of any information CT has regards this individual  :hi:

Offline j122

Freakygthesexgod, this guy seems to of reviewed all in the group. He also seems to tour the country, judging by the locations he 'punts'. I'd be suspicious of most he's left feedback for: External Link/Members Only

If it's the above they're now Dick D Licious

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Freakygthesexgod, this guy seems to of reviewed all in the group. He also seems to tour the country, judging by the locations he 'punts'. I'd be suspicious of most he's left feedback for: External Link/Members Only

Dick D Licious

The twat can keep changing his name, but we can track him.

Also, guys please post any other AW ID's that you think he may have started to use.

EDIT
I have also posted the link to his AW profile.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 07:11:44 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

External Link/Members Only

This is Caring Guy

I also think it is worth posting AW Links of any punters who appear dodgy/pimp-like, that way we can build up a collection of them. 

Offline WelshClipper

I'm intrigued to hear of any information CT has regards this individual  :hi:

On at least one of his reviews he actually signs it Freaky G. So even if he changes his name to 'Politeniceguy' there will always be a link back to Freaky G.

:lol:

Offline haggiaxxx

Another one to add to the list:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Asks for punters numbers and then texts them from the 07707794077 number mentioned previously.That number shows up on a dozen disparate profiles.

Offline badsin

Another one to add to the list:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Asks for punters numbers and then texts them from the 07707794077 number mentioned previously.That number shows up on a dozen disparate profiles.

Spotted this a couple of weeks ago, peculiar profile name, Clarice Starling. Which is the character name of Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs 🤔

Offline kippydon

yes

thinks she has taken from the spin off show Clarice

Offline michael.fannymore

Spotted this a couple of weeks ago, peculiar profile name, Clarice Starling. Which is the character name of Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs 🤔

Possibly enjoys being seagulled

Offline badsin

Feedback from Dick D Lucious. Possibly worse is feedback from Dr Spanks, a renowned arse wipe, discussed many times all over UKP.
Give this one a swerve  :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

I wouldn’t be so pissed off with the pear tree mob if the girls weren’t so delicious.

Nearly every wg in Derby looks good and then come with the low hanging fruit caveat.

Slight exageration but it really is bloody horrendous and I have to tread carefully in that fair city.

:hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only

This is Caring Guy

I also think it is worth posting AW Links of any punters who appear dodgy/pimp-like, that way we can build up a collection of them.
Just because I miss this guy, bumping it
CT always had everyone back bless him

Offline peiyee

OK this is the lowdown. I sent it to Cooltiger before, thought he might have disseminated. I have seen some of the girls, nothing funny going on - it is just a small operation, run by a bloke. The girls come from all over, south, north etc.... usually one girl works at a time. The profiles are mostly spruced, but I have seen the girls so yes most are real, some a placeholder pics. But the operator will send you real pics anyways. I got the lowdown from a WG who turned up on his whatsapp chat list... she was a regular of mine who dissappeared for a while.. turns out she started with this operation and went indie....The girls vary, most of them have tattoos - which tells you some - the quality varies, som are great, and I mean great fucks, but some are meh.....YMMV.

Offline badsin

Ok, so who are the spurious review's from (freakyG, caringguy etc) ?
There's also the matter of the disabled punter being robbed in his home ...
Please don't think I'm calling you out. It could be punter's paranoia, but t here is some general dodginess about these profiles, pimps, and moody AW reviews??
 :hi:

Offline peiyee

Read into it what you wish to. Just relating verified info I know.

I could care less how you choose to excite your Willy or satisfy it via web forum. I take everything I read here as a base point to make my own judgement.

Offline badsin

You may of misinterpreted my post, I'm not having a go.
I see you've posted similar statement earlier on the thread. Genuine question..... And some of the girls have received positive reviews on here even after this thread was started.
However there is a general scepticism about these girls, their location in Derby, and seemingly their pimp :unknown:

Offline JD1

I thought previously one of the girls had claimed it was just females working together out of the same location and sharing a phone.

Some of them have been around for years without reports of issues, so I suspect they are not all at it.

Still, enough to put me off, not worth the risk even if they only have a loose association with scumbags who are robbing punters.

Offline peiyee

You may of misinterpreted my post, I'm not having a go.
I see you've posted similar statement earlier on the thread. Genuine question..... And some of the girls have received positive reviews on here even after this thread was started.
However there is a general scepticism about these girls, their location in Derby, and seemingly their pimp :unknown:

Pm me…