Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall to hostel?  (Read 629 times)

Offline dross

You'll mostly think I'm mad but I've stayed in a couple of hostels recently before getting flights or just cause of stupid hotel costs in London and have found I have a random kink where I'd love to get naughty in a hostel dorm room, I love the can someone see/hear us thrill...

Anyone done this (not a random pull, too much effort IMO) or any suggestions for SPs you've seen that might do this or how to go about searching? (haven't really used AW as usually just looking for FBSM)

Offline winkywanky

Notwithstanding any recommendations you might receive, perhaps Tinder might be your best bet in the circumstances of which you speak?

Online Anadin

Surely you're just asking to get kicked out of the hostel if you do this?

Online Jonestown

No reasonably well established SP is going to go for this as its bound to end up in confrontation with hostel management and other guests, last thing any SP needs. Why not look for someone who does dogging, offer them an overnighter.

Offline MilleMiglia

Most of the Euro crowd that I've looked at over the years specify 4/5* hotels only for outcalls.

Offline almalm

Just take out a set of bongos or an acoustic guitar and pull a girl staying in the hostel.

That's what we did when we were younger, anyhow!

Online LLPunting

Just take out a set of bongos or an acoustic guitar and pull a girl staying in the hostel.

Won't work unless his looks, wardrobe and performance are "IG friendly"...
...or she's a millennial luddite...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 02:52:22 am by LLPunting »

Offline winkywanky

You old hippy!  :D

Offline dross

Notwithstanding any recommendations you might receive, perhaps Tinder might be your best bet in the circumstances of which you speak?
Tinder is difficult given you need facebook to back it up with (right?) and I shouldn't be on Tinder... unless someone can suggest a smart work around?  This would be a great option for sure..

Offline dross

Surely you're just asking to get kicked out of the hostel if you do this?
I've caught/heard plenty of couples breathing too heavily thinking everyones asleep... sure you might get told to stop but that's ok. 

Offline winkywanky

Tinder is difficult given you need facebook to back it up with (right?) and I shouldn't be on Tinder... unless someone can suggest a smart work around?  This would be a great option for sure..

Really?

I find that surprising, bearing in mind many people are on Facebook, and many people on Tinder are after secret and clandestine sex.