Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yummy clara  (Read 1021 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Quite a bit older than what I usually go for, but she does look 👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋.. looks like a hot newsreader or TV debate host!!
I would love to lick strawberry flavour Hagen daasz ice cream off her washboard stomach!! 👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋

Guys please help on me on this DO HER TITS LOOK REAL OR FAKE?

advertised as real...

But I'm not too sure..

Thanks..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Fake - My vote and a Brazilian too, Without stereotyping of course  :P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 12:35:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline king tarzan

Fake - My vote and a Brazilian too, Without stereotyping of course  :P

Cheers Pete . Don't fancy sucking kissing slurping rubber..👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

Offline Waterhouse

Judging soley by the second photo on her profile page, I'd be confident in saying 99.9% sure they're bolt-ons.

The other pics would suggest the same given her small frame, but not conclusive.

Only one way to be certain KT.... splash on the Kouros, don the faithful Adidas uniform, jump on the bus/tube/train and find out the old fashioned way.  ;) :D :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Judging soley by the second photo on her profile page, I'd be confident in saying 99.9% sure they're bolt-ons.

The other pics would suggest the same given her small frame, but not conclusive.

Only one way to be certain KT.... splash on the Kouros, don the faithful Adidas uniform, jump on the bus/tube/train and find out the old fashioned way.  ;) :D :thumbsup:

:cool: :cool:

Offline dryanse8

Fake. Hint of scarring underneath the left breast on one of her main profile pictures.
Nice looking lady though.

Offline king tarzan

Fake. Hint of scarring underneath the left breast on one of her main profile pictures.
Nice looking lady though.

That's what put doubt in my mind too.👍

Offline TonyD

rake..not worth £180 imho...£120

Offline Slowjoe

All the bullshit in her profile would put me off. That aside, I concur. Def fake.

Offline Fully Sated

Whilst I am no expert, wish I was, I too would say that they are fake;

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:08:11 am by Fully Sated »

Offline magnetico

I'd be really turned off by 100-pages profiles
She seems to be full of herself.

Offline nawtybutniceboy

Well KT,

I guess it's confession time - I've seen her and haven't got around to reviewing yet.

They felt pretty real to me, but I guess I was a little distracted by her bouncing up and down at the time, to be totally sure. No signs of sagging though at her age, so I'm prepared to accept that it's entirely possible that they are an extremely well installed pair of bolt ons.

She is a stickler for cleanliness. You won't get any action without using her shower. However, you won't be allowed to use it before she's provided refreshments and generally made a fuss of you. Definitely more GFE than PSE!

Fingering is off the menu, which is a real shame - but she's happy to let you munch the mango to your heart's content.

In conclusion, it was a bit like banging the missus when you first met her and she was still keen to impress.

Body is per the photos, complete with a number of tats. If I had to guess I'd say mid-late thirties.

Way above my normal price limit, but I would stretch to another go when funds allow and I'm up in London.

Offline king tarzan

Well KT,

I guess it's confession time - I've seen her and haven't got around to reviewing yet.

They felt pretty real to me, but I guess I was a little distracted by her bouncing up and down at the time, to be totally sure. No signs of sagging though at her age, so I'm prepared to accept that it's entirely possible that they are an extremely well installed pair of bolt ons.

She is a stickler for cleanliness. You won't get any action without using her shower. However, you won't be allowed to use it before she's provided refreshments and generally made a fuss of you. Definitely more GFE than PSE!

Fingering is off the menu, which is a real shame - but she's happy to let you munch the mango to your heart's content.

In conclusion, it was a bit like banging the missus when you first met her and she was still keen to impress.

Body is per the photos, complete with a number of tats. If I had to guess I'd say mid-late thirties.

Way above my normal price limit, but I would stretch to another go when funds allow and I'm up in London.

Cheers.. :thumbsup: