Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xRenayax - LEEDS  (Read 8738 times)

16 review(s) for xRenayax (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LEEDS – INCALL

1 HOUR - £110

This was just prior to our second lockdown.

Got up and had the urge for a sensual fluffy pump and dump type meet with someone I know gives such a service.

Fired two texts to number that were displayed and two email to two others, all had green lights showing, this was around 7.30 - 8 a.m.

Didn’t get one fucking reply all day from any of them, unbelievable.  :mad: :mad: 

Next morning 3 still had green lights showing and numbers displayed so gave them a ring, no fucking answer from all 3, went to voice mail didn’t leave a message just hung up.   :dash:  Within 10 seconds my phone rang and it was this one.  Had an availability so it was arranged for a couple of hours later

The area I know well and parking is shocking, it’s pay by phone call or permits only.  The last time I was there, there was a construction/development site in progress and you could park in/around it but on arrival it was all bordered off.

Just down the road about 100 mtrs there is a large shopping complex and free parking for visitors so I parked in there, no issued on my return so was good.

Rang to say I was here and given the code to the first door to the apartment's then the code to the second door and then flat number.

Knock on the flat door and the door opened as though by magic.

Walked in and Renaya was dressed in a see-through baby doll type thing and stocking, she looked just how I remembered her from our previous meet.  Very small, about 5’3 size 8 – 10, facially she’s not bad maybe 8/10 and she has really nice eyes.  She has a bit of a tummy from having children but nothing too bad really.  Her personality and eager to please/service makes it up for me, for what I wanted on the day anyway.

Into the bedroom and a chat whilst I got undressed then onto the bed.  Straight into some DFK and plenty of groping.  She has some nice sized breasts with large brown nipples so they got bit of attention and then down to her nice clean pussy which also got some serious attention until she was running with her juices and came to orgasm, I think it was genuine who knows.  :unknown:

Rubber up and into mish and some DFK until I was knackered, climbed off and finished by hand as we DFK.

This was a simple meet just what I was after nothing exciting, plenty of DFK and fucking her in mish, and she delivered with enthusiasm and gave a sensual GFE just as she did on our previous meet.

Renaya is a nice lass that delivers a sensual GFE with enthusiasm and at £110 ph isn't bad.

Seen her 3 times now, not sure I would see anyone more than 3 times but I’ve enjoyed our meets so far.

:hi:

Offline HarryZZ

I met her a few years ago when I first started punting, your experience mirrors mine, I'd be back if OWO was on offer.

Offline Hornylad

plus ive noticed shes been 39/40 on her profile for the last 10 years.

think lack OWO puts me off and the fact shes probably about 50.

Offline stevedave

plus ive noticed shes been 39/40 on her profile for the last 10 years.

think lack OWO puts me off and the fact shes probably about 50.

I saw her years ago, prior to joining UKP and would have put her at late 30s then. My guess is she's mid 40's

Offline youngandfun

I’ve seen her plenty of times - most reliable SP on my hotlist so far always an option if others fall through

Offline Hornylad

she does quite a bit of feedback but thats probably because shes been around for more than a decade..

the fact that shes probably closer to 60 than 30! i might just pass.

would you say her rates are competitive given her age an lack
k of owo?

Online Tongue in Cheeks

A very sensual slow long session with Renaya. Lovely lady and she loves the ice lolly treatment. She cum 3 times in my face and no way was it acting. She was shaking like the proverbial shitting dog. Great punt.

Offline youngandfun

she does quite a bit of feedback but thats probably because shes been around for more than a decade..

the fact that shes probably closer to 60 than 30! i might just pass.

would you say her rates are competitive given her age an lack
k of owo?

I think it’s standard price I believe.

Also she does do owo, If I remember rightly I didn’t get it until second time I visited so not sure if she is selective about it or if you appear you might become more regular if you follow?

Offline Hornylad

i think she used to do OWO many moons ago when she used to also have being filmed available on her profile but am talking like 2012/13- but now thats shes alot older and no OWO and got a bit of a belly from what someone has mentioned - I cant see VFM and no doubt she has aged physically as well - probably best to look elsewhere.

Offline storm69

I saw Renaya several times back around 2012/2013 including my first overnight with a working girl. She was amazingly sensual and responsive with a really lovely set of wet pussy lips. I remember a 2 hour appointment with her where my dick was inside her for the whole 2 hours whilst we DFK ed the whole time. Her breasts are large and lovely.

Offline Hornylad

Storm seems like you had a good time that night :rose:

i think for DFK she is definitely good but OWO doesnt do it for me and saying the punt was about 8/9 years ago looks wise probably and i think she has put a bit of timber on as well. so not really my cup of tea anymore plus her age says 40 but i wouldnt be suprised if she is actually 50 or very near to 50. but glad she gave u a night to remember :)

Offline storm69

Cheers Hornylad - like you say it is 8/9 years ago and she has the same profile pictures on AW now as she did back then

Offline Hornylad

yeah kind of the alarm bells start ringing when the pics are still 8/9 years ago. her looks will have probably depreciated thats why she hasnt uploaded anymore, tbh at 50 theres hardly any decent looking women out there unless they were a stunner in their prime, which i dont think this one was! anyhows each to there own i guess

Offline storm69

yeah kind of the alarm bells start ringing when the pics are still 8/9 years ago. her looks will have probably depreciated thats why she hasnt uploaded anymore, tbh at 50 theres hardly any decent looking women out there unless they were a stunner in their prime, which i dont think this one was! anyhows each to there own i guess
She never was good at  changing her pictures in the past - whilst that may be suspicious to some it does not follow necessarily about her looks . Certainly 8/9 years ago she was a good looker . Yes it is now almost 7 years since I saw her - so current comments may be more relevant . Also looks are a matter of opinion and preference.

Offline Hornylad

I agree - it is subjective. I just feel she is a little expensive for her age and level of service.

Maybe im just into younger women! i think the only good thing that people are saying about her is her DFK, but you can get that at the same price from someone who is 20
years younger with OWO at the same price I guess. so i dnt particularly think she is VFM.

Offline LordVoldemort

As a newbie to UKP but a oldie to punting I would like to add some historical reviews .... I’m not a complete Luddite, but I cannot for the life of me find where to “create” a new review thread? Can someone please advise ..... does it have to be done on a desktop or can it also be done on phone? I’m unable to even send a message due to my newbie status. Any help would be appreciated and then I too can add to this wholesome community of punting connoisseurs.

Many thanks
The Dark Lord

Online Kool Keef

As a newbie to UKP but a oldie to punting I would like to add some historical reviews .... I’m not a complete Luddite, but I cannot for the life of me find where to “create” a new review thread? Can someone please advise ..... does it have to be done on a desktop or can it also be done on phone? I’m unable to even send a message due to my newbie status. Any help would be appreciated and then I too can add to this wholesome community of punting connoisseurs.

Many thanks
The Dark Lord

It can be done on a phone or desktop.
Click on this button in the corresponding region you want to place the review.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LordVoldemort

Thanks, looks like it must be disabled on my newbie account. That icon is not visible on mine  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline LordVoldemort

Thanks, looks like it must be disabled on my newbie account. That icon is not visible on mine  :unknown: :unknown:

Actually, I take that back..... I’ve found it !! Amazing .... thanks so much. Will now have to upload some historical reviews apparently I’m allowed to go back a whole year!!!

Offline viper13

Actually, I take that back..... I’ve found it !! Amazing .... thanks so much. Will now have to upload some historical reviews apparently I’m allowed to go back a whole year!!!

:thumbsup:  That's good.

Looking forward to the read  :hi: