Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: School-girl-with-a-perfect-body-with-real-pictures. Leeds.  (Read 9165 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5171728) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Horny Homer

Hi All, this is my first review so please forgive any shortcomings as I hope to improve with time and tips help here a & there.

https://External Link/Members Only

There’s many reasons why a person has a zero review count on his profile, mine is but one of those reasons.  I joined UKP when I was courting a young lady who alas, wasn’t “putting out”, then it all came good and we got informally engaged.  8 months later and I’m livin in a flat on me todd…..(the bitch….)  I’m not bitter though..but I digress.  So I thought some top-notch shagging is what the Doctor would order, and I just love sexy cossie/role play.

Had the hots for this one in a school outfit..I’m not pervin after school girls at the gates, it’s just the fun role play that I like and nurses and Policewomen too.   A nice flat in the Chapel-Allerton area of North Leeds, there was parking and the car was safe there. Paid £60 for half an hour.  She is cute looking, very tall and very skinny.  Very small tits too but I don’t mind that.  Polite but not overly talkative.BJ without is extra so I left that, as too is kissing.  I did ask for her to wear that school outfit for me which she did, she even had a little “St Trinians” type little hat too which I found a nice touch. 

I stripped to me boxers, laid on the bed and she joined me.. I snogged her neck, ears and sucked tits for a bit, slowly took off the outfit then went in for a bit of yodelling in the pink canyon.  She was very clean/no smells and liked what I was doing then she reach for the jackets and slid one on me then I mounted up for some missionary while sucking tits.  I wasn’t going to cum that way some changed to the doggie position which was awesome. 

I couldn’t hold that for long and soon blew me top into the bag for a nice ending.  She seemed to get into it or acted the part really well so I liked it.  I’m going to give her a positive for that… no complaints at all.
I would definitely go back again if there wasn’t so many other hotties to see to, (before I get engaged again.... :D)

Offline Berbatov82

How much extra for owo and kissing? Did she say?

Offline Gazza1234

How much extra for owo and kissing? Did she say?

Things like that should not be extra stop paying these woman.  :dash:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Dashing

Offline Berbatov82

Things like that should not be extra stop paying these woman.  :dash:
Yeah!, I can tell by all your reviews that it really bothers you!  :P

Offline winkywanky

She ought to provide Swallow for free, she looks like she could do with the nourishment.

Offline FLYING BLUE

everything "eez extra baby" with Romanians - pisses me off :dash:

Offline HailWood

everything "eez extra baby" with Romanians - pisses me off :dash:

I don’t know why an SP taking a menu approach pisses some punters off so much.  :unknown:

Surely the chance of a cheaper punt if you aren’t into kissing or OWO is a good thing. If you do want extras just confirm the availability and cost before booking and work out whether you are prepared to pay it and, if not then go elsewhere.

Offline Horny Homer

I remember taking a sharp intake of breath when she said £20 for kissing, (was going to ask, "what's so special about kissing you?")

but dam near fell off the bed when she said £30 for OWO...She must really dislike owo or, is spectacularly good at it... :D

Offline LordVoldemort

Good spot  :thumbsup:

I found this WG to be quite agreeable to most things although was never hugely engaged. She’s now is London at £200 p/h . External Link/Members Only

Offline Uklad873

She’s looks fuckable . AW link doesn’t show anything on profile though except pics ? Don’t always trust viva

Offline Berbatov82

I think she had a period of inactivity around the time of the first lockdown. I very nearly saw her back in October last year as she was working briefly out of an apartment on West Street in Sheffield but I had other commitments on the actual night of the booking. She's just today added her face photo on her wattsapp 'business' number. I can't tell you how much I want to shag her sensless  :wacko: She looks like she's got that 'tall skinny body' thing going on!. I want those legs around my neck.

Offline Uklad873

Is she not around this area anymore then ?

Offline Bd4u247

Missed out. She was in Leeds during lockdown so couldn't see her.

She is FAF and very tall

Offline LordVoldemort

Is she not around this area anymore then ?

Are you allowed to share the number? I had her old one but she must have changed it.... her picture is still on the WhatsApp account but the person who answered was definitely not her! She was very submissive but I saw her many times when she was in Leeds and really relaxed when she got to know you. Mouth like a dyson I must add!

Online wakefieldlad13

Are you allowed to share the number? I had her old one but she must have changed it.... her picture is still on the WhatsApp account but the person who answered was definitely not her! She was very submissive but I saw her many times when she was in Leeds and really relaxed when she got to know you. Mouth like a dyson I must add!

SHARE being the optimum word........

Would you care to share a review or 2!

Offline viper13

SHARE being the optimum word........

Would you care to share a review or 2!

To be fair to him, he was on another thread yesterday asking for advice on how you submit reviews as he thinks because he's a newbie he thought he had restrictions.

I sent him a PM with instructions and someone else did the same on the thread.
He posted a message this morning on the thread to say he has understood the instructions and found how to do it saying he will now post and share some historic punts.

Lets hope he does

Online wakefieldlad13

Time will tell V13

But had I asked and received said instructions, then i would have at least made the effort to post one review before expecting to receive more from our friends on here

Offline viper13

Time will tell V13

But had I asked and received said instructions, then i would have at least made the effort to post one review before expecting to receive more from our friends on here

Absolutely agree, he was logged on here this morning now gone.  :unknown:

Like you say, time will tell, no reviews from him soon now he's in the picture he will only get fucked off  :hi:

Offline LordVoldemort

Like you say, time will tell, no reviews from him soon now he's in the picture he will only get fucked off  :hi:

Jeeeeesus....... calm down boys! I do have a life outside of UKP  :rolleyes: I’m
planning on setting a side some time during the week to upload at least 3 reviews from last year i between lockdowns. I’ve been patiently waiting to gain access to registration which finally came through and now I have been kindly advised how to commence a review ..... that’s exactly what I’ll do. Don’t panic, of course I will SHARE my experiences with you all.  :hi:

Offline LordVoldemort

Just completed my first review, hope it’s useful and of the quality OP’s require?