Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet sexy Sophie - Bristol  (Read 3122 times)

8 review(s) for Sweet-Sexy-Sophie (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

Ive seen Sophie a couple of times recently. I think she is fantastic, very natural, sexy gfe type woman. She works mondays in Bristol with her friend Iola.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR 

I booked and then had great comms by text with sophie, prompt, nicely teasing, set up the punt perfectly.

She uses nice, smart rented apartments, clean and secure, proper size towel after shower too.

She is hot looking, tall fit, smooth skin, nice tits (not sure if real or fake but i dont care). She was dressed in heels, stockings, panties, bra, a very sexy sight.

Great tasting pussy, nicely responsive to a good licking. great owo, really deep, lots of spitting,( i asked for it) ball licking (i was freshly shaved and it felt amazing)  and eye contact.

Sex was great, she is responsive to a good fuck, nice and hard with a littke light attention to her ass. I didnt ask for anal as i dont think she offers it, but you never know, with some prep.

I finished in her mouth and in didnt see her spit out, nice chat after, very relaxed.

Recommended. I will be going back hopefully soon.

Offline easyp123

Sounds great,  one question,  would you say she is genuinely 35?

Tony Montana

Shaketherooom

Kissing is amazing for sure, she seems to like DFK a lot.

Age? Im a crap judge, i would guess its pretty close, maybe slightly older but to be honest it didnt really cross my mind.

ATMIV

Sounds great what is she like facially and how tall would you say she is?

Shaketherooom

I think she is pretty, certainly does it for me, but everyone's tastes differs.

In her heels she is tall. I'm 6 ft and I fucked her  standing bent over the bed. Was a great view  :diablo:

Offline PaintBrush

Had the pleasure of Sophie, last month.

Completely concur. I'm even thinking of trying to set something up in the next week of so

Recommend