Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Economics of intercourse. What's best value?  (Read 1657 times)

Wooderz

Having tried many different ways of getting my "vanilla" rocks off I was wondering what most punters would consider best value?

1.) Civvie Marraige. Generally highly expensive way of keeping a depreciating sexual asset.. Some blokes clearly regard this as good enough. Most punters know its a no brainer or a hinderance.. Likely road to economic ruin.. (especially when caught punting)..

2.) Long term relationship. Less damaging than marraige, but again, likely economically expensive and depreciating over time..

3.) Civvie casuals.. In many forms.. "free" of maintenance expenses usually, but still likely time consuming and some want cash indirectly, whining and dining expenses etc.

4.) "Borderline" hoes.. Such as I gather frequent "seeking" etc..

5.) Parlour girls.. Seem cheap and convenient.. Few "hidden" expenses..

6.) AW and other online tarts.. Often expensive..

7.) Street hoounds.. Cheapest and potentially a high risk gamble legally.. (which of course can have economic consequences..)

I reckon everyone has a personal opinion here as to what they see as best value.

I am also of the opinion that most punters, given the choice, are not doing this because the really wish to economically empower women who sell thier fadge for profit..

I reckon 90% plus of punters would love their dream woman (or harem of) to provide pleasures for free..

Of course, civvies are highly fussy in 99% of instances as to who they will drop their drawers for..

Most punters not being George Clooney looks standard realise they can forget getting super hotties for free anywhere outside of fantasy land..

I prefer celibacy these days. But realistically, when I get wood, I will go anywhere as long as its not silly money.. Why pay daft cash for a hour with one when you can pussy hop a handful of cheapies for the same price and likely have a better time because price isn't much of an indicator of shag quality all round I have found..

:hi:

Offline tesla

off you go again quoting percentages that you have no evidence to back up...

with regard to your other points , I personally learnt long ago that price paid has no relevance to quality of service given or quality of experience enjoyed.

Offline standardpostage

At different times in your life,
different things,
give you different values.

Wooderz

off you go again quoting percentages that you have no evidence to back up...

with regard to your other points , I personally learnt long ago that price paid has no relevance to quality of service given or quality of experience enjoyed.
And you have no evidence to show my guesses are wrong either so I guess that makes it a matter of opinion.. Mine.. :)

I am glad you agree with my opinion on the latter point..  :hi:

Wooderz

At different times in your life,
different things,
give you different values.
Indeed. But right now, what might be your opinion as to best value punting? Seems most folks here are using AW. Simply based on general laws of economics, when most punters move in one direction, prices will rise there.. But is it best value?

Offline The Film Director

Indeed. But right now, what might be your opinion as to best value punting? Seems most folks here are using AW. Simply based on general laws of economics, when most punters move in one direction, prices will rise there.. But is it best value?

OK, will stick up a review of my missus later today.  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well as the Yanks say, if it flies; floats or fucks then it's cheaper to rent  :hi:

It also depends on what you class as economics and whether this is purely monetary or also factors in time spent chasing; wining & dining etc plus in terms of an individuals spending power vs their chance of pulling a hot civvie etc

The cash isn't such an issue for me but I can't afford the time so will stick to an average of 3 x 30 minute parlour punts a month as I find them better VFM than Indies and a lot less time consuming to set up  :drinks:     

Online scutty brown

FFS more daft questions and assumptions

You're trying to rationalise the irrational

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK, will stick up a review of my missus later today.  :thumbsup:
Bet she's a Barebacker  :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

FFS more daft questions and assumptions

You're trying to rationalise the irrational
At least he's stopped plonking  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline cueball

Till he returns.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Yes, just noticed  :D I suspect this one has been here before and will be back again

Online Bonker

Bet she's a Barebacker  :rolleyes:

Yes she is. See my review last month link=topic=232443.msg

Sorry mate, it was a negative.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I told Wooderz to stop digging, I guess some people can't help themselves.

Offline Waterhouse

He came across as dodgy from the outset - couldn't place my finger on it, but struck me a returner on a sleeper account.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Some people just know:

You haven't been divorced any more than I've painted Scarlett Johansson's Polish face.

The women you've seen are like BMX bikes: I wouldn't ride them if they came with pedals.

Nah it's because you're not who you say you are. A 50 something man hanging around with 18 year old men, pretty fucking sad if you ask me, unless they are family or work colleagues and even then...

You've embarrassed yourself too many times and now you're backtracking. You're posts read like hastily cobbled together collages of every punting cliché in the book with no insight. Wife left me, wife wouldn't put out, started using Tindr, can pull civvies in my sleep, lad holiday in RLD Amsterdam, blah blah - it's all bollocks.

Standard consequence of being surrounded by pussy worshiping punters.. :hi:
And undercover fluffies.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 05:00:23 pm by Ali Katt »

James999

As predicted

I have a feeling that the idiot Wooderz will not be a member here for much longer

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hendrix

I wonder which particular dusty phone this was?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I wonder which particular dusty phone this was?
His posts had that pretending to be one of the lads quality, talking like a really bad parody of a Miillenial\Gen-Z person. It would be funny if the blatant woman hating in his posts wasn't giving a bad name to punters.

Offline tynetunnel

Exactly that. He was like a bad parody of all that gets men a bad name. I’m still not sure if it was really him, or an act.  :unknown:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

All he was digging was a hole for himself. Tbh I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did!

Offline Home Alone

At least he's stopped plonking  :dash:

No, cue, he may not have stopped plonkinv. Nor will he ever stop being a plonker.

Offline Hardpunt2

1.) Civvie Marraige. Generally highly expensive way of keeping a depreciating sexual asset.. Some blokes clearly regard this as good enough. Most punters know its a no brainer or a hinderance.. Likely road to economic ruin.. (especially when caught punting)..

2.) Long term relationship. Less damaging than marraige, but again, likely economically expensive and depreciating over time.

90% of the time life is not just about sex. Wives/ girlfriends provide more than just sex. My guess the op is a ugly fella who can't get laid without paying for it so he is trying to convince himself paying for sex is a better option.

Offline streetstroler

AW and other online tarts.
That's being a bit disrespectful towards service providers.

satyromaniac

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
90% of the time life is not just about sex. Wives/ girlfriends provide more than just sex. My guess the op is a ugly fella who can't get laid without paying for it so he is trying to convince himself paying for sex is a better option.
Correct, but if I'm not sexually satisfied in a relationship I'm not going to stay around. My sexual needs are akin to many people's needs for stability and security. The OP was a troll plain and simple.