Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD and Lindsey_xxx Gangbang MMMMMMFF  (Read 9937 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anyfucker

Yes, and a doxy too!
Most of the prossies i have seen over the past two months have their own doxy, i now know they come in many colours  :D

Offline TheProfessor

Nice going chaps.  If I didn't live so far away I'd be putting my hand up too :-)

seabass

I'm glad to say I was one of the participants in this gangbang. Did a DP on kdd and a DV on lyndsey. Hendrix see if you can arrange another soon.

Mo.

Offline brill

Hi
i would be really interested in attending one of these GBs... been trying to make a booking with Lindsey for so long and read so much on MissKDD... is there actually any photos of her body etc..
anyways thanks in advance if anyone can inbox me.
cheers

password02

Hi
i would be really interested in attending one of these GBs... been trying to make a booking with Lindsey for so long and read so much on MissKDD... is there actually any photos of her body etc..
anyways thanks in advance if anyone can inbox me.
cheers

Yerrr good luck with the request.  I cannot see it happening IMO. 

Offline brill

Yerrr good luck with the request.  I cannot see it happening IMO.

Lets make it happen   :)

Offline jackthelad

Put my name down on the waiting list please.  :thumbsup:

password02

UPDATE - Mr Hendrix is taking a well earned rest and is taking some time off from AW & UKP for the next few months -

He has asked me to post a message to say that if anyone is interested in arranging a GB with any of the girls mentioned then it would be best to deal DIRECT with the girls in question.

Please do not PM him as he is not able to reply to any messages for the next few months -

He is good and well and is just taking some time off to do a few other things and hopes to be back after a well deserved rest.

So guys No more PM's or questions to Mr H until further notice.

He says a big thank you to all and he hopes to be back soon !!

:hi:

Offline hendrix

UPDATE - Mr Hendrix is taking a well earned rest and is taking some time off from AW & UKP for the next few months -

He has asked me to post a message to say that if anyone is interested in arranging a GB with any of the girls mentioned then it would be best to deal DIRECT with the girls in question.

Please do not PM him as he is not able to reply to any messages for the next few months -

He is good and well and is just taking some time off to do a few other things and hopes to be back after a well deserved rest.

So guys No more PM's or questions to Mr H until further notice.

He says a big thank you to all and he hopes to be back soon !!

Thanks for that Mr P :hi:

As it happens, I am now permanently off the game (as opposed to retired, we all know how that ends!  :lol:)

UKP has been invaluable to me. Hats off to Admin for all the good work :hi:

May the punting gods smile on you all!  :drinks:

password02

Sorry to hear about the retirement.  Maybe temporary until 2016?

If permanent you have been a major asset to ukp as well as to a lot of individual members including me. 

unclesweetheart

Hope all is well with you, mate. Your contributions here have certainly added to the jollity of nations and cheers for some friendly and helpful PMs.

Offline salazar

In the short time that I have been on UKP, Hendrix's advice has been invaluable. Good luck and see you soon (?)

squeezebox

As it happens, I am now permanently off the game (as opposed to retired, we all know how that ends!  :lol:)

Will you be available for a guest appearance if we're one man down on an MMMF?

Offline hendrix

Will you be available for a guest appearance if we're one man down on an MMMF?

:D Sorry, no. But I'm sure I'll still enjoy reading about whatever you filthy fuckers get up to!  :drinks:

Offline theblade

:D Sorry, no. But I'm sure I'll still enjoy reading about whatever you filthy fuckers get up to!  :drinks:

Loved reading your FR Mr Hendrix, hope everything is ok with you, you brought new meaning to filth.
Stay well mate  :hi:

Quesadilla

Sorry to hear it as you were always an inspiration for me, but all good things must come to an end!  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

I don't believe it,hendrix quitting is about as likely as Steven hendry giving up snooker

Offline Clooney

Genuinely sad to see you go Hendrix.

We know that there are things in life more important than punting, and I can only wish you the best in life and whatever else you seek.

The very warmest wishes to you.

C.

Offline herbie007

Genuinely sad to see you go Hendrix.

We know that there are things in life more important than punting, and I can only wish you the best in life and whatever else you seek.

The very warmest wishes to you.

C.

Me too.

Your a top Geezer and I'll miss your reviews.

Good luck mate. 

Offline Clooney

Me too.

Your a top Geezer and I'll miss your reviews.

Good luck mate.

Yep. Hendrix set the bar, and only a few of us have managed to get anywhere close to it. Certainly not with the same level of consistency.

A true legend, but also someone who'd consider the pursuit of legend or punting status to be absurd.

Great guy, sorely missed.

C.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm going to miss Hendrix's reviews!!

Offline iPad3

I'll not say it all again as the gents above have already done so suffice to say UKP won't be the same without you Hendrix, hats off to you sir :hi: