Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good.Ann St. Albans  (Read 1852 times)

1 review(s) for Good.Ann (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

Some strange parts but overall a positive.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Saw Ann in a newish hotel in St Albans. Short notice punt after a let down elsewhere. Ann had to come and get me as key entry to corridors. Often means they are in dowdy civies but Ann was dressed to impress. She is the girl in photos(I think) but had a very different wig that was pure Barbarella a la Jane Fonda. Very nice. Strange event 1 was when I asked to go to loo she admitted her friend was in there. She was a dark haired girl with glasses and nowhere near as hot as Ann. She went back in loo and was there all through the punt,

A good 1 hour punt for £100. Some light kissing which I don't ask for, OW, positions etc to pop 1. Her friend came out briefly while I was organizing doggy with Ann being quite quite tall, 5'8" or so, needing a bit of sorting to arrange while her friend was in the room!

Good second round after a nice massage. Once finished her friend came out and sat on the bed.

A negative point at end was she asked for £20 for finishing me by hand without a condom, I didn't have any more money and left.

She said she was Italian!!

Overall though I enjoyed it

Offline Silver Birch

Strange event 1 was when I asked to go to loo she admitted her friend was in there. She was a dark haired girl with glasses and nowhere near as hot as Ann. She went back in loo and was there all through the punt,

A negative point at end was she asked for £20 for finishing me by hand without a condom, I didn't have any more money and left.

Bizarre!

This would have ruined the entire punt for me
, even though it was already over. Obviously not hoping for repeat business  :dash:

regular punter

Id have let friend sit n watch then asked her for £30 voyeur charge

Offline Jimmyredcab

She said she was Italian!!

Probably Romanian.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline brushhand811

what was bizarre was she kept asking if I would visit again, but had no idea where she would be next week. But it didn't spoil the punt, it was a very half-hearted request

Yes Jimmy she was Romanian,

I do like them on the whole, my success rate is pretty good at finding punts I enjoy, the biggest negative for me is when they fail to keep the appointment, Plan B is a must

James999

Instead of £20 for the wank without you should have stuck it in her gob, OWO is included on her profile (or so it says) just sounds like another romanian skank ripping off for extras   :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Instead of £20 for the wank without you should have stuck it in her gob, OWO is included on her profile (or so it says) just sounds like another romanian skank ripping off for extras  :thumbsdown:

They are in a different class when it comes to ripping off punters, little wonder that her profile does not show her nationality.

Offline CheeseYa

Noticed this profile popped up in Hemel today but sounds like one to avoid (even at £100 per hour) if the advertised OWO and CIM services are not provided and she has the cheek to ask for an extra £20 just for providing a HJ :wackogirl:

Offline sumertime

Still having a problem getting my head around that!! :thumbsdown:

With unexpected visitors.... Twice now on punts in Luton someone has walked in on the session! First one was the maid telling the WG to get a move on. The second was the female housemate who came in for some urgent laundry as I was near the vinager stroke, bashing vigourously with the WG and myself laughing....
Both were Romanians  :angry:

Offline brushhand811

I was dressed and at the door to leave when she asked for the extra in such a tentative way it was almost(careful now) endearing

As I said I enjoyed the punt and that strange ending was just that,not a spoiler

Offline ukguysix

Profile seems to have disappeared