Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clit size Opions who is bigger  (Read 4060 times)

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Have seen a few Latina girls and have to say on comparing with others their clits have either been more pronounced or just plain bigger than others, has it added to the shag?  I wondered if this was a trend among our South American cousins that others have spotted to :drinks:

Offline walras

Female steroid use can increase the size of the clit: it's very pronounced for many female bodybuilders (also deep voice, hair growth everywhere, bigger nose...  :vomit:)

I have punted Brazilian WGs who have significant muscle mass and quite big clits, so may well have had this side-effect (but thankfully not the other ones)

Offline Steve2

:hi: Have seen a few Latina girls and have to say on comparing with others their clits have either been more pronounced or just plain bigger than others, has it added to the shag?  I wondered if this was a trend among our South American cousins that others have spotted to :drinks:

It's to do with the hormones Tranny's take Dave ;) Have you been caught out shagging one?

Offline GreyDave

It's to do with the hormones Tranny's take Dave ;) Have you been caught out shagging one?

:thumbsup: well it wasn't to bad mate :cool: some thing to get me teeth in to  :D :D  funny thing last poster made me think of

External Link/Members Only    Karina Latina. There was a bit of a discussion on her mood swings maybe the steroids is why, I had a really full on time with her last year, a big clit and muscles.

Offline peter purves

I've never thought about this tbh because most Latin ladies have been more or relatively the same as other women, except one and it was so large had me thinking if she was aTS, even if all the other obvious signs weren't present.

With Latinas (ie an all encompassing term) comprising of many different nationalities and/or racial groups,  which of the many groups are you referring to??
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:12:30 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GreyDave

[quote author=peter purves link=topic=127076.msg1438212#msg1438212 date=1484600568
With Latinas (ie an all encompassing term) comprising of many different nationalities and/or racial groups,  which of the many groups are you referring to??
[/quote]
 :drinks:
I use the word Latinas to refer to girls who are of descent (some mixed )of native population ie the Chiquita looking not any of the Afro /Euro mixed. The thin air and  higher altitude of places like Mexico and the Mountains made it difficult for Euro settler/Conquistador women to carry foetus's to term they mixed with the locals would could. (saw the explained on TV doc) :drinks:

Some of the Euro/English girls I have seen have had very very tiny clits the average being tiny. :P

Offline Marmalade

Here you go:
External Link/Members Only

Women who use their fannies for propagating the species "have bigger one", while "Jewish women have tinier ones" and no difference in ethnicities apart from whether she's enjoying getting fucked as you poke her with your measuring rod. 
 :D :)

Offline peter purves

Here you go:

Some very interesting research ere, for the OP, perhaps a pity not on race and clit size.

Maybe the next area for sexual research

Offline peter purves

:drinks:

I use the word Latinas to refer to girls who are of descent (some mixed )of native population ie the Chiquita looking not any of the Afro /Euro mixed. The thin air and  higher altitude of places like Mexico and the Mountains made it difficult for Euro settler/Conquistador women to carry foetus's to term they mixed with the locals would could. (saw the explained on TV doc) :drinks:

Some of the Euro/English girls I have seen have had very very tiny clits the average being tiny. :P

Interesting...Too add credence to your suggestion the WG I saw could be best described as a 'Chiquita' - even though it is possible to discern some racial admixtures too with her.
She was Brazilian btw.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 12:17:27 pm by peter purves »

Offline Marmalade

Some very interesting research ere, for the OP, perhaps a pity not on race and clit size.

Maybe the next area for sexual researc

Did you errr read them ??

Offline peter purves

Did you errr read them ??

I skimmed read it...but  I suspect your question may mean that I need to take another look...On my way to the journal pages .

Just had another more detailed read

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:06:31 pm by peter purves »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"The mean clitoral index was 18.5 mm2."

Thar we go! perhaps on AW they ought to quote this sindex:-).

Offline Marmalade

Female steroid use can increase the size of the clit: it's very pronounced for many female bodybuilders (also deep voice, hair growth everywhere, bigger nose...  :vomit:)

I have punted Brazilian WGs who have significant muscle mass and quite big clits, so may well have had this side-effect (but thankfully not the other ones)

Good point. I've not punted any that extreme but many Brazilians, especially in Rio de Janeiro, are obsessive not even for bodybuilding (which many are) but also about having a large butt. Something to do with shakin' it probably but it's quite a show-off thing. But definitely medical/pharmaceutical, not ethnicity race except as a cultural influence.

Doesn't quite explain why Jewish women have smaller ones but the difference there, even though statistically significant, is pretty minute as far as I remember from skimming through the paper before posting the link.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I was rather hoping that some of you guys would come up with some recommendations :cool:

I take on board Marmalades Phd paperwork ( I found it a bit strange though ) mind you my asking about it in first place is too ;)

Large clit hunting is my current fad so any tips ....No stevey matey no Ladyboys with tiddlers  :P :P
well maybe the odd on if the jugs are big enough :drinks: :drinks:

Offline peter purves

:hi: I was rather hoping that some of you guys would come up with some recommendations :cool:

:D

However, nowhere in your original post did you ask, it may have been your intention....just never manifested on the page  :P

Nevertheless, here is my vote

:hi:

Danran1965

I recently added this girl to hotlist. Not managed to see her yet though

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Thanks chaps added to my HL  :drinks:

Offline GreyDave

Spicy Anika

Close to station large but not huge wondered if any other bigger ones out there .

Its my new hobby searching for large clits :P :P :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Spicy Anika

Close to station large but not huge wondered if any other bigger ones out there .

Its my new hobby searching for large clits :P :P :P

Is this the one you are referring to?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline shagmore

Not really given it much thought, as long as you can get your tongue on it to give a good licking and get her juices flowing then not an issue.
But will get my tape measure out next punt and take note, your heard of train spotting, clit spotting is the next thing - do you think it could nth on?

Offline GreyDave

Not really given it much thought, as long as you can get your tongue on it to give a good licking and get her juices flowing then not an issue.
But will get my tape measure out next punt and take note, your heard of train spotting, clit spotting is the next thing - do you think it could nth on?

Well you know ..once I had done the GG`ers and the plastic DD`ers the Parties  MMF FFM ect I thought whats out there that's is really diffrent on a WG Tits can be made bigger easy and there are loads of Fat birds out there ask HP but Big Clits are now the bag for me  :P :P I have found most to be on Latin girls plenty of Brits ect with fleshy Labias but its that erect clit that is the trophy  :D :D :D

Offline willie loman

Ive fingered or licked a couple of hundred woman, all nationalities and ethnic backgrounds, and only one had a clit that was like a small mushroom, and she was scot/ English, a sauna girl not currently on active service, once you've sucked on one like that, you really want another shot . For virtually the first time, I thought so this is the famous clit we are all meant to be stimulating.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I'm going to divulge a medical fact; women with larger clits were exposed to above normal levels of male hormone while in the womb.
From personal 'research', I'd say they enjoy better orgasms. This is based on the unrepresentative sample of TWO whom I am currently shagging... Both Scottish.
Glad to have shone a light on this most important piece of science.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Willie loman and SX Machine  :drinks: :drinks: thanks for info sounds like you two lads are north of border and might of done same Lassie  ;) ;) any links out there lads please.
Willies comment about the mushroom one that we were all meant to be sucking or enjoying has the same impact on me after 30 years plus of punting and too many women and girls to remember I shagged Karina Latin when she was at one of the parlours in MK`s her clit was just a revelation it was a bit like "So this is what its about then" it grew it hardend and she twitched and convulsed as she rather bodily orgasmic came  :cool: :cool: :cool:  Rare thing big clits unlike the many handfuls and mega hand fulls of Breasts Ive sucked, kneaded and painted they all seem the same  ;) Some of the biggest girls I have done have had almost pimple like clits I wondered what all the fuss was about, Karina`s showed me there is a clit after all (a religious experience  :D :D) and like Monty Python I am on a quest  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:33:10 am by GreyDave »

bigmanbigman

Offline Marmalade

The biggest probably I can remember was an African lass. So big I fucking gasped when I reached over and touched it. Can’t think of any homegrown prossies offhand that are exceptional.

If you google “large clitoris ncbi“ (technically, clitromegaly ) you can find some studies including averages and an abnormally large one. Apparently can be congenital or acquired.

bigmanbigman

Still fuvking sexy and different i never like a tiny clit myself

Offline GreyDave

If you google “large clitoris ncbi“ (technically, clitromegaly ) you can find some studies including averages and an abnormally large one. Apparently can be congenital or acquired.

I just want to hire one or two ,  :lol: :lol:     :drinks: :drinks:  Thanks Marmalade

vt

Karina's is the largest I've come across. When engorged and 'erect' it has a 'shaft' enveloped by the hood about 2cm long and 8mm in diameter across the protruding tip. You can just about 'wank' it between your fingertips.

Judging by her developed musculature, I believe it is enlarged due to previous bodybuilding steroid use.

Offline GreyDave

Karina's is the largest I've come across. When engorged and 'erect' it has a 'shaft' enveloped by the hood about 2cm long and 8mm in diameter across the protruding tip. You can just about 'wank' it between your fingertips.

Judging by her developed musculature, I believe it is enlarged due to previous bodybuilding steroid use.

Thanks Vt   :drinks: :drinks:I would agree too so far the biggest is Karinas  :P :P Ive started a list thread  :hi:

bigmanbigman

whats her link pls ?

Offline cueball

:lol:

That's doesn't sound like she's got a very big clit... it sounds more like he's got a very small dick  :scare:  :D

Offline HarryZZ

There was one around Yorkshire somewhere, "xlou4u" or something similar, although she seems to have either disappeared or changed her name.

Offline Analist

As someone who likes giving oral and has licked or played with hundreds of clits, here's my two cents
1. I've never observed any correlation between clit size and race. And I've fucked a fair number of Brazilians.
2. With a dick, what you see is literally what you get. The female anatomy is the reverse, what you see is the tip of the clit peeking out of its sheath. Every woman has a clit bigger than my erect dick but it's inside.
3. I've not noticed any correlation between clit size and orgasmic ability. There are women with tiny clits who are very responsive and fat clits that are not.

I don't go out of my way to fuck muscular types so I don't know if bodybuilding leads to clit enlargement or the labia losing tone and exposing more.
In recent times, the fattest clit I've seen is LauraLupus in Cambridge. She also has very good pubic muscle control, worth a visit if you like these things.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:01:04 pm by Analist »

Offline Marmalade

Anal is all very well (if that’s your thing) but I think most guys are only really interested in the bit that can be seen.

As someone who likes giving oral and has licked or played with hundreds of clits ...
With a dick, what you see is literally what you get.

An expert on those as well are you?  :D

Offline Analist

Anal is all very well (if that’s your thing) but I think most guys are only really interested in the bit that can be seen.

An expert on those as well are you?  :D

No need to jump to conclusions, jammy one. I've been to plenty of parties where naked dicks limp and erect are everywhere. Sometimes practically in your face, have had to dodge the odd explosion.

Offline Marmalade

No need to jump to conclusions, jammy one. I've been to plenty of parties where naked dicks limp and erect are everywhere. Sometimes practically in your face, have had to dodge the odd explosion.

So hundreds and hundreds of dicks eh?

Shame you never noticed that the differential between erect and flaccid varies enormously. You don’t know ‘what you get’ until it’s hard.

Try reading Masters and Johnson or any elementary sex book.

Oh — and marmalade is not jam. !!!  :diablo: