Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Natalia - Shoreditch E2  (Read 2055 times)

14 review(s) for HERMINA VIP 1 X (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fully Sated

External Link/Members Only   or   External Link/Members Only

Fee - £100
Duration – One Hour

Ground floor flat, called her when I got to the building and she came out of her flat and opened the main door for me. This has only happened to me a couple of times. Usually girls seem to prefer to hide behind their front door whilst opening it ‘invisibly’. The flat is situated a stone’s throw from a pub that was once owned by the Kray twins.

Appearance
Her maid handles her bookings and communications were all fine. I booked my appointment the day before and confirmed via text on the day. She is short which adds to her cuteness and has long blonde hair. By her own admission she is a bit chubby, referring to it as ‘puppy fat’ on her profile. She has no tattoos or piercings which is all too rare in my Polish punting experience. Natalia speaks good English, but has a fairly strong Polish accent. She greeted me dressed in black flared trousers and a top, not particularly sexy attire. However she was wearing black hold ups and sexy underwear underneath. Initially, she wasn’t very tactile or overly friendly. As a previous review mentioned, she does have a slightly discoloured front tooth, but not overly so. Her public gallery photos are a good representation.

Attitude
In her profile she mentions relaxing on the sofa with a glass of wine, I didn’t notice a sofa or wine in the bedroom when I visited. Natalia was very talkative. She showed me to the shower before we began with some French kissing. She said that she enjoyed our reverse oral session and enthusiastically received fingering. She also provided me with OWO. She used lubrication before we had sex in a couple of positions. When I licked her breasts they did seemed to taste of roll on deodorant. No, I am not sure why I should recognise that taste either! However she seemed to adopt a come once only rule and although I attempted to initiate round two, it really did not appear to be on the cards so the action was all over at just over the half way mark. Looking at other reviews this has not been an issue before, so I am quite prepared to accept that it was my own fault. To be honest, I am not sure that I would have been able to come again, but either way I would have liked to give it damn good go. She talked for the remainder of my stay, mainly about a bureaucratic issue her fiancé was experiencing, which I found somewhat off putting and mood killing.

Conclusion
Potentially Natalia is extremely good value for money, she is pleasant and I would recommend her. I know she has many regulars from this forum whose views I respect. Unfortunately, I don’t think that I was ‘dominant’ enough or laid down my desires strongly enough. Lesson learnt. Had she indulged my desire to attempt a second coming or just enjoy more pleasure, with the prospect of CIM and swallow I would have enjoyed the encounter much, much, more. It was an easy pay day for Natalia. She cleaned herself with wet wipes and dressed before showing me out. The whole event left me a little disappointed and devoid of that post punt spring in my step.

Offline barnstorm123

Diddling you out of half your time would be a big negative in my book. Fair enough if you wanted to just talk - I've spent the last 15 minutes or so of a booking talking while getting a massage - but you sound like you were ready for more action. I'll keep her on my HL as it's hard to find a girl that will swallow for less than £130p/h but I won't be running to see her.

Offline Fully Sated

I think that she is definately worth a visit, but be clear in your own mind, what you want in the session and ensure that you convy that to her. I would also make sure that the maid passes on any clothing requests too. On this occasion I didn't put in a request, I wish that I had. 

Offline HighlyMotivated

Saw this girl a year or so ago when she was £50 for 1/2 hour. Very surprised to see she's charging £80 now

Just to add my 2 cents - good service all round, only downside is that she is facially unattractive
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 05:27:31 pm by HighlyMotivated »

Bigboy69

Lives down my end and cheap.  Cheers for bringing her to my attention mate got my next punt sorted  :cool:

Offline Fully Sated

Hi Bigboy 69, Having just seen your first review, I can pretty much guarantee that you will have a much better time with Natalia! I would encourage you to read her other reviews and to write a review yourself if you do get around to seeing her.

Offline Fully Sated

'Busty Natalia' seems to have changed her name and her location. Her AW profile now states that, 'Busty Noelia' is based in the Barbican. She also appears to have hiked up her prices with extras. As I recall, swallowing was previously part of her standard fee.

External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

'Busty Natalia' seems to have changed her name and her location. Her AW profile now states that, 'Busty Noelia' is based in the Barbican. She also appears to have hiked up her prices with extras. As I recall, swallowing was previously part of her standard fee.

External Link/Members Only
She's been for a while outcalls only for £140ph, no mentions of extras.
I guess now she found a new maid/pimp to work with and I'm pretty sure she is in the Barbican flat where I've already been, price structure is similar to other profiles.

Offline Fully Sated

I am sure that you are right Collector. I have not revisited her since my review, personally I have a pet hate of extras, £10 for this service, £20 for that... Paying up front for extras or having to pay in retrospect never appeals. Once I hand over the cash, I don't really want to think about parting with more money at the end of the session or restricting my activities owing to lack of sufficient funds, that's just exasperating.

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only   or   External Link/Members Only

Fee - £100
Duration – One Hour

Ground floor flat, called her when I got to the building and she came out of her flat and opened the main door for me. This has only happened to me a couple of times. Usually girls seem to prefer to hide behind their front door whilst opening it ‘invisibly’. The flat is situated a stone’s throw from a pub that was once owned by the Kray twins.

Appearance
Her maid handles her bookings and communications were all fine. I booked my appointment the day before and confirmed via text on the day. She is short which adds to her cuteness and has long blonde hair. By her own admission she is a bit chubby, referring to it as ‘puppy fat’ on her profile. She has no tattoos or piercings which is all too rare in my Polish punting experience. Natalia speaks good English, but has a fairly strong Polish accent. She greeted me dressed in black flared trousers and a top, not particularly sexy attire. However she was wearing black hold ups and sexy underwear underneath. Initially, she wasn’t very tactile or overly friendly. As a previous review mentioned, she does have a slightly discoloured front tooth, but not overly so. Her public gallery photos are a good representation.

Attitude
In her profile she mentions relaxing on the sofa with a glass of wine, I didn’t notice a sofa or wine in the bedroom when I visited. Natalia was very talkative. She showed me to the shower before we began with some French kissing. She said that she enjoyed our reverse oral session and enthusiastically received fingering. She also provided me with OWO. She used lubrication before we had sex in a couple of positions. When I licked her breasts they did seemed to taste of roll on deodorant. No, I am not sure why I should recognise that taste either! However she seemed to adopt a come once only rule and although I attempted to initiate round two, it really did not appear to be on the cards so the action was all over at just over the half way mark. Looking at other reviews this has not been an issue before, so I am quite prepared to accept that it was my own fault. To be honest, I am not sure that I would have been able to come again, but either way I would have liked to give it damn good go. She talked for the remainder of my stay, mainly about a bureaucratic issue her fiancé was experiencing, which I found somewhat off putting and mood killing.

Conclusion
Potentially Natalia is extremely good value for money, she is pleasant and I would recommend her. I know she has many regulars from this forum whose views I respect. Unfortunately, I don’t think that I was ‘dominant’ enough or laid down my desires strongly enough. Lesson learnt. Had she indulged my desire to attempt a second coming or just enjoy more pleasure, with the prospect of CIM and swallow I would have enjoyed the encounter much, much, more. It was an easy pay day for Natalia. She cleaned herself with wet wipes and dressed before showing me out. The whole event left me a little disappointed and devoid of that post punt spring in my step.

well what do you know, I skimmed a few positives before I booked her but didn't read the small print :dash:

a lot of this mirrors my experience, unsexy attire, talkative, roll on on tits [surprised how I know the taste of this but I reckon I've kissed a lass that used it on her neck :sarcastic:] would rather talk through the whole punt than work? check

why would you say she could be 'extremely' good VFM ...not even close

Offline Fully Sated

Hi dami3n,

I saw your review and it really does make for some grim reading;

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97179.0

Thanks for your review it's always good to see if other punters share the same views and have similar experiences.
When I saw Natalia/Noelia she was £100 per hour which was meant to include 'swallow' (this is now an extra). Had she allowed me to come a second time, so that I could avail myself of this service, worn something more sexy, provided the advertised services well, etc, this would to me have constituted extremely good value for money, that is why I stated, 'Potentially', in my review. Having read your review I don't think that there is any potential there anymore.