Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are you vegetarian?  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think she is a vegetarian - but why put a condom on a cucumber and not on a carrot?
Click on the picture for larger view.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nagilum

MOre Vegan I'd say.  You better tell her you are bringing Quorn. :cool:

MOre Vegan I'd say.  You better tell her you are bringing Quorn. :cool:

Quorn? Do they eat that in Scotland, she is in Glasgow, safely out of my reach. She needs to stick in a deep fried Mars bar - very tasty for her next customer.

Offline Vivago

... but why put a condom on a cucumber and not on a carrot?

Cucumbers are known to be promiscuous and will fuck anything that moves. :lol:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Fishface

If you look closely enough the carrot is covered with a condom.

She only allows protected sex with vegetables and fruits but offers bareback with clients! :wacko:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Online RedKettle

She only allows protected sex with vegetables and fruits but offers bareback with clients! :wacko:

I thought you were joking - checked profile and yes offers bareback.  How strange to therefore put condoms on the fruit and veg - do you think that was because she fed the family with them afterwards  :vomit:

ickydicky

nae vegans in glesga. we even deep  fry the pizzas and serve them with chips. just the stuff after a few  :drinks:

I suppose condoms are protection in 2 ways. They might scratch her inside. And she may want to eat them or feed them to her kids after use .... ?

raylondoner

Cucumbers are known to be promiscuous and will fuck anything that moves. :lol:

And remember, once you've gone green, you'll remain very keen!  :dance:

I hope someone in Glasgow will sample her salad and write a review.

Offline Vivago

And remember, once you've gone green, you'll remain very keen!  :dance:

The abuse of veg is a slippery slope. This Filipina who I had the pleasure of a 3sum with, started out with a single cucumber.

Now she runs a greengrocers. :scare:

Offline myothernameis

She doesn't do cim, but allows you to cum in pussy, oh the irony

Offline pork sword

She quotes- And I do MOST of the services that I have in list.. Well if she only does MOST of them which ones does she not do?  :unknown: :wackogirl:

ickydicky

The abuse of veg is a slippery slope. This Filipina who I had the pleasure of a 3sum with, started out with a single cucumber.

Now she runs a greengrocers. :scare:

that looks an outstanding pussy. was she a great fuck :D

Offline Vivago

that looks an outstanding pussy. was she a great fuck :D

Yes and a lot of laughs too and up for anything. The two really were fuck buddies so the girl on girl action got pretty steamy later on. When I first met her I thought she was a ladyboy but having seen her pussy swallow a large cucumber close up, I can confirm she is definitely female. :D

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:45:45 am by Vivago »

E.L. Wisty

Very Odd.

ickydicky

Yes and a lot of laughs too and up for anything. The two really were fuck buddies so the girl on girl action got pretty steamy later on. When I first met her I thought she was a ladyboy but having seen her pussy swallow a large cucumber close up, I can confirm she is definitely female. :D

a 3sum with 2 hoors who are really into each other is one of the best punting experience i have ever had. i went back for more. and more than once. did you?