Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Bianca_Saph_x (Hamilton)  (Read 608 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7084900) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline nombre

Do not have a link for you guys as it looks like she has come off AW.

Towards the end of February and beginning of March, I met Bianca because my original plan didn't work out. I didn't have many options on AW, but Bianca was available, so I messaged her and we quickly arranged to meet.

Communicating with her was easy over the phone after our first contact via AW email.

She works near the Hillhouse Industrial Estate in Hamilton.

I asked for 30 minutes for £90 and she agreed to OWO, DFK, RO and sex in different positions.

Bianca is a slim woman with a pretty face. She has a tight, toned body and fake breasts that look and feel good (she is a regular gym goer). She seems to be around 40 years old, about 5 feet 5 tall, and is a size 8 or 10. She's completely shaved downstairs and smells fresh.

When I arrived, Bianca was ready and gave me clear directions to her second-floor flat (there's no lift). She looked great in a one-piece outfit and was friendly throughout our meeting.

We started by kissing passionately and touching each other. Then we moved to the bed where I explored her body while she helped me undress her. I enjoyed squeezing her firm buttocks and sucking on her nipples. She took control and gave me oral without a condom while maintaining eye contact. Then I requested 69, and we both enjoyed it.

After that, Bianca put on a condom and we had sex in different positions. She was very responsive and it felt amazing. Eventually, I finished and we chatted while cleaning up. Even though I went over the agreed time, Bianca didn't mind. We kissed goodbye and I left feeling satisfied.

In summary, meeting Bianca was a great decision. She's friendly, enthusiastic, and provided a full-service experience with a smile. I wished I had booked more time with her, but I'm not as young as I used to be.

Offline Doyle

External Link/Members Only from a previous review (just so we can index)