Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMnRGH - glory hole in Briton Ferry  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Dt80

Hiya, anyone been to this? Been tempted because I have had a few GH experiences in the past but unsure with no feedback. I know it’s new and because of covid and thinking of TOFTT.

Offline Dt80

Sorry if I’m not clear I’m not used to posting. There’s this profile in neath sorry

Offline Doyle

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

I can definitely see the attraction and the whole riskiness and not knowing can add to that - I think I’d always have it in the back of my mind that it’s a fella or my gran though  :unknown:

Offline Proton

I can definitely see the attraction and the whole riskiness and not knowing can add to that - I think I’d always have it in the back of my mind that it’s a fella or my gran though  :unknown:
Very strange & weird, hope in doesn't spread as we've all had enough of horrible things spreading a cross Wales :dash:  :scare:

Offline Bonio

Does your gran have an AW profile? Asking for a friend.

Offline Razor Boy

:lol: :lol:

Don’t bother with her Bonio, she’s a well known bait & switch merchant !

My Gran does cheap rates for family and friends  :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 06:13:41 pm by Secretliaisonswansea »

Offline Gregg

She does OW and OWO...... with or without teeth that is

Offline WorcWarrior

I found a lump in both of her tits...... turns out it’s ok it was just her knee caps  :lol:

Offline welshwizard11

Leave grandma alone she probably gives excellent gumjobs  :sarcastic:

Can I ask for a little respect please gentlemen - my gran is a regular user of this website and
will be reading these.
P.s sorry gran x

Offline Bonio

Can I ask for a little respect please gentlemen - my gran is a regular user of this website and
will be reading these.
P.s sorry gran x

I'll apologise when I see her next.

Offline welshpunter17

gumjobs

If a 20 something shows up with false teeth, count me in :lol: