Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time  (Read 1250 times)

Jackbobby

Hello gentlemen
I’m planning my first punt soon
I don’t fancy going the Indy route just yet
So any advice on agency’s and girls

Jackbobby

Sorry should have mentioned Cardiff area

WelshElise

Read the riviews punters review the agency as well as the punt itself comunications friendliness over the phone just research

Offline WelshMichael

Don't know why you'd want to rule out indies, Cardiff and South Wales has some very good ones who'll be just as professional and organised as any agency.

Offline martypoos

I would say that you are better of with an Indie as long as you choose right. There are a few who would be gentle with you  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Jackbobby

Don't know why you'd want to rule out indies, Cardiff and South Wales has some very good ones who'll be just as professional and organised as any agency.
Just feel a bit safer don’t know why

Online scutty brown

Hello gentlemen

Many (most?) of the reviews of Cardiff agency girls on here should be read on the understanding that they are very likely to be fake. There has been an ongoing attempt to plant reviews here which are unduly positive, using many posters and bribes. Likewise many of the negatives of indy girls are fakes planted in an attempt to discredit.
Your best bet is to read the reviews of indys who have consistent positives and explore from there

Jackbobby

I guessed that a few are fakes so that’s why I thought to ask for recommendations

Online scutty brown

Hello gentlemen

Very good chance this was Richard Carvath